Another secret

Runaway Bride

 

 

 

As soon as the servants were out from the suite, TOP walk impatiently to the bathroom and give a super loud knock on the door. “Seungri?”

“I’m not going.”

“Open this door,” he said with warning.

“So you can give me to the tribe and kick me back to my uncle? That’s not going to happen.”

“This is your last warning.” TOP said, his temper is on the verge to explode.

“You can make the announcement without me,” Seungri said.

Why is he so stubborn!

TOP take a step back and without warning he kick the bathroom door fiercely. Luckily Seungri was not sitting near the door.

Seungri gasp when he heard the sound of crash wood as the door flew open and crash against the wall. He  curl his hand into a fists as he move at the corner of the bathroom. “If you try to drag me to go to the ceremony,” he yell “I will kick you.”

“I have no doubt.” Seungri will do it, he feel no surprise.

Seungri squeeze his eyes when he sees TOP enter the room. “I’m not going to be humiliate by you.”

“Behave yourself if you don’t want to end our marriage.” TOP said as he approach Seungri.

Seungri don’t look relieve at TOP’s statement. He throw his suspicious look at TOP. “I don’t believe you.”

“I don’t care if you’re not .”

"Keep your voice down." Seungri quickly glance at the door because he afraid that the servant might hear them but feel relief when he see nobody in the bedroom.

“Seungri, I don’t want you to keep any secret from me. From what I feel, it is you that going to sabotage me at the ceremony.”

“Right. Like I have that kind of power.”

TOP keep their distance close until his chest meeting with Seungri’s trembling fingers. “Seungri, you will attend this ceremony and you will stand by my side looking happy and be a good bride.”

Seungri give him a chuckle. “That’s not going to happen.”

TOP take a deep breath. “Seungri, you need to understand, my last wedding has cause damage between my relationship with your tribe.”

“You’ve been married?”