Bad news

Runaway Bride

 

 

Seungri barely heard the ring sound the lift made when it stop. He reluctantly broke the kiss with TOP the moment the private lift open its door to their penthouse suite. The sensual promise in TOP’s eyes made his low stomach curl in excitement. As they enter the living room, their butler come towards them.

“Good evening, Your Highness,” the butler said. “I trust you enjoy your day?”

“Yes, we did,” Seungri answer with bright smile.

“You have a visitor,” the butler informed TOP as he accept his coats.

Seungri scan the room and see Taeyang step out from the balcony and walking into their direction. He look casual as he only wear T-shirt, jeans and sneakers. His look was totally different but what seems unchanged about him was he look just as unfriendly as he meet him during his wedding ceremony.

Seungri greet Taeyang with a polite smile but Taeyang ignore it completely. A zap feeling cross his heart. He did not sure why but he sense that his honeymoon with TOP was about to be over.

“Taeyang, you need to improve your manner,” TOP said to his best friend when Seungri has left their sight.

Taeyang just shrug his body upon hearing small ‘lecture’ from his best buddy.

“There’s better be a good reason why you here,” TOP said as he offer Taeyang to sit down.

“Your ‘honeymoon’ has lasted for over a month.” Taeyang lean his body back and spread his arms on the sofa.

“It’s not totally leisure. I’ve work and attend a lot of meetings.” TOP silently admit to himself that he did not keep his usual schedule. He did his duty, but Seungri is his priority.

“I’m just relaying a message from your father.” Taeyang said.

“I plan to return home tomorrow.” TOP walk to the window and look out at the iconic view. “He can give me his lecture after that.”

“I want to give you an idea of what you’re going to facing.” Taeyang rise up from his sofa and walk over to stand beside his best friend.

“The elders think that you’re not serious and not suitable to take your role as a future King,” Taeyang inform.

“Go to h3ll with them! I will show them not to underestimate me.” Once he replace his father, the King, he will bring so many different to the country. And he will introduce Seungri to his people. Once they know Seungri, they will admire and love him. “That remind me I want to create a roll for Seungri in the health ministry. He is very interested in medicine and has worked in hospital for years.”

Taeyang’s eyes become big and his mouth becomes a big ‘O’ when he look at TOP unbelievably. “You can’t be serious,” he whisper in shock.

“Why would you say that?”

“You married for political reasons.” Taeyang spread his arm and point at the bedroom door. “And it’s going to be end.”