Real dream

Runaway Bride

 

 

 

The sun shines into the bedroom. TOP support his arm and rest his chin against his hand while he watch Seungri sleep. He was curl in a ball, his fist is under the pillow and his legs were bent on his knee. Even in sleep he wouldn’t let anyone get close.

TOP brush a hair from Seungri’s cheek. He was amaze to feel how soft his skin was. Seungri’s forehead wrinkle in a frown and he curl himself even tighter.

TOP was distracted when his handphone ring. He hesitate for a moment, wanting to ignore his duty. He was tempted to leave out the rest of the world so he could enjoy a leisure morning with Seungri.

The persistent ring reminded him the demands of his duty. Finally, he get out of bed quietly so he didn’t wake up Seungri. TOP grab his phone from the dressing table and answer it. His mood turn bad as he listen to his assistant.

After he ended the call, TOP throw his look out the window.

“You’re going somewhere?”

TOP turn when he heard Seungri’s sleepy voice. He saw Seungri leaning against the door.

“I have a business meeting,” TOP explain to him as his gaze slowly travel down the sheet that barely hid Seungri’s body. “I have to go to Japan.”

“What about me?”

TOP look at Seungri’s face in confusion. “What about you?”

“Where am I going? You can’t leave me,” Seungri said as he push back his hair from his eyes. “It will look bad if the elders know.”

Seungri is right. It would look bad if he left him immediately after their wedding ceremony. He can’t gamble his already fragile relationship with the tribe.

Maybe he can send Seungri secretly to his mountain palace. No one will know. But can he trust Seungri. He still keeping secrets from him. What if he tried to run away again? That would only bring shame to him and the king.

“You’re coming with me,” TOP said as he walk to Seungri.

Seungri went completely still. He was to shock at TOP's answer. “Are you serious?” he whisper in disbelief.

“Of course.” TOP rest his arm against the frame and look down at Seungri. “Why’d you ask?”

Seungri bit his lip. “But you said you like to travel alone when you attend business meeting.”

It true, but he do this for Seungri’s sake. During this few days he had investigate about Seungri and from that he found out about Seungri’s disobedience and rebellious attitude. TOP also learn about Seungri’s countless times to run away. What if he was running toward someone—like his lover?

“This is not just a business trip,” he said. “I’m relocating our honeymoon.”

No matter how hard Seungri try to hide it, TOP still could see his excitement. He don’t have a clue why Seungri need to hide everything he feels. The idea of travelling seems thrill him.

“This way I can keep an eye on you,” TOP said as he caress Seungri’s cheek.

The thrill in Seungri’s eyes immediately turn off by TOP’s statement. “I don’t need a babysitter.”

“I’ll be a judge for that.” TOP trail his hand down at Seungri’s throat. “Something tells me that you’ll make a run for it the moment I turn my back.”

Seungri avoid his eyes from TOP’s syes. “You just being paranoid. Anyway, I don’t have a passport,” he said, his chest rise and fall rapidly. “I don’t even have luggage.”

“You don’t have to worry about that.” TOP said as he lightly caress Seungri’s collarbone.

“B--but..,” Seungri’s words was cut off when TOP stole a kiss from him.

“Leave that to my assistants to worry about.”

TOP put his fingers at the edge of Seungri’s sheet that wrap his body and pull it from his loose grasp. The sheet fell to the floor and he kick it to the side. “There are many other things on your to-do list before we leave,” he said as his eyes wander at his body.