How much he hurted me

30 y ... divorcée

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="218" />

 

Once in her room,she lies on her bed looking at the room, it was neither tiny or giant, a perfect room with a bed, furniture for clothes and a simple desk. With a sigh, she unpacked her clothes and put them in the furniture.

Oh yes, his clothes , I have to take it off !

She changes herself in her own pajamas and folds his pajamas. Then, she headed to the bathroom, putting her teeth brush there, and her skin exfoliant, and shampoo.

That’s all… All she had after 8 years living with someone. She climbed her bed and was sad again. She was staring badly her ring. I need to remove it. At the very moment she was taking it off, a instant heart pain occurs. I can’t remove it neither wear it, that’s great. She takes a necklace that himself gave her and place the ring as a jewelry of the necklace. She places it on her own neck and felt better to see her finger without her ring, She smiled  and whispered :

Step by step I will forget you, erase you completely from my life. Just wait and see 

Someday, she will be ready to not wear it all. For the moment , the need to touch it was still there but at least she didn’t need to see it anymore. She order a little her room and soon was without things to do. Instantly she searched her phone, after minutes of searching it, she find it on the bag she had brought at the club, so obvious ! She saw that there was no calls or messages. She searches though her contact, except her ex-husband number, she have her best friend number and some other numbers not so important.

She called her bestfriend, thing that she have must done way earlier but she couldn’t say this to her friend, not that she turned her wedding into a nightmare… Her firned have gone abroad for 3 months now and Hyuna was sure that now Erin was back in Korea.She also knew  it would be better to do it right now, because being apart was just a pretext to delay her confessions :

"Erin-ah ?"

"Hyuna, ya what are you becoming ? Ya,don’t tell me anything, let’s me guess…  you’re pregnant and you want me to be the godmother ?"

Ah that’s right. Her last conversation with Erin was 3 months ago when she had projects of having a baby with her former husband. Oh, thinking about that, it was so dumb , she made a fool of herself… She started crying :

“Erin-ah …”

“Ya, Honey why are you crying ? Something is wrong ? Did you have a miscarriage ?”

As Hyuna just keep on crying, Erin added :

“Oh !!  Hyuna, things like that happen, you can’t let those things shake you that way”

“ERIN I M NOT PREGNANT !!”  Hyune screamed violently with a shaken voice.

“So why are you in this state ?”

“Hmm, it seems to me that it’s not something that I can tell you by phone …”

“Oh… your husband Hyuna and come at ur bar , you have 10 minutes !”

Erin hangs the phone and Hyuna wipes her tears. She changes herself in some long skirt and large shirt. Hyuna doesn’t pay attention to the way she look usually and she walks in comfy clothes, all the day. It easily make her look older or like a old . Either way it doesn’t look that great on her.

She prepars her bag and was ready to  go when she remembers about Yong Guk. Hyuna climbed the stairs and takes her courage before knocking the door of his work room. There were not response.She opened the door and entered in the dark room where Yong Guk finally  emerged from his music world.

“Oh, so you make music,your room is utterly duper cool !”

He smiled, pleased of what he heard, noticed her large clothes.So different of friday night ...

You changed yourself ? “

“Huh, your pajamas are on the sofa  ,  I need to go out see a friend. Actually I need to tell her about my divorce “

"Sure do you want me to drop you ?"

Hyuna shake her head and stopped him in the actio of standing himself , she explains herself :

"No I will walk there, it  don’t seem that far anyways and  I need a walk , to be able to clear my mind !"

"Oh okay, but before that hand me your phone !"

Hyuna just take her old phone in her bag and gave it to Yong Guk , he quickly add himself as his contact and hand her over her phone with a smile :

"Here my phone, in the case you get drunk , try call me !"

"Thanks you, but I don’t think I’ll get drunk tonight …And by the way, i don't get drunk that often, friday night was an exception, okay ?"

Yong Guk holds his laugh to her awkard way to justify herself, instead he just nodded quietly : "Have fun with your friend, instead and yes, try to eat a little !"

"Oh ? okay" She bowed shyly to him to show him how much grateful she was, and gets out of the room.

Hyuna walked until she see some familiar place. Soon, she was more familiar in the city and quickly get to the Muses Club, the one Erin and her always hangs out before her wedding.Long time that I didn’t come there !!

Hyuna, I’m here !

Erin had a mini skirt and a corset style of shirt very gorgeous. Even if she was 32, Erin had a better baby face than Hyuna and easily look in her early twenties. Erin was the playful type and ruled a magazine empire, she have so many responsabilities and yet find the time to hang out at any time if Hyuna calls her. She had just returned to Korea after almost tree months abroad trying to buy over some magazines and others business stuffs like Fashion Weeks and interviews. Coming to her usual post to korea was like vacation for her and sure she missed her friend ! She groans seeing how her friend was dressed :

“Aigoo, Hyuna, we’re at a bar, you could have dress more nicely , I really feel ashamed“

“Oh, Erin I’m happy to see you again” Hyuna said quite ironically, even if she was used to that particular way of Erin to show her affection.

“So what’s happen ? Did he cheat on you again ? Hyuna, you really need to have a deep conversation with him, you can’t raise a child in this atmosphere …”

Hyuna breaths in and let it out quite easily : “Actually we get divorced !”

Erin missed her breath and started to cough badly : “You… mean that he asked the divorce but you didn’t sign right ?”

“It’s been a month that I’m officially a divorcee …”

“What ????!!!”

Erin started to punch her badly, to release her anger.Then, she searched the wedding ring on Hyuna finger, and fing a ringless hand, realizing   She took Hyuna hand and notices that her wedding ring was missing.She sitted back in her seat , troubled by those news... Her best friend, the perfect housewife was divorced ?

“It’s just now that you told me about this ?”

“I didn’t want to bother you in your trip abroad, you’re busy …“

"As if you were burdensome for me, Honey, you’re my bestfriend, if you call me at the middle of the night to kill your cheating husband or hide the corpse , I swear that I would be excited to do it ! So, he leave the house right ? “

Hyuna shook her head : "No I left the house"

"Sorry, did I hear no ? Don’t tell me that it’s been a month that you wander in the streets of seoul all day and sleep under Seoul bridge? When did your life started to be a drama, Moon Hyuna ?"

Hyuna couldn't help but laughs and tell her the truth.

"Actually I slept at a sauna, but now it’s fine I have found somewhere to live !"

Erin had some suspicious eyes now :

"Don’t tell me that a good looking guy picked you up and said “let’s live together I will make you happy” because with experience you know that accepting that, it’s like signing a slavery contract"

"No, it’s a friend, and he told …"

Erin started to cough again, geez she won’t be able to drink anything tonight if Honey keep surprising her like this. It’s a  male friend ?

"Yes, but it’s not like you imagine it, he don’t want me to approach the kitchen and is kind of a gentleman, plus he said to me that he doesn’t pay anything for the house , so I can stay there , anyways it’s the first night I’m staying there !"

"Okay, I will check what kind of personn he really is soon anyway … Honey, it’s not as I can’t share my bed for you if you need too, oh that ing Yunho, asking for divorce , why did he do that ?

Hyuna put back her hair in her right shoulder and started to fidget her large shirt, trying to reduce the pain that those words caused to her :

Do you remember me saying that I wanted a child ? Weeks later, I took my courage and asked him about this, about having a child with me and he laughed, he told me that I was really dumb to want a child with him, that I was the foulest person he ever met. Then, he showed me a photo of his new chick and told me that with my large clothes and my old fashioned personality , I had no chance to date again. That I was a boring personn that he mistaken as interesting first... that he realized his mistake after being married and that now he won't make a mistake anymore by  giving me that child...That he needed his liberty, you see ?

Erin gently touched her hand with compassion : Oh, Hyuna I’m sorry

Erin-ah …

Anyways you’ve gained back your liberty too , let me help you okay ?

Hyuna nodded and hide her head in her friend embrace.Erin put a slight kiss on Hyuna forehead caressing her hair and tried to cheer up Hyuna :

“I guess that we’ll start tomorrow, let’s eat first, you’ve lost weight !”

They headed to an Italian restaurant and Hyuna , even with her problems was eating  a big plate of pasta, making Erin satisfied.

“It’s a relief seeing you eating like that !”

Hyuna smiled, with the mouth full of pasta. “It’s been a while that I didn’t eat some yummy food !”

Erin stopped her to tak with a arrogant hand and sighed : Stop, hearing all of that, I feel like the worst friend ever …  I won’t sleep for nights  and will be in a bad mood all week, you wouldn't love that to intefer with your job interview right ?

Hyuna widened hes eyes and pouted :

“What do I need to do to succeed ?”

“Finish your bowl , first !”

Hyuna obediently finishes her bowl and both speak about the magazine a little bit. Hyuna was actually a journalist for Erin , that owns several magazines , Hyuna only writes for Muze at the moment , a literary and feminist magazine but as she needed to do a living, Erin was searching a way to give a job to her friend.

“ Come on Monday, I will decide on your luck or not !”

They were going to pay when Hyuna remember about Yong Guk , she asked Erin to wait for her, but as stubborn as Erin was she just paid for her friend and her.Hyuna sent a quick message to Yong Guk :

“Don’t cook anything, I’m bringing some pasta for you, is carbonara okay ?”

I don’t know If he reply fast or not …  what if he never reply ??

“Perfect for me ! thanks you”

She felt relieved and order a packed carbonara bowl.

“Did you take it for you friend that you live with ?”

“Hmm, it’s already 8 he must be hungry “

So caring… you’ll get dumped again if you don’t stop being that nice , advice from your bestfriend , don’t let me tell you “ told you “ please !!

Hyuna just pinched Erin nose : Aishh, drive me back okay ?

Erin showed her disbelief : Ya, am I your driver , I’m your boss !!!

Hyuna talked with her sensual  voice with a mysterious smile : Anyways, boss , give me a ride !

Both laughed, it was good to see each other after almost 3 months of being apart, to laugh about all and nothing . It seemed that they were twenty years old again.

As they get lost in the streets of the periphery of Seoul searching for Yong Guk house, they had fun once more.

"Don’t you have the address or something , Hyuna ? You came by walking, right ?"

"Yes but by luck I get to a familiar place and keep on going … and ."

"So… hurry and ask him the address !"

Hyuna pouted, it was so awkward to do that , he will feel harassed but if she didn’t , they won’t be able to find the house . She takes her courage and started to type :

Yong Guk-sshi sorry to disturb you again, but can you type your address for me, please ? My friend and I get lost somewhere, and we need it to type on the GPS…

Yong Guk saw his phone lightening and drop his earphones to take it.Seeing the awkward message that she sent him, he smiled widely.He quickly typed his address and soon a car parked in front of the house.

“The pasta get cold !!” Hyuna stated , almost outraged, but after wandering half an hour in the neighborhood it was just normal. Erin punched gently her head :

“Ya, he heat it up , don’t make a fool of yourself !!”

“Erin …

“Call me My mighty boss please, Honey !”  Erin as always was playful and autoritarian. Hyuna just frowned and reply with sincerity :

“My boss will be sufficient …. Thanks for all, see you on monday.”

Erin did as if she didn't hear and just said out of the blue :

“Ah I forget to tell you, there’s one condition for your job : be y as hell, I miss the Wild Hyuna … get rid of the housewife you were !”

The housewife ? Hyuna never think this way, yes she did chores and chores and chores all day but she also wrote articles for Erin too, She never think about her being an housewife. Sure, she cooked for him, waited for him to come home …. did all the chores. Her daily problems might have been chores but since she was living as a teenager, she was doing these. Hyuna was hardworking and needed a lot of things to fulfill her day, no matter it were chores or cooking ! She also loved to fall asleep reading a book waiting for Yunho to come home , daydreaming about how he would tell her his day ta work.Maybe it was true and that all she did was to care for him, but at first it didn’t feel this way, maybe because he loved her even a little.Now, she needed to stop doing that, stop being this lame and obedient wife ...

But how i'm supposed to remove my inner housewife side ?

 

 


 

Author's note : So, how is the story so far ? Do you love it ? Let me know how you feel about this, i'm okay with critics too ;)