We, actually.

30 y ... divorcée

 He grabbed her hand and dragged her outside of the club and they didn’t stop running for long minutes.

"Yong Guk, I’m wearing heels, please, some mercy !!"

He removed his hand and let her panting from all those efforts she just made. She didn’t stop watching him here. Those reddish hair, this simple wife beater with this baggy jeans, those slight muscles and this smile that haunted her dreams. This unique smile, able to make her insane. She was mesmerized and utterly pleased to see this person, those features she missed to see.

Once she recovered from all this crazy running, she asked : "What are you doing here ?"

Yong Guk shrugged : "Undergroung concert in Tokyo, you missed my concert in this club."

She justified herself, feeling like in a dream : "I was modeling until late at night, but we met again."

"A Friday night, in a random japanese club, I’d like to call that destiny, Hyuna." He said, trying to be appealing.

She laughed, showing off her eyesmile. “We’ll see that.” She winked. “And thanks, I owe you one.”

She still talks like a boy. Yong Guk shrugged once again and simply explained to her : " Well, he could have bothered you more than that."

"Hm, I still prefer to be harassed than one of my babies models. And sorry for the punch, does it hurt ?" She let  her hand run on his red cheek, and the man watched her guilty eyes.

"Not that much" he lied. She slightly deepened her touch and he whined. She shook her head, this attempt to conserve virility though this lie was just ridiculous, honestly is always the good answer.

"Oh, come I’ll take care of that." She grabbed his arm and started to walk. Yong Guk felt embarassed by this closeness, making him ask : "Where are we going ?"

"Home." She said with a smile.

They walked in this silent atmosphere. It was already 4 in the morning and the streets were deserted. Suddenly Hyuna received a call from a friend that was with her earlier.  As the conversation keep going for a minute, she put a term to it, in a casual japanese.

"You speak perfect japanese, like a native ! Teach me some one day !" he risked himself, shy. After all, what that meeting was supposed to do between them ?

"University third language finally useful !" Hyuna said with a smile. She stopped herself in front of a convinience store and bought some food quickly, plus an ice pouch. After paying for it, she put it on Yong Guk cheek. He almost blsuhed from the conatct and was relieved to see that she didn't notice it , as she started back to walk.

"Finally home !" She said entering in her apartment, she get rid of her heels and invited Yong Guk to do the same thing with his shoes. Yong Guk noticed the spacious living room, the big window with this great view while she was searching for her emergency kit. She has a great apartment, he thought. He had mixed feelings about this, on a side she was living well, enjoying this great flat ... but what did she think of his simple house ? 

"I’ll ask you to sit a minute." As he obeyed, she sat next to him and started to treat his cheek. After disinfected it, she put some cream on it before applying again the ice. After she was done, he held the thing himself after thanking her, with a smile. She smiled back shyly. Now they were sat awkwardly next to each other.

"How many days are you staying in Tokyo ?" She asked out of the blue.

"Four days. I have another concert tomorrow and then, two free days. You’ll come ?"

Hyuna missed an heartbeat, she had this impression to be this high school student in love with the popular boy, and not able to believe that he invited her. However, she surprised herself answering  :

"One condition : come to my runway on Tuesday."

Yong Guk nodded with excitement : "Okay, we’re even now. High five !"

She high fived him and offered him some water.Both were really sleepy and Hyuna took initiative, as it was her home. "I'll lend you some of Jae clothes to sleep."

Hyuna came back with the  pajamas and handing it to Yong Guk in the bathroom, she change her clothes too, putting on pajamas. She stepped out of her room, at the same time Yong Guk stepped out of the bathroom. They looked each others now in pajamas, being more awkward than ever. She cleared .

"You’re sleeping in the bed. In my room."

Yong Guk face changed instantly, there's no way he's going to do that. "No."   He lied in her couch, showing determination.

"Hmm, Yong Guk I bothered you for months, so you’re going to sleep in this freaking bed, I’m telling you." Hyuna replied, on the defensive.

He sighed, before heading to the room. She always gets what she wants, he said to himself. She get closer to the door and as Yong Guk throws his body on her bed, she took some blankets for herself. Meanwhile, Yong Guk noticed her clothes on the bed and gulped. Her bra. Hyuna observed his change of behavior and :

"What’s happening ?"

She followed his look and find back the clothes she just took off, including her bra. For once she was wearing a bra, Yong Guk needed to witness it !! She gulped and she took the pile of clothes, under the red tomatoe that the young man became.

"Well ... sorry, and good night." She said before closing the door. Once, she did it, she just lied on the couch and argued with herself. Why was she so negliged with her clothes ? As if their relationship wasn't awkward enough !She fell asleep, still under the shock of Yong Guk seeing her bra.

The next day arrived quickly, as they stayed up almost all night. Both emerging from their sleep at the middle of the day, they ate in a quite good atmosphere and she make him visit the city, adding her favorite and deserted place in Tokyo, including a nice coffe shop, a park mysteriously abandoned.

She went to his concert and was happy to see him this matured in his music, still dark but deeper. He was even more charismatic on scene, and she didn’t know how he was even able to manage it. He gave her so much glares in the concert and Hyuna was always fluttered by those, she couldn’t even eye-answer him , and could only look at him smirk with a victorious smile, with pink cheeks. Lot of people came to see the underground concert, and Hyuna felt that it was overwhelming to see all this crownd for music, for his music. Music make people closer. At the end, when all the artists were thanking the public, Hyuna had her eyes on Youngster, and himself flashed his gummy smile to her. Once he  was out of stage, she came to find him and just jumped in his arms.

"You were fantastic !" She whispered to him. He had girlfriends before and many of them came to see him on stage but none of them seemed this sincere. Some were just faking enthousiasm. But here with this Epik High fan he have the chance to hug, he knows that she completely thinks what she just said.

 

This night, they came back home holding hands. 

 

Hyuna woke up  receiving a call concerning the show of tonight and in the entire conversation, she seemed pissed off.

“What’s going on ?” Yong Guk asked.

“The creator changed my position, because he suddenly got some inspiration, now I ‘m forced to bring my body there and rehearse. This day is going to be long, now I’m the master piece , what a chance !” She rolled her eyes and just keep walking around the living room to calm herself.

Yong Guk laughed, nothing seemed under control with Hyuna. Like always she was unpleased. “At least it means he appreciated your talent, so you’re going to wear the wedding dress like the usual runway ?”

Hyuna stopped to walk around and just sat back in front of him, smirking. “ We can’t really say that, it’s for the ending of the show but I’m going to be Black Widow”

“Black Widow ? “ He repeated.

“Even me don’t know what it’s supposed to mean, you’ll see tonight.”

She went out of the apartment with him, he was going to visit the city with his crew then come to her show. He looked at her, with her sweaters and her jeans, dressed up like a teenager.

She noticed his eyes on her and narrowed her eyes, asking : "Why are you looking at me like that ?"

"You didn’t really change, I mean you became that sucessful model and you go to your shows in sweaters and make up free. That’s interesting : a fashion terrorist in the industry of fashion." He smiled, knowing that she will be vexed from those words.

She hit his arms quite hard “ I’m vexed, plus don’t call me a fashion terrorist, you’re wearing the same thing more or less !”

He gulped. Yes, he realized that he was wearing a sweater, actually the black sweater she gave him and his ageless jeans. “I surrender.”

“Arigato !” she said  with a victorious smile. Suddenly, a tall man appeared and blocked hyuna's eyes , under Yong Guk surprised look.

“Stop that or I’ll punch this very needed face of yours Jae’” Hyuna threathened. The "Jae' " gave up and cleared his throat before wishing her a good morning very formally. Yong Guk chuckles and Jae finally land his eyes on him. The young rapper was mesmerized by Jae Hyun, he looked alike his sister , with those singuler features, long arms, particular face, long legs, and mostly a great height. Both seemed to be a superior race of humans.

"Oh oh, you brought a man in your flat, Noona … but I didn’t hear anything suspicious." Jae teased his sister.

Hyuna rolled her eyes, trying to hide her embarrassement : “Stop it right now” 

Yong Guk finally introduced himself and Jae had a smile : “ Whaouh, my sister was right, you look like the perfect man to date, even if you’re younger than her, but hell, she’s crazy about you !”

“Moon Jae Hyun, you gonna stop here and else you won’t be able to model tonight !” She catched Yong Guk arm and quickly get away from the troublemaker that her brother was.

“He …” Hyuna looked at him with begging eyes, hoping that he won’t talk about what her brother just said. “looks like you a lot” he finished his sentence with a smile.

“We get that often.” She said, relieved.

 


Here, first chapter of the year.

Hey, did you see the photo teaser for Nine Muses comeback, so excited about it.

: