Give up.

Runaway Bride

 

here u go ....... sorry for the ‘little’ torture :smirk:


 

HELL NO!

 

Seungri focus at TOP’s face intently. His mind slowly processing TOP’s words. “You think I did all of this just to be with … Jiyong?”

TOP nod sharply.

“You such a jerk. You think I do all this to be with a person who treat me like dirt?” Seungri put both of his hand on his hip. Now he feel mad. “What kind of person do you think I am?

“What I supposed to think?” TOP say still maintain his cold look.

Seungri flash his eyes at TOP. “The only reason I will go and find Jiyong is to kick his balls and make him impotent. But honestly, it not worth it.”

“You just make that up.”

“Let me make it clear,” Seungri snap. His cheek turn red as a result of rising anger. “Jiyong is my ex-lover. I’m not in love with him.”

“Then why you run away?” TOP asked. “Why you leave me?”

“Because I was willing to sacrifice every of my dream to be with you.” He’s been too caught up in this imaginary situation because it feel too real. It almost cost him; his dreams, his freedom. “Until I heard about your plan,” Seungri continue. “You’re going to end up the marriage.”

TOP take a step back. “I never said that.”

Seungri want to puke at TOP’s face. How dare TOP still lie to him. “I heard your conversation with Taeyang that night. You’re going to end up the marriage and going to dump me at your isolated palace once the honeymoon was over!”

TOP’s run his fingers through his hair and mutter a curse. “I made that plan before I know you.”

Seungri blink his eyes when he feel tears threatening to fall. “I learn to trust you even when I was risking everything to be with you. I was willing to give up my dreams. I was prepare to follow you because I love you” he confess.

Shock expression was all over his face after hearing Seungri’s confession. TOP’s mind recall the time when they were together. How can he not know about Seungri’s feeling? It was right in front of his face. How can he be so blind? Didn’t he see the way Seungri light up when he was around? Or in the way he kiss him? Seungri has put his trust in him again and again. He don’t do that for anyone.

“I really think I can go back to the place I swear I would never set my foot ever again.” How many times he try to blink, he can’t stop the tears from falling. Crying is for weak people and he hate that feeling. Seungri quickly brush away the tears angrily. “I know that you don’t love me, but when I was with you I feel love. I feel that you care for me. But it turn out to be a big lie.”

“It’s not a lie.” TOP try to reach Seungri, but he already back away until his back hit the door.

“I love you too, Seungri.” Yes, he had fall in love with Seungri. But it is a lie.... he’s not fall; he’s already hit the ground. Hard.

Seungri breath hitch at his throat. TOP love him? No, he don’t believe it. What if this is one of his sweet talk? What was he trying to pull? “I’m not going with you. Do you really think I can trust you?”

“I want to be with you. Every day. Every night.” TOP take another step closer.

Seungri shake his head. “Why? Why now?”

“I thought I was doing what best for you. Letting you go was the hardest thing I’ve ever done,” he confess.

“Not exactly. You’re tracking me all this time.”

“I need to make sure you’re safe. I stay away so you could live the life the way you want. But,” he said in painful expression. “I can’t let you go. I need you in my life.”

“No, you don’t. You need to find another bride. I’m the worst royal bride in history. I’m not a traditional bride like everyone hope.” Seungri keep his voice rising as TOP getting closer. “I’m a liability.”

“That’s not true.” TOP manage to put his hands against the door, effectively trapping Seungri. He lean closer, their body not touching but still very close to each other that Seungri can feel TOP’s hot breath on his face. “I want you, Seungri.”

“No.” Seungri deny his own mind to remember their times together. It was too painful to remember.

“Seungri,” TOP said in a low pleading voice. He put his forehead against him. “I make sacrifice every day to perform my duty. I give up a lot to fulfill my destiny. But I won’t give up you.”

TOP brush his lips against Seungri’s lips. The touch has sent a shockwaves through Seungri’s body. And its take all of his self restraint to hug him there and then. He had to admit, he miss him so much.

“Please, Seungri,” TOP’s voice cracked with emotion. “Please say yes. I can’t live without you.”

“But, I can’t live with you” Seungri’s whispered. He put his hand against TOP’s chest and try to push him away but fail. “I can’t live a royal life that keep me from what I want to do.”

“I will do everything in my power to protect you and your dreams,” TOP promise. He reach for Seungri’s hand and claps their hands together.

Seungri aware how TOP’s hands was shaking.

“I will get you the best tutor so you can get your medical degree and be a doctor.”

Seungri freeze. “But the elders won’t allow that. How about the King?”

“The two of us will fight for it. As a team.”

“That’s going to be a battle.” An ugly, bitter fight that could weaken TOP’s position in the kingdom.

“It will be a worth fight.” TOP lift Seungri’s hand and kiss it.

“And you can travel whenever you want.”

Hope welled up in Seungri’s chest. “Don’t you worry that I will run away again?”

“I trust you.”

Seungri stare deeply into TOP’s eyes and he know TOP was speaking the truth. He wish he could be brave. He want to go with him, but he was too afraid of the circumstances. “TOP … I don’t know if I can go back with you. I always feel trapped there.”

“I know.”

“I want to be with you,” Seungri admit, “but I don’t know if I can take that risk.”

“Which is why we will stay here.”

Seungri’s eyes widened with shock. Did he heard him correctly? “Here? But what about your duty. You had responsibility. You have said yourself.”

“I will go back when its necessary. And you will come with me once you’re ready.”

The people, the country and mostly the King, are too important to him. He can’t just allow TOP to choose him and what important to him. He can’t be selfish. “But …”

“I’ve made many changes since you leave,” TOP said. “And I will continue to make it a place where you can feel safe and free.”

“You do that for me?” Seungri cup TOP’s face with his hand and look at him in wonder. “But what if I decide not to return?”

“Then we will live where you want” there was the gleam of promise in his eyes. “Tell me, are you willing to give us another chance, Seungri?”

Seungri look deep into TOP’s eyes. His heart was pounding fiercely as he try to accept something intangible. He was scared out of his mind.

“Yes, TOP. I want another chance.”

A victory smile was all over his face. “You won’t regret it, Seungri. I promise.”

“I trust you,” he said with a trembeling smile, before TOP’s warm lips catch his very own lips in a hard deep kiss.