Havoc plan

Runaway Bride

 

 

Seungri wake up in the morning with a violent start. His heart beat faster and his muscles hard and stiff, its feels like he had been hit by a truck. He tilt his head up and see sunlight was in the room.

He slowly look to his side and soon feel relief when he found the bed was empty.

It’s difficult to believe he had fall asleep. He would blame it on exhaustion and stress. All night he had sleep uncomfortably in the prince’s arms.

Not only it felt strange to sleep with the stranger, but it had been a challenge to keep his hands to himself. He is so tempted to explore the prince’s muscular body.

Seungri got up from the bed and went straight to the bathroom. He saw some of his clothes were already in the closet.

He step into the shower. As the hot water pounded against his tired body, Seungri review his plan. He will wait until the third day of their wedding ceremony and after that he would go on honeymoon with the prince. Then he could escape.

Once he manage to get out from here—he will further his study and live his life to the fullest.

After Seungri got dress, he look himself in the mirror once more. He wears his baggy and faded cloth. Plain and old-fashioned. He let out satisfied smile. Yes, the prince surely will be shock once he look at him.

Seungri saw two servants carry tray of food and TOP is sitting on the pillows near the low table. He look so breathtaking with a gray shortsleeve shirt and dark trousers. TOP rise quickly when he saw Seungri.

TOP frown when he see his appearance. Seungri know that look. Displeasure. Disapproval. Disappointment.

“I hope you sleep well,” TOP said.

“I did,” he lied. “Thank you.”

Seungri can see the sparkle in TOP’s eyes and he assume the prince know the truth. The prince’s know he had been alert all night. Every time he thought it safe to move away TOP will hold him tighter.

“Please, have some breakfast.” He gesture Seungri at the table loaded with foods.

Seungri inhale the strong aroma of coffee and foods in front of him. But he was not used to eat luxury food and take breakfast in the morning. “No, thank you. I don’t eat breakfast.”

“You did not eat last night,” TOP said as he place his hand on Seungri’s back. The unexpected touch has made Seungri startled and he flinch. TOP frown when he sees Seungri step away. “I insist you to have breakfast.”

Seungri was surprise that TOP noticed his lack of appetite. What else did the prince see? He need to stay on guard, Seungri decide as he unwillingly move on the opposite side of the table.

“No, Seungri, sit next to me.” TOP pointed at the large pillow he is sitting on.

Seungri look TOP at his face. The prince’s expression was polite and innocent. Then he looks at the servants that stand several feet away from them. He knew it. TOP want to play a good role husband.

Seungri sit quietly with TOP next to him, the prince’s arms and legs brushing him. Seungri did not like sitting this close to someone, especially a stranger. After years dealing with his uncle’s bad temper he preferred to be more than arm’s length away.

He grab a coffeepot and pour the coffee in his cup while TOP tear off a piece of bread. He scoop some gravy with the bread and held it out to Seungri’s mouth. “Eat this,” he said.

Seungri gave him a questioning look. “There so many food.” He motioned at the food that covered every inch of the table. “I don’t need to eat your food.”

“I want to share it with you,” TOP explain softly as he put the bread near his lips. “Eat.”

It was not easy for him to comply. Seungri open his mouth slightly and TOP put the bread in. He close his mouth quickly but had caught the edge of TOP’s thumb. TOP took the opportunity to Seungri’s bottom lip with his thumb as he sees Seungri struggle to swallow the food.

Is he doing all this as an excuse to touch him? Seungri look at the servants and was glad nobody sees what happen just now.

“Will the king attend the last ceremony?” Seungri let a fake smile.

TOP shook his head. “My father is not well and unable to attend the ceremony.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. When will I meet him?” Seungri frown when he saw hesitation on the prince’s face.

“That’s hard to say,” TOP did not look at him.

Seungri got a feeling that TOP doesn’t want him to meet with the king. Is the prince ashamed of him?

“I forgot to ask you,” Seungri said hastily try to change the subject. “Where are we going on our honeymoon?”

TOP pause for a moment before continue eating. “To my home.”

Seungri fingers hold tightly on the coffee cup he was holding. He was surprise with the prince’s answer. “Oh,” he said in choke breath.

They not leaving from here? No, no, no! That was not part of the plan.

“You’re disappointed?”

“No,” Seungri lied. He can’t afford to offend the prince. “I just assume we would go overseas because you travel so much.”

“Travelling is part of my work, not my private life.” TOP tell him while put another piece of bread against Seungri’s lips.

“Oh.” Seungri accept the food half heartily as his mind working mad. TOP’s decision had ruin everything!

TOP tilt his head to study Seungri’s face. “You want to go somewhere?”

Seungri hurry to swallow the food. This was his chance. He can’t blow it. “Well, I’d like to do some travelling.”

“Do you have a place in mind?”

Seungri shrug himself. He need to loosen up, act cool even he feel dead nervous. “Europe. Australia. Maybe America.”

“Why would you want to travel?” TOP ask without knowing Seungri’s motives. “What would you do?”

Escape. Study medicine. Live my life to the fullest. “I’m sure there would be lots of things that would interest me.”

TOP chuckle as he put fruit slice on Seungri’s mouth. “Is that all you have to wear?” He pointed on Seungri’s cloth.

“Why?”

“You need more clothes,” TOP said as he put another fruit slice into Seungri’s mouth.

Seungri chew the fruit fast. “Are we going on a trip?”

“No, but you need to wear something that fits of your role.” This time the prince really gave a distaste look on his cloth.

It was hard to remember he was married to a prince when just a couple of days ago he has been scrubbing floors.