World upsidedown

Runaway Bride

 

 

TOP’s jaw tightened as he control his temper upon hearing that words from Taeyang. He admit that his marriage has start out as an arranged marriage but now he is willing to give their marriage a second change.

“You even take tthat boy on the expensive trip.” Taeyang point his hand inside the penthouse suite. “The boy is your week spot,” he continue. “Your marriage to him was supposed to solve your problem with the tribe but it make thing worse.”

“You’re not focus as before,” Taeyang insisted.

“And create a roll for him in the health ministry?” Taeyang groaned at the thought. “What is wrong with you?”

TOP can only look while his best friend throwing bomb every second. Is there anything wrong with him?

“What happened to your plan?” Taeyang keep talking. “You said you’re going to send that boy to the mountain palace. He is going to stay there so you could get back to your life.”

“So?” that the only word he manage to say. He admit that he had made those plan earlier when he don’t know anything about Seungri. But now he doubt to use the plan.

“That boy is a shame. You need to follow your plan. The sooner the better.”

Seungri close the bedroom door slowly. His whole body was trembling, he feel as if his heart has stop beating and he stomach curl. He feel sick as Taeyang’s words play inside his head.

TOP was going to kick him to his mountain palace and left him in that lonely and isolated place. He want to forget him.  He will return to enjoy his life to the full while he live his life in detention?

Suddenly Seungri feel the room spinning. He grab a chair near the dressing table to steady himself.

The news had cut him into pieces. He let his wobble knees collapse on the carpet. He can’t believe this had happening to him. He slowly shake his head as he look at the close door.

TOP really had made fool of him.

He never trust anyone in his life yet he choose to trust TOP.

Seungri put his hands in front of his mouth to fight back the nausea.

He almost given up his dream, he thought bitterly.

He feel disgusting and horrified. He almost let go of his dreams to what..... something imaginary.

Seungri wince at his stupidest.

He believe TOP would care for him. He even believe every words TOP promise him when he look him in the eyes. Now. He hate how he actually believe that TOP cared. He hate the feeling of wanting to belong to someone. He hate all the feeling he had before so much it makes him sick because it just one BIG lie.

He want to Run. Hide. Cry.

No, he can’t … not yet. Not until he had disappear for good. He need to take control. He will not show that his world has been turned upside down. That means he can’t hide in the room and li@k his wounds.

Seungri slowly get up from his unsteady feet. Now he need to act as if he was happy. He blink back the tears and take a really deep breath. He need to try.

He straightened his shoulders. Anger was starting to grow inside him. He can feel it growing  hotter every seconds, and it has eat him away. He take another deep breath before paste a smile. It showtime.

Seungri open the door and walk into the living room where TOP and Taeyang sit. He look into their direction but avoid to make an eye contact with TOP as they turn to his direction.

“I’m sorry I take so long,” he said still avoid to make an eye contact with TOP. “Taeyang shi, are you going to the club with us?”

Taeyang chose not to answer his question. Somehow Seungri had expect that reaction from him. What was the point of having conversation with a person he hate to the root.

“Club?” TOP look at Seungri as he eyeing him from head to toe. “I’m sorry, Seungri,” TOP said with regret voice. He suddenly remembered that he had promise Seungri that they will go out tonight. “We won’t be able to go tonight. Something came up.”

“Oh, that’s ok.” Seungri gave a pout, he can see that TOP’s eyes has been fix on his lips. He rather let TOP focus on his mouth than read his eyes. “Well, I can go by myself.”

“Go … by yourself?” TOP said truly shock by Seungri’s words as Taeyang’s jaw dropped.

“I’ll be fine.” Seungri brushed off TOP’s concern as he hurriedly making his step to the private lift. His heart beat faster. “I have a security team. Nothing will happen to me.”

“You are not going to a club.”

TOP’s harsh warning tone would make anyone obey, but Seungri was far from listening. He was so desperate to make an escape before they return home tomorrow.

“But you’ll be busy.” Seungri don’t look back as he press the lift button. Open … Open … Please open …

“Seungri, you will stay here.” TOP was already at his side just as the lift open its door. He cupped Seungri’s elbow and turn his to face him. “The urgent work I have won’t take too long. Taeyang and I will work from here.”

Fu@k!

“Download e-book,” TOP suggest to him as they walk away from the lift. “I’ll join you soon.”

“Okay.” Seungri said with a fake smile still perfectly plaster on his face. His plan had fail tonight but he will wait for a suitable time to make it succeed.

Seungri hurriedly go to the bedroom as tears was threatening to fall from his eyes.  He should follow his instinct. He should never get close with TOP. He should never allow emotions to take control. But he was going to mend that one BIG mistake now.