Ending

Runaway Bride

u guys rit....can't let story hanging for our lovebirds^^


 

 

One and half years later

 

Seungri sit in front of TOP on top of his husband horse as they watch the sunset. He feels warn and secure under TOP’s arm.

“You’re right,” he said softly as he leaned his head against TOP’s shoulder. “It is beautiful,” he said while admiring the beautiful sights in front of them.

“Yes, nothing can compare with it,” TOP murmured as he Seungri’s hair.

“I agree,” Seungri said. And TOP was the reason for that. He has done so many changes and Seungri was no longer see this place as a prison. This is his home, his heaven.

TOP move his eyes to look at Seungri. “You really do?”

“Yes, the opening of the new clinic was a good sign.” It’s been a lot of struggle for getting the elders to listen to them, but they manage to do it. “I can’t wait to open more clinics for the people.”

“And one day you will be working in one of the clinics.”

Seungri heard pride in TOP’s voice. “One day,” he agreed. “It’s really a good thing that I’m not able to go anywhere,” he said as he pat his round stomach hidden under his cloth.

TOP’s covered Seungri’s hands with his. Seungri swallowed the lump in his throat at the sight of them cradling his pregnant stomach. In less than seven weeks they will be parents. “Sure you won’t get bored?”

Seungri automatically scoff the idea. “Are you kidding? My schedule is already full before our baby born.”

He had so many dreams and TOP is the one to make sure he had every opportunity to make them come true.

“We should get back,” TOP said as he lightly pull the horse. “Your tutor will be waiting.”

Okay, he love every minutes of his life. Learning medicine is difficult than he ever imagined. “Can I skip the lesson tonight?” he asked.

TOP’s give a chuckle. “Perhaps you need another ‘incentive’. Would you like to read our marriage contract?”

“No need.” TOP has show his unconditional support to him. He protect him,  made sure he feel safe and love. He had more than he had dare to dream. “You already give everything I need.”

TOP curled his fingers under Seungri’s chin and tilt his head so he could see his face. Seungri’s pulse beat hardly when he saw the love and devotion in TOP’s eyes.

“I love you, Seungri,” he said as he brush his warn lips against him.

Seungri reach up and cup his hand against TOP’s cheek as he deepened the kiss. He know TOP love him, but he like hearing it every day. He trust and love him.

“I love you too, TOP,” Seungri said.