I’m not going anywhere

Runaway Bride

 

 

TOP look deeply into Seungri’s eyes. He show no expression, but he sense Seungri was on guard.

Seungri lean his body closer to TOP, absorbing the heat of his body. “What are we going to do tomorrow?” he changing the subject.

“Tomorrow is our last day here.” TOP said as he slide his hand along the length of Seungri’s arm.

The idea of returning home suddenly made him jumpy. Seungri was unable to relax, his heart and pulse begin to increase. He pull his body away from TOP. “Are we going to return home?” He meant to sound casual but his voice come out high and thin.

“Yes.”

He could feel as if the sweat on his forehead drop. His stomach cramp as he feel trap in the lift.

Seungri wipe his forehead with his shaky hand. If he decide to stay, he is going to return to the place he hate so much in this world. He had no clue of what will happen to him the future. Was he really made his mind?

TOP turn his body and cradle Seungri’s face in his hand. When TOP care$$ Seungri’s mouth with his kiss, Seungri close his eyes and melted completely into him. All the panic and anxious feeling has fade away as he return the kiss.

Yes, he decided despite his instinct telling him no.

He is making the right decision. He was going to stay with him. He was going to survive in that place. This time he had TOP at his side. This time he will prove himself worthy to everyone.