Right choice, wrong choice

Runaway Bride

 

 

New York was exactly what he expected. The streets were bright with lights. Seungri look up at the large screen that was several stories high. Colors flash in front of his eyes. This city was so energising.

A limo was already waiting for them. Seungri pause and look at TOP. He look stunning in his black tuxedo. The suit give emphasis to his athletic body and a slight indication to his glamour life.

“Let’s walk to the hotel,” Seungri suggest. “It’s not that far.”

TOP give Seungri an understanding look. “You can’t get enough of this city, don’t you.”

Seungri give TOP a warm smile. He like the city, but he would not enjoy it without him. When he was with him, his day was fun and exciting.

TOP put his hand on Seungri’s back as he guide him walking along the walkway. As they walk through the crowd, TOP was surrounded by peoples who were waiting their chance to speak to him.

Seungri slow his step. Sudden thought spark in his mind. Will this be the perfect time to escape?

The crowd was too many and most of people were focusing their attention at TOP. He breathe faster, his hand turn cold as he consider his next move. He was standing in the middle of the crowd and there was a bunch of security team’s watching over him.

But as the thought cross his mind he reject the idea. What was stopping him? The blood keep pumping hard through his veins as he look around, eyeing all possible escape option. He can’t do it. No. He can’t walk away from TOP like this.

TOP would be worry sick and he’s sure TOP would possibly think that either he is lost or been kidnap in this new place.

Seungri reach out for TOP and found his hand. TOP slip his large, warm hand before he link their fingers together. With that simple touch Seungri feel safe and protected.

But when the time comes would he ready to leave him?

Seungri bit his lip as the thought snap in his mind. He had no answer... and that worry him. He look up and found TOP was smiling at him.

“Thank you for taking me to the play,” he said.

“It was my pleasure.” TOP said in s3xy voice.

“What did you think of it?” he ask in blush face.

“I enjoy watching you.” TOP lean closer and whisper to his ear. “I find your enthusiasm very s3xy. And you find everything in this city exciting.”

“You can’t blame me,” Seungri said laughing.

They spent most of their time exploring the city leisurely and didn’t miss to enter every single shop. They talked and laughed. In the night TOP will bring him to see the theatre and after that they will eat at the most exclusive restaurant. Everything he did with TOP was sweeter.

He still find the real reason why he can’t left TOP the moment they arrive in America. It’s not because there were no opportunity to run away or because he was afraid. Has he develop some kind of bond with TOP?

Seungri shivered at the thought. He is willing to bet that what they shared together was just a little honeymoon ‘charm’. They had an arranged marriage. Emotions and love was not part of the deal.

“Cold?” TOP pull his hand away from Seungri, only to wrap his arm around his shoulders. “We’re almost at the hotel.”

Seungri sigh when TOP pull him closer. He can smell TOP’s perfume as he lean his head against TOP’s broad shoulder. What if he stayed with him? Would that be so bad?

His chest become tight as the forbidden thought float into his mind. He had never allow himself to think of the possibility, yet it had haunt him like a shadow for the past week.

Seungri admit that TOP was not like any other man he knew. He can give him education and he can travel with him whatever he want. He would never live with his uncle again who are the main source of his misery.

But he can’t give up his dreams. Not after such a long struggle. Not when he had finally step his foot in America. The land of freedom.

If he stay with TOP he would not get the chance to fulfill his dream of becoming a doctor. Is he willing to risk his freedom and dream to stay with him? Seungri frown as he enter the private lift with his husband.

“You become very quiet,” TOP said as he take Seungri’s hand to his mouth and brush his lips against the finger. “What are you thinking about?”

TOP’s question snap Seungri out of his trance. He shrugged. Once again we was not sure how to answer that.

 

 

tq for ur support ;)