Shock

Runaway Bride

 

 

 

“Congratulation on your wedding.”

“Thank you, Hyunseung,” Seungri said stiffly. His cousin was never this happy for him. Hyunseung give a flirt look to TOP. “And to you, my Prince. I’m glad that Seungri has please you.”

Seungri tilt his head in suspicion. There was something about his cousin’s tone. He has heard it many times before. His cousin was about to make his first strike.

“But it doesn’t surprise me,” Hyunseung said, his eyes glitter with threat, “considering to his experience.”

Seungri freeze. He can’t believe his cousin has said that. The words pierce his heart and the pain is like being suffered by hundred canes. He can’t believe that his cousin hate him that much. Didn’t he realize what damage he has done with one breath? F@ck him!

“Hyunseung, be very, very careful,” TOP said in a low voice that hint threat. “Anything you say against Seungri, you say against me.”

Hyunseung look at TOP’s face innocently. “I’m not sure I understand what you mean, my prince.”

“Then let me be clear.” TOP did not raise his voice, but it enough to make Seungri startled. “If I heard rumors about Seungri, I will find you.”

Hyunseung jaw drop. “But that’s not fair.”

“You’ve been warned.” TOP shrug himself. He don’t care. He take Seungri’ arm and they continue walking.

As soon as TOP realize Hyunseung was out from their side he talk to Seungri. “Your cousin will try to take another strike at you, but I have cut his claw. He can’t be a threat anymore.”

“Thank you,” Seungri said weakly. It’s been a long time since someone stood for him.

TOP hold his hand tight against Seungri and that action has forcing Seungri to look at his face. His expression is cold. “I thought no one know.”

Seungri tense. “I never said a word to anyone. That would be suicide.”

“Then your lover didn’t love you enough to protect you.”

Seungri don’t know what to say. He really feels hurts by TOP’s brutal statement.

The guests cheer for them as soon as they enter the ballroom. He was in panic. At this moment Seungri really wish alien come and kidnap him then leave him on other planet rather than to face all of this.

Seungri keep his eyes on the floor as his mind making plans to run. But there was nowhere to run or hide. He realize that. He never last less than one day in the desert.

Suddenly the music stop playing and Seungri know that this is the moment. TOP was going to kick him back to his uncle. He was sure of it. His heart pounded crazily and his body has turn into ice.

The elders stand in front of them. Seungri feel struggle to take his next breath as black dots have form around his eyes. As the elders shift their attention to him, he feels like he’s going to faint anytime.

“Allow me to introduce my bride,” TOP said to the tribes.

Seungri’s breath was hold against his throat. Is this a dream? But when the guest cheers again it made him realize that this is not a dream.

Now he belongs to the Prince.