Another ruin plan

Runaway Bride

 

 

 

Japan is a very large city, Seungri thought when he was inside the lift. The country was so busy and have vibrant atmosphere. The lift door open and Seungri’s jaw drop once he sees the dramatic entrance to the penthouse suite. It has wide window that provide stunning view of a dazzling sky.

Suddenly lightning strike through the dark sky and made Seungri flinch against the loud thunder sound over his head. TOP place his hand on Seungri’s back to ease him but he jump when TOP touch him.

An old man bow and guide them into the suite. A butler? Seungri bit his bottom lip when TOP told him that fact. He don’t expect that they will have a servant on-call. That was going to make it more difficult to his plan.

“They are waiting for me at the office,” TOP said once they alone in the room.

“It’s OK. I’ll find something to occupy my time,” Seungri says.

“No need.” TOP look at his watch. “Your assistant will be here in a few minutes.”

“M-my assistant?” Seungri shutter. “Why did I need an assistant?” Or was that code for babysitter?

“He is in charge of taking you for sightseeing” TOP said as he drink his coffee.

He was right. The assistant was really a babysitter. That would ruin all his plans. He need to think fast and get rid of the assistant without making TOP suspicious.

Seungri slowly come near TOP. “That’s very kind of you, but I—”

“And your English tutor will arrive this afternoon.”

Seungri stop and stare at TOP. “Y-You arranged a tutor for me?”

“I told you I would.” TOP frown. “Why you surprised?”

“I …” Seungri has lost his word. He thought TOP has forget his promise.

“That is wonderful TOP. Thank you.” Seungri give a light kiss against TOP’s cheek.

“I should go,” TOP said clearing his throat but his eyes were on Seungri’s mouth. He swallow hard. “If you need anything let the butler know. He will always be here.”

“TOP, I appreciate everything you done for me, but it’s not necessary. I can go by my own. I want to explore.”

TOP’s eyes narrow before he answer Seungri. “You will not go out alone.”

Seungri fold his hands and fight to control his temper. Why TOP say like that? Was he underestimate him? He was smart and totally can rely on himself. “Please, TOP, I can do this on my own.”

TOP shake his head. “Your assistance and driver will be with you at all times.”

Seungri curl his fingers into a fist. He still wears his mask perfectly. How he going to escape if they keep following and watching him?

Seungri cup TOP’s jaw with his hand. No matter what, he is going to make TOP say yes.

“You don’t have to feel guilty about leaving me alone,” Seungri said. “I know how to take care of myself. I’m used to it.”

“And your uncle is quite use to the trouble you caused when you were by yourself,” TOP murmur and then kiss Seungri’s palm.

TOP’s action made Seungri face blush. Snap. Focus.

Maybe this is not best time to go on with his plan, he realize. Perhaps he should get familiar with this place first and then recreate his strategy.

TOP reach his handphone and dial a number. “Daesung? Cancel all my appointment today.”

“You’re not going to the office?” Seungri’s eyes turn big in disbelief as he watch TOP turn off his phone. “I thought this meeting is important.”

TOP toss his handphone to the side. “I’m changing my plan. I want to spend my time with my bride.” he said while he slid his hand over Seungri’s fingers making their fingers tangle together.

Seungri blink. He was crushing in frustation. He not expect him to say that. Is he thought this was all to get more attention from him? Double fu@k! If only he know he was trying to get some time alone.

 

 

...i'm done...