Friday night at a random tokyo club

30 y ... divorcée

“He  immerged himself even more in music, he doesn’t really rest or sleep. I think that he was happier when you were around.” Junhong said.

Hyuna froze “It wasn’t my intention …” Without her knowing, she let a tear roll on her cheek and she wiped it away in a rush. Junhong just hugged her and she stayed in his embrace a few minutes. He stayed silent, not knowing what to say. The only words that came to him were that she didn't make the right choice.

They forgot this conversation as Hyuna prepared her bed for Jun Hong, he was freaking tall and she didn’t want him to stay awake because the couch was uncomfortable. After wishing him good night, she lied on her couch and spent a night full of dreams.

“You’re such a tease, Yong Guk !” she said to him. All day, he was teasing her with kisses and hugges and when the night was finally in, he was in this little dark room recording. As the situation was frustrating her, she was sat on the little couch. Yong Guk turned himself to her, with his gummy smile.

“Did I hear right ? Did the gorgeous international model Ahn Hyuna just said that I am a tease !?”

She stood up “nevermind, I’ll go sleep on that huge bed of yours, alone…”

Yong Guk laughed, with his deep voice, really amused by what she just said. He took off his earphones, and stood up, following her in the stairs.

“Do you bother if I give you some company tonight ?” he whispered in her ear before biting  her earlobe.

Hyuna woke up blushing. She touched her earlobe and shook her head. No, I just didn’t  dream of Yong Guk biting my earlobe !! She thought, horrified by her dream.  It was still early, and she couldn’t find back her sleep.

She went to cook something for the hungry teenager sleeping on her bed and once it was done, she went to check on her brother. Another teenager to take care of. The dude was sure 28 years old, but he was the same boy that one decade ago.

“Jae’, want to eat with us ?”  she said with the interphone.

“Hmm, us ?” Jae Hyun answered while opening the door.

"Oh Junhong is with me, you’re alone ?” she said eyeing the door, he shook his head and she smiled.

“Whatever, just stay here then !” she winked at him before closing back the door.

As she entered back her apartment , she found JunHong awake and eating already. He could have waited for me. She hitted lightly his head, nagging him about being unpolite.  He offered her some excuses, thinking that she already headed to her work.

She shook her head , “I’m free today I only have shooting tonight”.

As they spent a peaceful day together, she waved goodbye to him, promising to visite him in Korea soon, as she headed herself to her photoshoot location. The theme was “Post break up Party” , and Hyuna took part in the direction of the shooting. She had a say in the photo, in the clothes, and as she was clear on what she wanted , they managed to wrap everything earlier.

“Hyuna- oneechan, why don’t we go to the after party at a club ?”

“With pleasure !”

They headed here and the arrival of models at this late hour of the night didn’t stay secretive. As Hyuna was taking the dance floor in an assault, she let her body groove once more to the beat. She was going often to danceclubs in Japan, with her brother or even alone. Just to dance, as always.

Yong Guk was sat on one of those chairs of the bar, waiting for his beer to arrive. His underground concert just finished and he was just resting a little here. After all, he was in Tokyo so he should at least enjoy a busy club night here. This way, Himchan wouldn't bother him too much when he'll come back to Seoul. He let his eyes wander around and sighed seeing no one with her long and y locks. It became a habit, search her features in every places, on every faces he was seeing. But still a woman was monopolizing the club, he could sense all looks towards her, noneless without seeing her. But it’s without breathing that he observed the gorgeous woman sat not that far from him and asking for a beer.

She had this short haircut, with this reddish colour. Yong Guk was wearing the same color, this intense red. It was emphazing her thin face, her charming eyes.  No wonder I didn’t find her, searching for her black locks. She was thinner than the last time he saw her face to face, 2 years ago. Sure, every day he could see her, though endorsements, runway, ads, she was appearing everywhere in Korea as this famous abroad model, Ahn Hyuna. She wasn’t the usual korean beauty, she was mysterious and could bring a y charm to everything she was wearing.

Yong Guk didn’t really know what to do. Talk to her ? knowing that she was the one that run away ? The young man watched the woman drink her beer almost quietly, listenning to her models friends' conversation.

"Onee-chan, a weird man is harassing Yumi …" Hyuna raised her now angry eyes and followed the girl. Yong Guk followed the bunch of ladies. He didn’t understand the sentence, as it’s japanese but he could sense Hyuna being angry.

Hyuna stopped herself in front of a man and a woman. The man had grabbed her wrist, empeaching her to go anywhere and had put a naughty hand on her waist.

"I’ll ask you to remove your hands from her." Hyuna said in a perfect japanese, with that authoritarian tone of hers.

"Oh , you brought your y friends ? That’s cool Yumi" the man said still not doing what Hyuna just asked.

She grabbed his shirt and giving him a cold glare, he removed his hand from the girl and she smirked. "Now, go play with people of your level,huh !" She pushed him quite hard and suddenly she changed her character, becoming worried for her friend :

"Are you okay , Yumi-san ?" The model girl was a little shaken but nodded. Hyuna smiled and grabbed her hand.

"We're going , I don’t think that we’ll be able to enjoy ourself after this." Hyuna said before picking up her things, all the girls followed the leader. She was the older one, and when she was leaving, everyone was leaving, it was the rule if they wanted to have fun.

"I don’t think it’s time for you to go , hot chick !" A man grabbed her hand and Hyuna turned to face him.

"A friend of the charming man I just met, I presume." Hyuna said with a grin. Yong Guk noticed that she didn't change on this, she was daring , not fearing men and challenging them with provocative sentence. He couldn't understand japanese but with her expression, he understood that she was provocating this man.

"Yup, you weren’t so nice with him earlier…"

Yong Guk looked at Hyuna scoffing and holding her neck to hide her cleavage, she bowed lightly faking being regretful : "Oh, I’m sorry if I broke his miserable ego. " The man got angry and pulled her closer, but she had still her guts and didn’t move in a inch.

"Girls, go ahead, take a taxi !" she said. The girls hesitated but as Hyuna insisted with her eyes, they left the club.

"Oh, you cleared your agenda for me, how kind of you !" the man caressed her tigh and this is when Yong Guk stepped out. He grabbed Hyuna hand, surprising her and pushed the man away from her.

"Yong Guk ?" She asked. Even if he was glaring at the man,his heart felt lighter as he finally heard her call his name.

"What , you brought your puppy ?" The man asked, before punching the young rapper. Yong Guk didn’t flinch and  punched the man with all his force ,making him fall on the floor.

"And now what do we do ?" Hyuna said, amazed by the sudden trouble they just created.  Yong Guk flashed his gummy smile and grabbed her hand before whispering in her ears, making her heart beat faster :

"Run !"

 


 

 

Voilà ! They finally met back =P

Tell me what you think about this chapter !!