sixteen

Yes, I'm Hero

Index:

(DO) - Kyungsoo speaking
(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(BY) - Yongguk speaking
(TF) - Tiffany speaking

(MY) - Mommy Yoo (Hanbi) speaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lights from her phone flashed as she progressed through the game that she was currently playing on her iphone. She had been rather addicted to the game for a couple of days already and despite not being able to make it as far as she would have hoped for, there was just no putting it down. There was hope that maybe, just maybe, she would be able to make it a lot farther with each time she played, but it didn’t seem to be happening any time soon.

With the timer running out, she let out a scoff as she stared at the game with disbelief. Letting out yet another scoff, she turned her phone off before tossing it onto the seat next to her  as she leaned back in her seat. Well, that was okay. It was probably best to just take a break from the game anyway since she’s spent so much time playing. Could she help it though? It was just an addicting game and there was nothing she could do to resist the temptation!

Looking out the window, a small smile played on her lips as she saw the car slowly pass the front gate. They were already here? When had that happened? Flipping her hair over her shoulder, she unbuckled her seat belt as she waited patiently for the car to come to a complete stop. Hopefully, he would be home today. She wanted to at least spend some sort of time with him! After all, he did cancel their plans from yesterday, so she could only hope that things would end up going well today.

Once the car came to a complete stop, she was about to open her door, but paused before grabbing her phone once more. Opening up her purse, she neatly put her phone inside before slinging her purse over her shoulder. Turning to face the car door, she had just placed her hand on the door handle when her door opened up. Looking up, she smiled as her eyes landed on her driver’s face. Stepping out of the car, she fixed her hair a bit as she slightly bowed her head to her driver. “Thank you.” (TF)

“Any time, ma’am.” Tiffany smiled a bit before she began walking towards the front door. What should she say? Maybe she could give a pouty face and make Young Jae feel bad about canceling their plans yesterday. It would’ve been fine to play around with Young Jae, right? It’s not like she really was hurt that Young Jae had canceled their plans. Stopping in front of the double front doors, she looked around for a moment before walking over to the side and pressing the door bell. Even from the outside, she could clearly hear the bells that seemed to chime in unison, indicating that the household had a visitor.

It hadn’t even been more than five seconds before Tiffany could hear the doors being unlocked. Putting on her best smile, she bowed her head as she met the person whom had opened the door. The servant bowed her head as well before stepping to the side, allowing Tiffany to step in. Once inside, Tiffany looked at the woman as she closed the door. “Is Young Jae home?” (TF)

“Um.. Yes! I believe so. Should I go get him?” Tiffany leaned on one leg as she folded her arms. She thought on the question for a moment, debating on whether to give this woman a hard time of getting Young Jae or just going up there herself. With a small smile, Tiffany shook her head as she moved her hair to one side.

“Ah, no. That isn’t necessary. I’ll just go see him myself.” (TF) Turning around, Tiffany half skipped towards the stairway as she continued to smile happily. At least Young Jae was home today, so that meant that she could surprise him! She couldn’t wait to see the look on Young Jae’s face once he saw her. Maybe Young Jae would even want to actually do something today to make it up to her.

Reaching the stairway, Tiffany gently placed her hand on the railway as she began to slowly go up the steps. She slid her hand along the railway, her fingers delicately feeling the smooth wood as she passed by it. Once she reached the landing, Tiffany looked at her fingers before nodding in approval. At least the railing was clean, which she rather liked. Then again, who liked a dirty railing to begin with?

Walking down the hallway, she looked around with slight interest as she hummed to herself. The hallway didn’t seem to change at all. These hallways have remained the same for about five years now, which meant that Young Jae’s mom was going to do a total home redecoration soon. Stopping in front of Young Jae’s bedroom door, she smiled once again as she briefly knocked on the door. Opening up the bedroom door without waiting for a response, she stepped inside as her eyes soon landed on a lump on the bed. Tilting her head with curiosity, she soon held a mischievous smile as she quietly walked over to the bed. Coming to a stop at the edge, she took her purse off as she sat on the bed. Setting her purse on her lap, she reached forward before carefully slipping the blanket off of the lump.

She quietly giggled to herself as she saw the kind of bed hair that Young Jae was currently sporting. Reaching forward, she lightly shook Young Jae’s arm as she tried to wake the boy from his sleep. Tiffany did wonder what Young Jae had been doing if he was still asleep just an hour before noon. “Young Jae~ It’s time to wake up! It’s almost time for brunch.” (TF)

“Mm.. Leave me be..” (YJ) Young Jae turned away from Tiffany as he pulled his usual hugging pillow between his arms and legs. Furrowing her eyebrows a bit, Tiffany began to shake Young Jae’s shoulder once more. Sadly, Young Jae seemed to just move away before getting comfortable once again. Letting out a slightly irritated groan, Tiffany grabbed the pillow that Young Jae had abandoned before hitting him with it.

“Wake up already!” (TF) Four, maybe five hits, before finally, Young Jae pushed himself to a sitting position. He sleepily glared at Tiffany before snatching the pillow out of her hand and throwing it across the room. Letting out a small sigh, Young Jae ruffled his hair a bit as he leaned forward a bit. “Why are you so grumpy today? Did Kyungsoo pull another prank on you?” (TF)

“No.. It’s nothing. Just forget it. Anyway, what are you doing here?” (YJ) As Young Jae rubbed his eyes, Tiffany seemed to perk up a bit as she moved a little closer. Though, instead of talking, Tiffany quickly began to pout as she tried her best to look as sad and cute as possible. When he noticed that Tiffany wasn’t speaking, Young Jae looked at Tiffany before instantly regretting his decision.

“Young Jae... You canceled our plans yesterday and then today, you were being mean to me! You make me so sad..” (TF) Young Jae let out a small sigh as he moved his bangs around so that it wasn’t in his face anymore. He did feel bad about his actions, but it’s not like he could have helped yesterday or how he had acted today. Looking at Tiffany, Young Jae smiled a bit.

“Sorry, okay? I’ll make it up to you soon.” (YJ) Tiffany seemed to instantly brighten up as she sat up straight. She was about to say something, but the sound of the door opening quickly drew their attention. Both of them looked at the door before seeing Yongguk stepping in. He paused for a moment as he stared at the two, but he simply bowed his head before closing the door behind him. “Hello Yongguk.” (YJ)

“Hey. I’m sorry about yesterday, bu-” (BY)

“No, it’s fine.” (YJ) Now that he thought about it, why hadn’t he told Daehyun about what Yongguk had been up to? Yongguk has been his bodyguard for the past three years and he was definitely one of the best bodyguards he’s had so far. Of course, it did help that they were pretty good friends.

“What happened yesterday?” (TF) Tiffany looked between the two, feeling a bit out of the loop. Sure, it didn’t concern her, but that didn’t mean that she wasn’t curious about what was going on. After all, she considered herself their friend and so it should be alright if they told her about what was going on in their lives.

“Oh, I just had to stay home and take care of my mom while my dad worked and Junhong was at school.” (BY) Tiffany nodded in understanding as she tried to think of what to do. They could do something for Yongguk’s mom! Something that would bring her a bit of happiness.

“Hey! How about we have a small gathering for your mom! We could have a little party with delicious food.” (TF) Young Jae and Yongguk looked at one another, already knowing where Tiffany was going with this idea. Tiffany almost always proposed this same plan time and time again, so they already knew how to respond.

“No, it’s uh.. It’s okay. My mom just needs some rest and I don’t think a gathering of sorts will be good for her health.” (BY) Tiffany had a disappointed look on her face, but she merely nodded as she flipped her hair over her shoulder. Young Jae let out a small sigh before looking at his digital alarm clock. It was already a quarter past eleven and here he was, still in bed. With a small sigh, he threw the covers off of him before swinging his feet over the edge of the bed. Once he was up onto his feet, he turned to the other two before shooing them out.

“Come on, get out for a bit. I need to get ready for the day.” (YJ) Although Tiffany seemed opposed to this, both her and Yongguk had soon found themselves out in the hallway. Young Jae closed and locked the door before letting out a small sigh and turning to look at his bedroom. Well, it was time to get ready for the day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Jae stared at his reflection, uncertainty and regret filling him as he thought about yesterday. Was it a good idea to become friends with Daehyun all over again? Everything just seemed to unravel the second Daehyun came back into his life and, well.. it just brought all sorts of confusion. No. Maybe he was just over thinking things. Daehyun would get over him, right? With a small nod, Young Jae soon made his way out into the hallway.

Looking around, he began to walk down the hallway as he heard the sound of Tiffany and Yongguk’s voices barely echoing throughout the building. Walking into the main lobby, he looked downstairs to see Tiffany and Yongguk in the sitting room located next to the main lobby. Making his way downstairs, he was about to go and join the two when someone soon roughly bumped into him. Letting out a pained gasp, Young Jae held his shoulder before glaring at his smug looking brother. “Hey there, little bro.” (DO)

“What the hell do you want this time, Kyungsoo?” (YJ) Kyungsoo held his smirk as he let out a small chuckle. Placing a hand on Young Jae’s shoulder, he stepped a bit closer as he leaned in close. He was a small distance away from Young Jae’s ear, rolling his words around in his head before speaking what was on his mind.

“How was that little stop yesterday? Did you enjoy yourself? Did I rock your world?” (DO) Young Jae scoffed as he turned his head away. He knew exactly what Kyungsoo was talking about, but he wasn’t about to acknowledge the incident whatsoever. Pushing Kyungsoo away, Young Jae straightened out his clothes before folding his arms.

“Don’t know what you’re talking about, but I do remember you going to go yourself. How did that go?” (YJ) Kyungsoo merely chuckled as he straightened out his own clothes. Tilting his head, he took a step closer to Young Jae as he reached up and lightly tapped Young Jae’s jawline.

“Is that what you fantasize about? Tsk tsk tsk.. I can’t fulfill your twisted obsessions at this time. Ah.. speaking of time, father is waiting.” (DO) Lightly slapping Young Jae’s cheek, Kyungsoo smirked as he moved to walk past Young Jae. However, instead of completely avoiding Young Jae, Kyungsoo abruptly hit his shoulder against Young Jae’s before raising a hand over his shoulder. Young Jae furrowed his eyebrows as he watched Kyungsoo walk off.

“Do you want me to take care of him?” (BY) Young Jae briefly looked at Yongguk, whom was now on his left side. As nice of an idea as that was, Young Jae merely let out a sigh as he shook his head. It wasn’t necessarily all that great to have his bodyguard take out his older brother. Young Jae was certain that his parents would greatly disapprove.

“I want to prove that I can be better than him with my own skills.” (YJ) It hadn’t been all that important to him when he was younger. In fact, he had wanted to become friends with Kyungsoo since they were brothers. However, with the constant teasing and bullying, Young Jae just had enough of it. He didn’t want to stand for it anymore and thus, he’s started to learn to be able to stand up for himself.

“Hey! Let’s go see your mom, Young Jae. It’s brunch time, so we can have some really cute sandwiches!” (TF) Young Jae nodded as the three of them began walking. The thought of sandwiches was very tempting, considering the fact that he hasn’t had breakfast yet. He just hoped that his mother didn’t realize that he had slept in late.

Stepping out onto the porch, they were about to step down onto the patio when a voice quickly called out to them. They all looked over in the direction of the voice, Young Jae’s mother waving for them to come over as she held a bright smile on her face. “Oh, dearies! Come on over and have some brunch with me! Oh, do come and keep me company!” (MY)

Once they were seated at the round table, Hanbi handed a plate containing four miniature sandwich slices to each of the three people that had decided to keep her company. She had just begun to pour some tea for each of them as she looked up at Tiffany. “Oh my.. Tiffany! You seem to have gotten even more beautiful since the last time I saw you!” (MY)

“Why thank you, Ma’am! You seem to have gotten younger since the last time I saw you as well!” (TF) The two women laughed a little as they started up a small conversation with one another. Young Jae and Yongguk merely glanced at one another before they began eating their sandwiches. It usually always ended up starting like this, leaving the males to sit around as they awkwardly listened to the females chattering about. However, when the mention of Young Jae canceling his plans had been brought up, Hanbi instantly looked over at Young Jae.

“Young Jae! Why did you cancel your dinner plans with Tiffany?” (MY) Young Jae stared at his mom with wide eyes just as he was about to bite down on his sandwich. Pulling his sandwich away from his mouth, Young Jae cleared his throat a bit as he set his sandwich back down onto his plate.

“I, uh.. I ran into one of my old friends from the Orphanage and, uh.. I wanted to catch up with him.” (YJ) Hanbi seemed to brighten up in an instant as she leaned forward a bit. Young Jae already knew that look on his mother’s face and, in a way, he was kind of worried about what kind of plans his mother had in store.

“Oh! We should throw a reunion for you and your little friends. Dear me, that must be such a nice thing to have!” (MY) Hanbi could already imagine how things would go, especially with the announcement that they could tell his son’s little friends. Tiffany was about to volunteer to help with the decorating, but Young Jae quickly intercepted.

“Ah, uh.. that’s not necessary mom. I mean, I only met one person yesterday. I think, uh.. it would be better to throw a reunion when I can contact everyone.” (YJ) Young Jae could see his mom thoroughly thinking over Young Jae’s words, but she seemed to have different ideas in mind.

“Okay, but I will continue to plan it! Tiffany, would you be a dear and aide me? Young Jae and Yongguk, you may go and come up with an invitation list! Then we can look up where they are and contact them that way. Go on, get to it!” (MY) Hanbi motioned for Young Jae and Yongguk to leave, meaning that there wasn’t really anything else they could say on the matter. Gathering up their sandwiches, the two quickly drank their tea before they went off to go do what they had just been assigned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A single piece of paper and yet, only one name had been written down. Yes, it had been written with hesitation, but Young Jae couldn’t just pretend not to invite Daehyun. It would look bad if everyone else had been invited except for Daehyun. Plus, he needed Daehyun in order to invite everyone else he kept in contact with. “Who else should we invite..?” (YJ)

“Doesn’t Daehyun know more people? Just write down their names.” (BY) Young Jae nodded as he began writing down whomever he could remember that Daehyun had mentioned. As he did so, Yongguk went over whom he was currently staying in contact with. “Besides me and Junhong, there’s also Sungyeol and Yuri.” (BY)

“Is that it..?” (YJ) The two looked at the list once Young Jae was finished writing, but no other names seemed to come up. Young Jae scratched the side of his head as he let out a sigh. It seemed like a waste if they didn’t invite more people. There didn’t seem to be that many people on the list and anyway, it would probably be better to meet new people anyway. “I think we should just invite whomever we want. Maybe limit it to about two people that everyone else can invite?” (YJ)

“Seems legit. Go with that then.” (BY) Young Jae nodded as he set his pencil down. Letting out yet another sigh, Young Jae got up from his seat before making his way over to his bed and flopping onto it. Yongguk smirked a little, shaking his head slightly as he followed after Young Jae and sat down next to him. “So, how did it go with Daehyun yesterday?” (BY)

Young Jae kept his face buried in his blanket as he spoke. Yongguk attempted to listen and decipher what was being said, but sadly, he just couldn’t understand what Young Jae was saying. Raising a single brow, Yongguk gave Young Jae’s bottom a slap, causing Young Jae to jump before pushing himself up a bit. He looked at Yongguk, his eyes wide as he tried to gather the words needed to say what was on his mind. “W-What was that for?!” (YJ)

“I can’t understand what you’re saying when you’re talking into your blanket.” (BY) Young Jae mumbled to himself as he sat on his bed. Rubbing the back of his head, Young Jae let out a small sigh. Was it even worth telling Yongguk what happened? Well, Yongguk was his closest friend and most likely, he’d understand. Young Jae usually did go to Yongguk for advice.

“Well.. I was... kind of mean to him. I mean, I shouldn’t be. He was a really good friend back at the orphanage and he’s still a good person, so, I uh.. I don’t really know why I was mean to him, but I feel bad about it..” (YJ) Could he help it? Confusion made people do weird things and their promises, well.. their promises would mean that they would have to be more than just friends. Was he comfortable with that? He wasn’t certain, but he didn’t want to risk following after Daehyun.

“There isn’t really anything you could do but try and fix it. You and him were inseparable back then, so I don’t know why you acted the way you did.” (BY) Young Jae had hoped that Yongguk would be on his side, but since Yongguk didn’t know about the promises he made with Daehyun, then it made sense that Yongguk would tell him to try and fix it. Still, he was right. Young Jae needed to make amends and hopefully, they would become the greatest of friends like they had been in the past.

“Yeah... I guess you’re right.” (YJ) Young Jae sighed as he fell backwards onto the bed. Yeah.. It was best to just stay friends. Nothing more. Why was he even thinking about the possibility of anything else producing between him and Daehyun? Just as he had said yesterday, promises were childish. The promises he made back then just weren’t promises that he could actually keep. He just needed to drop all thoughts on the topic and just go on with his life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As he stepped out of his father’s office, Kyungsoo silently cursed as he closed the door behind him. There was always something that his father just seemed to criticize about his work and each and every time, Kyungsoo just wanted to kill his father. Adjusting his coat a bit, Kyungsoo began walking down the hallway. It was time to let off some steam by either taking a nice, relaxing bath, or... messing with Young Jae. The second one seemed like quite a tempting suggestion, so, he simply turned the corner as opposed to making his way back to his room.

Stopping in front of Young Jae’s bedroom door, he turned the doorknob before pushing the door open. His eyes landed on the back of Young Jae’s head since Young Jae was currently sitting at his table and luckily, it seemed like Yongguk was out of the room. With a smirk, Kyungsoo quietly closed the door behind him before making his way to Young Jae. Bending over a bit, Kyungsoo wrapped a hand around Young Jae’s eyes before lightly blowing on his ear. He could feel Young Jae tense in his grasp as he wrapped his arm around Young Jae’s shoulders. “Who’s there..?” (YJ)

Kyungsoo quietly laughed to himself as he gently blew into Young Jae’s ear once more. For some reason, it was really entertaining to feel Young Jae so tense under his touch, but he seemed to not even resist for some reason. It took him all he could to keep himself from laughing out loud as he felt Young Jae suddenly shiver. “If that’s you, Yongguk, then this isn’t funny.” (YJ)

So, he could tell that it was a male? Well, that much should be obvious. Young Jae was studying to be a doctor and it should be obvious what the difference is between a male’s hand and a female’s hand. Of course, it did also depend on the male and female, but that didn’t matter at the moment. Leaning in just a bit closer, Kyungsoo lightly gave Young Jae’s ear a , causing the younger male to instantly yelp and jump forward, causing his chair to fall backward as he hit his desk. In that instant, Kyungsoo broke out into a fit of laughter as Young Jae held his ear, turning to face Kyungsoo with a reddened face. “Kyungsoo! That’s just gross!” (YJ)

“Man! Your reaction was worth it!” (DO) Kyungsoo stepped backwards bit by bit before falling over onto the bed. His laughter didn’t seem to die down, which only annoyed Young Jae even more. Once Young Jae set his chair back up onto its legs, he began to rub his own legs, which had gotten a bit hurt from hitting the table.

“I’m going to kill you one of these days, you know that?” (YJ) Kyungsoo was saying something, but through his laughter, Young Jae couldn’t understand what was being said. Shaking his head, Young Jae walked up to Kyungsoo before giving him a harsh kick. In that instant, Kyungsoo’s laughter began to die down as he held his poor leg. “Idiot.. Get out.” (YJ)

Once Kyungsoo had calmed down, he pushed himself up as he lazily sat there staring at Young Jae. With a smirk on his face, Kyungsoo raised a single brow as he tilted his head to the side a bit. “I know you want some of this. The way you just sat there and practically melted under my breath gave you away. What, are you gay or something?” (DO)

A tint of red crept up on Young Jae’s face, practically giving him away. Kyungsoo’s face showed all signs of amusement as he pointed at his younger brother. “I knew it! You’re into men! Man. Wait ‘til our parents hear abo-” (DO)

“I’m not gay, you retard! Get the hell out of my room already!” (YJ) Young Jae kicked Kyungsoo’s leg once more, causing Kyungsoo to lift his legs and set them onto Young Jae’s bed. Folding his arms, Young Jae’s eyebrows furrowed as he leaned on one leg and tapped his foot. “What do you want anyway? Did you come here because you were ? Why don’t you go out and go a hooker like you usually do?” (YJ)

“You think I’m desperate to sleep with someone like you? Heh.. You must really like me then. But no, that’s not what I’m here for.” (DO) Kyungsoo ran a hand through his hair as he chuckled a bit. “Just felt like messing with you. Is that so wrong?” (DO)

“Yes.” (YJ) Picking up a nearby pillow, Young Jae hit Kyungsoo before pulling the pillow away. He really disliked being around Kyungsoo, but at least Kyungsoo wasn’t picking on him this time.. or was he? Young Jae could never really tell the difference these days. “Anyway, get out if you don’t have anything important to say.” (YJ)

“Nah.. I think I’ll just sleep here for a bit.” (DO) Laying down, Kyungsoo closed his eyes as he folded his hands and set them behind his head. Young Jae rolled his eyes and threw the pillow onto Kyungsoo’s face before heading back over to his table. He didn’t have the energy to deal with Kyungsoo’s bull at the moment. Young Jae had been busy trying to decide on how best to invite Daehyun and he almost had the perfect idea, but then Kyungsoo came along and ruined everything. “Hey. Slave boy. Go get me a drink.” (DO)

“Do it yourself.” (YJ) Young Jae was about to sit down, but he soon felt himself being grabbed from behind. He placed his hands on the pair of arms that were wrapped tightly around his waist, a grunt escaping his lips as he suddenly felt himself being lifted off of the ground. Young Jae swung his elbows backwards, hitting the person that was currently restricting him. Sadly, even after elbowing the male a few times, Young Jae couldn’t break out of Kyungsoo’s grasp.

“What did you say, punk? You do whatever the hell I say or I give you a punishment!” (DO)

“I’d rather take your damn punishment then do what you tell me to!” (YJ) A small gasp escaped his lips before Young Jae soon felt his face roughly come into contact with the ground. He put his hands on the ground, trying to push himself up, but Kyungsoo had a hand on his head, keeping his head pinned down with his waist raised in the air. Young Jae could feel Kyungsoo’s body pressed against his to keep him from getting up, his ear pricking up as he heard Kyungsoo’s laughter.

“Then take it! Why bother fighting it? You know I’ve always been better at fighting than you!” (DO) Another chuckle escaped Kyungsoo’s lips as he seemed to struggle a little while keeping Young Jae pinned down. Young Jae was definitely getting stronger, but it wasn’t anything that Kyungsoo couldn’t handle still.

“Let go! Freaking hell..!” (YJ) Almost as if he had been listening, Young Jae soon felt Kyungsoo practically pulled off of him. Taking in a breath of relief, Young Jae pushed himself up to a sitting position as he turned around, seeing Kyungsoo now being pinned to the ground by Yongguk. Getting to his feet, Young Jae dusted himself off before fixing his clothes. “How does it feel now?” (YJ)

“Pl.. Please! You can’t do without your bodyguard!” (DO) Kyungsoo let out small grunts here and there as he tried to break free of Yongguk’s hold, but Yongguk proved to be a lot stronger than he looked. A smirk played on Yongguk’s lips as he pressed down a little harder on Kyungsoo’s head.

“So what? I’m hired to do like this all the time. It just so happens that I don’t like you.” (BY) Yongguk waited for maybe another ten seconds before he finally released Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo stumbled to his feet, making his way towards the bedroom door as he tried to stabilize himself. Reaching the door, he barely opened it up when he turned to Young Jae as he quickly straightened himself out. Letting out a small sigh, Kyungsoo held his usual smirk as he smoothed out his hair.

“I’ll leave you two to have your fun.” (DO)

“At least we’re not putting ourselves to sleep at night by ing to our own reflection.” (BY) Kyungsoo scoffed, but he didn’t really know how to respond. Once Kyungsoo was out of the room, Yongguk let out a small sigh before looking at Young Jae. “Do you even pay attention to what I taught you? You could have easily gotten out of his hold.” (BY)

“I.. I forgot, okay? He caught me off guard is all..” (YJ) Yeah, that was it. Kyungsoo just caught him off guard. It’s not like he was waiting for anyone to come save him or anything along those lines. Letting out a small breath of air, Young Jae rubbed his head where Kyungsoo had been tightly holding him as he sat back down onto the bed. “So, uh.. Did you find out what Tiffany and my mom have been doing?” (YJ)

It took a moment for Yongguk to recollect his thoughts, but it didn’t take him too long to remember what they were doing. Clearing his throat, Yongguk quickly straightened out his clothes as he looked down at Young Jae. “I believe they’re going around and planning where everything is going to go for the reunion. Your mom even asked me if you were inviting at least thirty people to the reunion.” (BY)

Thirty people?! Young Jae didn’t even think that there were thirty children total at the orphanage! Letting out a small sigh, Young Jae wiped his face a bit before falling backwards onto his bed. How did things turn out this way? “So.. How many people do you have on that list of yours?” (BY)

“Less than fifteen..” (YJ) Well, assuming Daehyun is able to get into contact with everyone that had been listed earlier and every single one of those people invited at least two people, then they would meet the thirty people quota. Still, it seemed relatively difficult, especially if Young Jae didn’t know these people. Who knows what kind of people would attend their party? “Well.. I’ll just hope that Daehyun can do something about it then..” (YJ)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ My Own Thoughts:

A bit more on Tiffany and Kyungsoo’s characters. x3
A little calmer in this chapter, buuut...
I think it turned out relatively nice.. for the most part anyway.

Comments are loved. x3
I like to see what everyone thinks of the fanfic thus far >3<..
Plus, it’s just nice talking with everyone from time to time. -/nod- ]]