A real couple

30 y ... divorcée

Soon, Hyuna cleared her agenda. They promised to each other that when their bestfriends kid will be born, Hyuna will come back. It gave them a spare time of five months to organize themselves. 
"We decided to call her Ha Ny, great name , right ?" Erin said on the phone. Hyuna nodded , then laughed out loud hearing Himchan say : "You decided, I wanted to call her Ga Yoon"

"Honestly, I prefer Himchan name."
"Don't be unrespectful to your Unni ! It'll be Ha Ni.

"Okay..." Hyuna said, not willing to put Erin angry. She was quite sensitive , in this ninth month of pregnancy. 
Soon, as the silence replaced the conversation, Erin asked back :" You really think that Ga Yoon is better ?" making Hyuna smile.
The baby was a huge part of their conversation, but Erin keep checking if Hyuna was in a relationship. Hyuna keep her relation with Yong Guk secret, she didn't want to make a fuss of their starting love. So she let her best friend out of this, knowing too much how Erin love to rule other lifes. And she know Yong Guk did the same thing with Himchan. It was their secret, for the moment.


Next day, she received a panicked call of Himchan, saying that Erin was giving birth. Hyuna had her flight scheduled for next week , so she had to delay everything and flight earlier to be here. As the godmother of Ha Ny/ Ga Yoon. 
She arrived at the early morning at the hospital in Korea, and hurried to Erin room.
"You're finally here." Himchan said with a hug.

"Poor guy, I left you alone with her."


"She's getting tired of me, I swear. Is she in love with you ?" 
Hyuna smiled and tapped his shoulder  "As far as I remember, you're the father of her baby , congrats."
Hyuna entered the room, tossing her suitcase in a corner and sat in the bed. She eyed the tired woman that just gave birth.
"You're here ?" 
Both hugged, it 's been a while they seen themselves as Erin couldn't travel as a pregnant woman.
"I couldn't miss this beautiful mother's first day." Hyuna simply said. "Where is Ha Ni ?"


"Ah Ga Yoon is in the nursery, i'm too tired for the moment." 

So , she changed the name once more. Hyuna smiled thinking about it. Soon Erin fall asleep and Hyuna went back outside when Himchan was dozzing off.
"So let's see our Ga Yoon."  Himchan nodded, sleepy and they both went to see the new born girl.


Himchan hold his daughter in his arms and Hyuna felt so moved by his movements. He was awkward, asking tips to Hyuna. The last baby she held were Na Hyun, twenty year ago, so her movements were stiffs too. Himchan keep saying that the baby had his features, Hyune corrected him, saying that for the moment, Ga Yoon was just a cute potatoe. Finally, they put back Ga Yoon in her bed and went back on the mother's room.
Erin had wake up and the three were talking quietly, catching up. 


"So I'm the last one, huh." 


This deep voice.
Hyuna turned herself, seeing Yong Guk with some food in his hands, against the door. From this moment, seeing him smile this brightly, with his relaxed body movements, his messy hair and amused eyes, she knew the secret couldn't be held no more. She eyed his v shirt and loved how his clothes always fit him.
She watched him congratulating the new parents , giving Erin some food she was craving for.

"I was going to get you flowers and then, i thought that you'd love those honey flavoured chips better." 
Himchan complained about getting nothing but Yong Guk get him a phone case "Crazy about my daughter" making all the little comittee laugh.

Soon, he set eyes on Hyuna and grinned. Her hair were aroung her shoulders now, giving her a cold and chic urban look.  "I thought that you were arriving next week." He said, happy to see her sooner than expected.


"Ga Yoon is a capricious girl already."


Instead of answering her, he walked until being just in front of her and landed his lips on hers and they shared a heated kiss. They missed each other scent, holding each other, and mostly just being in the same room, in the same country. This was a relieving feeling. After, their lips greeted each other, they just hugged each other. Himchan cleared his throat :

"So maybe we're interrupting something, but when did you two became this ... close ?" 


They looked each other awkwardly, getting ready to be nagged.
"So you're dating ?" Erin asked.
The couple nodded, with those sparkling eyes. 
"FINALLY, thanks lord !!!" Erin almost yelled. She sighed, tired. Hyuna shared a funny look with her and they laughed it off.


Erin brought back her daughter and Hyuna couldn't even realize how her best friend grew up. She didn't complain, cared for her baby and Himchan just participate as much in the process. Yong Guk just was mesmerizing by the baby. His grin while holding the new born was just bright and genuine.
Hyuna woke up after dozing off for few minutes. Her head was in Yong Guk shoulder.
"You're exhausted, right ?" 
Hyuna nodded but bravely took her suitcase."So i'll ... " she felt Yong Guk glare on her and corrected herself : " We'll be going." 
Yong Guk took Hyuna suitcase and put an arm aroung her shoulders.  "Bye, see you tomorrow !" 

Erin looked at the couple exiting the room and gave her boyfriend a cheeky smile. "So , I won, they're together."

"So, I planned to clean just for you, but you arrived earlier, so it's messy." Yong Guk started to tell.
She sighed. "I got myself a flat." 
"Why ? You don't want to live with me ?" Yong Guk pouted and kissed her shoulders
She grabbed his hand and shook her head. "I don't want to rush things, i want to take it slowly. Plus my parents are going to come over to visit Erin, so it'd be better this way, believe me." 

He had a vexed, sad expression on his face : "So you don't want your family to meet me ?" 

"We'll be six in the apartment for the first time of our life , it'd be noisy. PLus you're working, i don't want you to be tired because of my great family. But don't worry you 'll have this face to face with my dad soon." She smirked , making him gulp. Seeing his scared reaction, she bursted in laughs and hugged him.

He corrected himself :  "I mean, I'll be happy to meet him."
She smiled, thinking how cute he is. " Sincerely , my dad is a sheep." She whispered in his ears.
They came into the apartment she got herself , and he helped her to get some food and pack her things.
"You're staying, right ?"  She asked out of blue, quite worried that he'd want to get revenge on her. 


Instead of answering her, he just lifted her and went to the bedroom. "I love your answer." She whispered with a mischevious smile before kissing him. He realized that the bed consisted on a single mattress on the floor. Yong Guk gently put her on it and suddenly bite her earlobe, against all his expectations, she laughed.


"Am I this bad ?" He groaned, stopping to kiss her. She gulped, she didn't want to make him angry. She kissed his chest and shook her head.
"No, embrace the fact that you're an amazing lover" She declared.
"Then, why did you laugh ?" he asked, confused. She lowered her head and mumbled " Don't laugh ..."

"I had a dream one night when I was in Japan, where you just bite my earlobe, so I just felt amused by the random coincidence and the happiness that it was giving me that you're here."
He laughed softly. "So I weren't the only one." 
She raised her head and furrowed her eyebrows. She topped him and make him fall on the bed. "What do you mean ?" 
He declared blunty "I had many of those dreams."
She smirked and removed her shirt.

"So, let me prove you how reality is better." 

 


 Hey , here one of the last chapters !! 

Sorry for the wait, I 'm running out of time for everything <.<