Guarded secret

Runaway Bride

 

 

 

WHAT was he going to do?

Seungri look wildly at the open window. No, he can’t escape that way. Even if he manage to escape he had no place to hide. He had learned that over the years after his failed attempts to run away. No one would provide him a shelter because of his uncle. He had barely survived the last time.

Now he was trapped and he need to come up with a plan. Seungri squeezed his eyes shut as the panic attacked him. Think, think, think!

His mind was locked on only one thing: he's not a vir8in.

The tribe had very strict rules about s3x before marriage. The punishment is severe if they were found guilty. Seungri try to block out the memory of the scars of his patients had from being caned and whipped.

The prince will demand a vir8in bride. Seungri’s stomach cramp with panic. He know that fact before he accept the arrangement and think he would be safe once the marriage contract was signed but the plan had become backfired.

The door was open and Seungri went still. He really wanted to scream, break down and cry, but he carefully lowered his head and griped his hands tightly.

Seungri  flinched slightly when the door close and wince at his sudden response. He need to please the prince, not offend him.

“Would you like a drink, Seungri?” TOP asked softly while walking to the dressing table.

Seungri shook his head. His mouth was dry, his throat ached and he wish he can drink alcohol... yes the strong one to numb his senses. But he didn’t think he could accept a drop without choking.

How was he going to get through the night? Maybe the prince won’t notice that he wasn’t a vir8in? His head ached as he think several plans. Perhaps he could fake his ity? He wasn’t sure if he could get away with that strategy.

He heard the prince cloak fall to the floor. Seungri couldn’t help but look and discover the prince had remove his headdress. The prince’s hair was short, thick and black. And, he looks so handsome.

Seungri pull his eyes away and stare at his hands. What was wrong with him? He was not interested with the prince.

“It was a good ceremony,” the prince said closer to him. “Short. My favorite.”

Seungri nod again, although he thought the ceremony had been miserably long. But this night was going to be no end. How he going to prevent of what was sure to come? Maybe he should fake it so the prince could never find out if he was a vir8in or not.

Or he could pretend to faint when he see the prince shirtless. Seungri bit his lips as he considered the idea. Or he could cry. A lot. For two solid days and nights. Many men can’t stand that. Seungri heard footsteps approaching the bed and his throat work hard against the sudden lump.

“Seungri?”