Getting to know you

30 y ... divorcée

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="179" />

 

After ordering the shoppings bags in the kitchen and preparing a meal for tonight , they  headed to Erin apartment where they were invited tonight. Jun Hong was going out with friends so Yong Guk and Hyuna went alone. Now Himchan was living there, hmm, let’s just say that there were many nights  where Himchan knocked at Yong Guk door at the middle of the night. In those case, Erin would just call Hyuna to complain and the girl will just inform Yong Guk of the imminent arrival of Himchan. Then, Hyuna after hearing all Erin complaints was forced to hear Himchan ones… and deal with Erin texts. Those nights were hard ones but for the moment those two were all lovey dovey.

“Oh you all there” Erin and Himchan welcomed them, hugging each others. Let's be positive and pray for this to last forever, this peaceful relationship ... Hyuna thinked, tired of being forced to interfere in their couple.

All those 4 had a great time together, eating and drinking beers , enjoying to be together. Soon, Hyuna phone started ringing.She went near the window, looking at Seoul buildings, while conversing.

“Oh I got it, I’ll be there soon.” With this sentence she ended the call.

Erin slapped her “ A problem with the magazine ?”

Hyuna nodded in a nonchalant way : “ Yeah, just a few things to handle with the cover, Kyungree need some help the poor little thing …”

“I guess it was a good decision naming you Responsible of this magazine i can stay home, hi hi ! Go take a shower and I will bring you some clothes.”

“Ya, you could have lend me more practical things.” Hyuna said angry at Erin.  Erin was staring at her, admiring the cute pink skirt and the baby blue top that Hyuna was wearing. Pastel clothes of course.Erin wasn't even listenning to her, praising her talents to Himchan.

“This suits you so well, you look like your sister in this.”

“You’re Evil … but i have to go already.” Hyuna said while checking her phone once more.

Himchan bring a blue ribbon and put it on her hair : “ Now you can go, cutie”

Now both Erin and Himchan were proudly looking at her, with a feelng of great achievement. Yong Guk was glancing at her, not used to see her in such clothes.

Hyuna showed her disgusted face “ Great, now I have to bear with two people trying to turn me into a bubbly girl, Holy !” and then she just went away.Even Yong Guk had to hold his laugh as she was sincerely displeased by this couple and by this lovely skirt.

Erin just hugged her boyfriend and yelled at her friend that was already slapping the door :“ Oh you know that cute suits you well, the cute photo shoot you did was my favorite !!”

“Photo shoot ?” The two boys asked. Erin looked at them with her playful smile.

“Huh, she was a model during her university year to pay her studies. Do you want to see her photos ?”

Erin bring back a box full of photos of Hyuna and all the group moved to the living room. Various photos of the girl were in the floor. Erin finally showed them a photo of Hyuna wearing a cute blue dress, an awkward photo. Then they were mostly great photos of her wearing  lingerie styled clothes, y yet not vulgar ones.

Himchan expressed his amazement : “Whaouh, this is like hiding a Victoria Secret model, dear god those photos are gorgeous. Aren’t they , Yong Guk ?”

Erin punched him : “Don’t dare to fall for her under my nose, babe” Himchan acted all traumatized and finally kissed her in a cheesy way “ as if ..”

Aigoo, it’s okay we’ve understood … aw stop it already Himchan” As his friend keep on kissing deeply his girlfriend next to Yong Guk, he sighed and his eyes caught a photo of Hyuna.

She was shirtless and has just her on. She was showing off her with her hair on it , she was turning her head and looking at the camera with disturbing  dark eyes. The photo was really well taken, even if she was almost , it was sensual and classy. He was holding the photo in his hands, quite hypnotized by it. Soon Himchan stole it :

Oh oh, I got to see your real self, you found the almost picture first, Bang ert !

No it was just next to me … He tried to justify himself

Afhhh as if, Himchan insisted.

Erin punched Himchan lightly and sat next to Yong Guk : “It was her last photo shoot  then, she gave up modeling for marrying her stupid husband … “ 

What kind of person is he ? Himchan asked, curious. After all, anytime Erin would mention him, she would have a angry expression and irritated voice. Not missing a occasion, a angry expression appeared on her pretty face

“Heartless person. He don’t smile, don’t laugh and works a lot. In other words a ing stone. But I don’t want to talk about this rubbish man, I just want to punch him until death talking about him …”

Himchan put a hand on her forehead “ Stop doing grimaces , you’ll have wrinkles, old woman !”

“You, shut up little poor thing !” Erin punched him making Yong Guk laugh very hard. Erin is definitely leading this couple he said to himself with a hidden smile.

Hyuna , after dealing with some editorial problems, didn’t bother to come back at her friend house and directly headed to her bed on the early monrning, to finally have a time to sleep. Bu another day was starting, this was even more true for those printing factory employees that started their day just now. Her phone rings just after she could rest on her bed for less than one a hour.

What’s now ?  She managed to say properly.

Something is wrong with the cover we need you right now.

Hyuna takes a shower to get awaken before heading to the factory again where the magazine was getting printed. The colors weren’t the same as she wished , so she kind of made a scandal in the factory but gave up. She took another look at the cover, that was more pink than red, well this time it will be fine. She was too tired to fight anyways.

She was extremely busy this month, not even getting to eat properly. More than handling Muze magazine, Erin assigned her to do some conferences about the world of magazines in high schools and universities, then to assist at Seoul Fashion Week, because the one who was assigned to get sick. Erin was really giving her a lot of work and staying overnight to try finishing with all of that was hard. Really hard.

It was finally Sunday , resting day for Hyuna. She gets in her bed and didn’t move in all the day. Yong Guk gets worried seeing her busy all month and knocked at her door.

Hyuna-sshi ?

She wakes up with a dizzy head, being sweaty and shaking in her pajamas.Yong Guk immediately notices that she was pale and sit next to her in the bed.

“Are you feeling well ?”

She tried to smile “ I’m just tired.Let me sleep.”

She hides herself in her blanket, trying to get warm. Yong Guk just put his hand on her forehead and feel how burning it was.

“You’re having a fever.” He stated, becoming worried about her.

“hm-hm, let me sleep it’d be fine when I ‘ll wake up.”

Yong Guk went out of the room and ordered Jun Hong to go buy some painkiller against fever. After that Junhong went running to the pharmacy, he just put a ice bag on her forehead and keep watching her sleeping.Unlike the first time he saw her in the bed, she was using a little piece of it, as if she was lost in this big bed.Jun Hong open the door and entered the room as a storm, worried for his caring Noona. Yong Guk wanted to scold him, because he cound have been less noisy but well, the young boy like him was concerned about Hyuna.

“Hyung, here the painkiller, is she very sick ?”

Yong Guk reassures him with a smile “You saw how she worked these few weeks, her body is just telling her to slow down in my opinion.”

As she was mid-sleeping, he tried to wake her up :

Hyuna, wake up please.

After him calling her name again, she open her tired eyes. He gently sit her in the bed and hand her the painkiller with a bottle of fresh water.She takes the pill obediently and immediately went back under her blanket.

Soon, Gray voice filled the room, Hyuna phone was ringing. She took it in her hand and answered the call.

“Hello, Moon Hyuna there !” she said with her shaken voice.

Yong Guk couldn’t stand her answering her call when she was this sick and stole the phone.

“Hello, please Moon Hyuna is not feeling well at the moment, if you call her because of work, adress yourself to her employer Lee Erin. Otherways, restrain yourself from calling her.”