No way out!

Runaway Bride

 

 

 

There no escape.

He feel so expose. So defenceless as TOP’s body was laying on top of him pinning him down to the floor. His heart pounded so fiercely that it hurt. He carefully met the prince’s eyes. TOP’s dark mood was shown.

He wanted to hide. Disappear. He wished that he could close his eyes, but that action would not save him.

He know that he shouldn’t allow TOP to get this close to him. Tears threatened to fall at the back of his eyes. He was pathetic. Stupid. When would he ever learn his lesson? Now he had to suffer the consequences.

“Answer me, Seungri,” he said in a stern voice.

Seungri push TOP but he was too strong. “Get off me,” he said clenching his teeth.

TOP denied Seungri’s demand. “Not a chance.”

“How dare you make that kind of accusation?” he asked. Denial was the only strategy he could think of right now.

“That’s not going to work,” TOP said. “I know you not a vir8in. There was no resistance. You feel no pain and I’m sure there will be no blood to prove your innocence.”

“That doesn’t mean anything.”

“You don’t want to push your luck with me. Start talking. What made you think you could get away with this?”

Seungri’s heart was beating so hard he thought it was going to burst out of his chest. “I don’t know why you would say such thing.”

TOP’s cold eyes narrow at him. “Did you think that I won’t notice?” he asked as he tilt his hips against him. Seungri gasp as his body respond. “That you could hide your reactions?”

Seungri was so shock at his own reaction. It feels like his body cells became alive when TOP touch him. All his senses should be on the defense, ready to fight. Didn’t his survival instinct tell him that TOP could destroy him without breaking a sweat?

“Fine!” he bit out as fear overcome him. Keeping up the lies would only make things worse, he thought. Seungri drop his head against the pillow under him.

“I not a vir8in.” he look away as he made the confession.

 

 

 

----dadummm!!!......Seungri had drop the bombshell....