Let’s play truth or dare

Runaway Bride

 

 

 

After sending the servants out from the suite, Seungri made a final look at the clock. It been two hours since the ceremony ended. TOP still was not in the room because he have meeting with the elders.

Now, all his gamble has paid off, TOP is no use for him anymore. Good, Seungri thought as he walk freely over the bed. He was happy of the outcome. No. he was thrilled. He was dam tired and don’t have to pretend anymore.

Slipping between the sheets and turning of the lamp, Seungri rest his head on the fluffy pillow. Ahhh, so comfortable.

The image of TOP and his uncle talking during the ceremony across his mind. They speak like they were friends. He needs to be cautious. If he blurted how his uncle had treat him over the years, TOP might not him and maybe he will side his uncle. After all, who will believe a word from an outcast like him over a respected citizen?

No, it only make more trouble.

It take long time for him to relax, just as he start to fall asleep he felt the sheets has been lifted and the mattress sink . Seungri blink and saw TOP lying beside him. Heat rush through his veins and he jump because of the situation. He’s not expect that TOP would return to the suite. “What are you doing here?”

“It’s my bed.”

“It was your bed last night but you don’t sleep on it.”

“Last night I don’t know your ulterior motive for marrying me.”

Seungri breath stuck at his throat. Did TOP know everything? Maybe, he don’t, his instinct deny the question. “And now you know?” he ask in angry. He need to act to hide any sort of his weakness

“You agree to marry me because you desperately need to get out from your uncle’s house before he found out about your … secret affair.”

If he not be so nervous as hell right know he would let out a smile. “Nothing get past you, I guess. But, you were very mad last night.”

“You surprise me. I thought you’re hiding something else. Something more serious. But your only fear was being sent back to your uncle. That worry is gone. Tonight you have nothing to hide.”

TOP has no idea that he had even more reasons to hide tonight. The more he reveal himself, the sooner he’ll learn all his secrets.

“You in a good mood,” Seungri said. “What’s really going on?”

“Honestly?” TOP reach him and pull him closer. “I couldn’t stay away from you.”

“It’s not funny.” Seungri press his hands against TOP’s bare chest and as soon as their body touch, he discover TOP was nak3d.

“You don’t believe me?” TOP ask in a husky voice. “Let me show you.” TOP claim Seungri’s mouth with passionate and hot kiss.