Our relationship

30 y ... divorcée

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="187" />

 

After That Hyuna make them sit at the table of the kitchen,they eat her delicious meal.Even if Yong Guk wasn’t that hungry, he still eat with appetite because it was tasty.

“Is it good Jun hong ?” This giant baby was devoring his plate quickly and had to wait a few seconds before answering her :

"Huh this is totally delicious !!"

"Let me serve you again, then." His eyes sparkles hearing this sentence making Hyuna smile even more. Ah if her brothers were this kind at the same age , it would have been easier on her… Yong Guk that stayed silent , finally had a smile :

"Live there, there’s another room at the second level for the moment, I will try to talk with your mom”

“Bohh you’re letting me living there ?! Sunbaenim I don’t ..."

You don’t have to say anything just to accept it, Yong Guk retorted simply.

Hyuna peered at him, he had a genius smile on, because he was proud of finding the solution at the problem he caused. Seeing his gummy smile now just reassures her that he’s fine and maybe make her happpier.

Zelo keep going arguing :

As you wish... but you can givre up talking with my mom for her you’re a gangster  ! She really don’t know anything about rap !”

Zelo just frowned, feeling misunderstood by his own mother. But  Yong Guk just  laughed, followed by Hyuna. Youngster was maybe scary with his black hoodie and his glare sometimes but he was a really sweet boy, nothing to do with a ganster.

“We’ll see, anyways you got kicked out because of me, I need to take responsibilities and stop calling me Sunbaenim, Hyung will be enough”

“Thanks you …. Hyung, oh by the way your girlfriend cook very well, you’re lucky” Zelo complimented him.

Bohh ?! Yong Guk looked at Hyuna with shameful eyes before looking away with red cheeks. Do people think that rappers were all gangster? Their informations are completely false. Hyuna managed to speak, as Jun Hong wasn’t getting the awkward silence:

“No you’re mistaking, your Hyung is very kind and let me live there because I‘ve got kicked out too”

“Really ? oh, I guess that Hyung is a real angel then …” Junhong said with a smile. Really, those people are not lovers? But the way he looks at her, but also how she manage to make him smile but also follow his laugh everytime. This is so weird...

Hyuna tried to change the subject of the conversation, as Yong Guk eyes were still focuse on the rice he was eating , making humor :

“So this makes three people in this house and I’m still the older one HA HA”

Jun Hong winked  with a childish smile : “I become the new maknae of the house”

Hyuna scrutinized him, once more : “if I don’t mistake with this age and with this uniform you’re at high school and it’s 1am you should go to sleep, you have school tomorrow.”

Zelo pouted and tried to soften her : “ Noona,can I skip school tomorrow ? With Yong Guk Hyung we have tons of things to do and  …”

She just gets up of her seat casually :“ Sure and I don’t plan of cooking for you tomorrow either ..”

“Bohh?”  Zelo almost yelled. Yong Guk raises his head to witness the confrontation, because of experience he knew that Hyuna would get what she wants.

“No school no food , it’s the last year so make an effort.”  Hyuna said crossing her arms.

He was trying to do his puppy eyes but Hyuna didn’t give up and let the silence invades the room, filling Jun Hong with culpability. After few seconds he answered her with a little grumpy voice :“ Okay, I will finish my year.”

This is way better , giant baby ! See you tomorrow morning for breakfast. She ruffles his hair but he just went away mumbling that he didn't understand why school was like paradise for adults, making her maugh softly.

You’re evil , Hyuna Yong Guk stated playfully.

You were too when I came there, I’m perpetuating the tradition !This baby needs to go to school, at least graduate … then he will be all yours, Sir.Arfhh, I feel like I’m home with my messing brothers .

Really ? he asked curious.

She sitted back in front of him and started to tell him about them :

Yeah, they were eating so much and in such disgusting way and missing school and I had to make up for them you see , arfhh really … The only hope of our family is Nahyun.

Yong Guk couldn't believe what he juts heard and retorted : What are you saying ? It’s not because you’re divorced that you’re a less better daughter !

Hyuna hides a smile, because Yong Guk can't imagine that her parents could be ashamed of her and  corrected him :

"You’re cool with it, but my family lives in the countryside, people make fun of my mother because of that... So the only one she can be proud of is Nahyun."

Hyuna simply stated, she wasn’t hurted by this, because she didn’t care of what people say about her at the moment, she just needs to get over it first. Yong Guk watched her carefully, and feels that it doesn't matter for her and decided to change subject as she was starting to zone out :              

How was your day then ?

Suddenly, her eyes sparkled and she was back in the kitchen with him : Oh I met my new intern Kyungree, a really obedient girl and efficient in her work. In other worlds my savior !

That’s good that our strike is doing well.

You've said it ! she said with a thumbs up. I'll  get ready to sleep if  i'm making breakfact for the giant baby.You should sleep too, a tired face with a smile is still a tired face.Goodnight !

With this playful sentence, she just walked to the bathroom and closed the door. Yong Guk was atonished and pleased to see that she noticed that he was exhausted, happy but exhausted.As she said, he just went lying on his bed.

Hyuna got awaken by her alarm, and took some time in her bed to get completely awake before getting out of the room .Some A Pink song was on the TV, she sit up with the guys that were admiring those girls to get a little bit energy.Jun Hong and Yong Guk were stills in pajamas and both seemed to be up just now as they just the TV.

Oh this girl !! she yelled at the screen.

Yong Guk get surprised by her sudden finger pointed at the TV, last time she clearly said that she hated A Pink.

She look like my younger sister … Hyuna said while fixing the screen.

Really ?! both guys said at the same time

Huh, it’s quite the same face.

After that she watched the music video calmly and sent a message to her sister :

“ Ya did you know that a girl of A Pink look like you ?”

“Unnie do you feel that way too, all the high school knows me as her doppelganger T.T

Geez, her poor sister.  “Bouh fighting Nahyun-ie , they will forget about you … send me a photo of you smiling widely, okay ?”

The photo arrived few seconds later, of Nahyun smiling cutely in her uniform, Hyuna chuckles at her view, how can her sister become cuter with the time ? She didn’t notice that now Yong Guk and Zelo were silently staring at her. 

Cuter than before how is it possible ? ~~

Geez Unnie, your turn now !

Hyuna takes a photo of herself  while eyesmiling, no even ashamed to be in pajamas and bare face. Nahyun answered immediately :

Ya how can you look as young as that, people will mistake you as my 2 years older sister … go and put your mature woman's make up right now !

Hyuna laughed while reading the message and realized that YongGuk and Junghoon were staring at her and excused herself :

Oh sorry, I was messing around with my sister.

Can we see her photo she sent you ? Zelo asked with his innocent puppy eyes.He sit carefully on the sofa next to her and with his puppy eyes he was fixing her  .... Hyuna stared back at him and considered that he could see the photo. She carefully take her phone and showed them Nahyun

Whaouh she’s cute !!! Zelo said while widening his eyes

Hyuna felt that he was praising her precious daughter, and gets that special feeling of being proud to show off children.She winked while replying :

I know !

She really look like that A Pink member  more than you. Yong Guk said with honesty. Both sisters were beautiful, but in different ways. Hyuna just nodded, nonely vexed by his honest remark.

I always thought that she is too cute to be my sister. Anyways you’ve enough staring to my innocent sister, both of you. Jun Hong, get ready for school while I make breakfast.

She managed to get the breakfast done in a few minutes and eat while Jun hong  put on his uniform. The three of them ate and Hyuna then had to prepare herself for work.Jun Hong had already left right after breakfast to get in time to school. She was already late but decided to take it cool as her mighty boss wouldn't even notice it, she even went with casual clothes, a simple vest and jeans, yet boots to add a elegant touch.

“See you !”

Yong Guk runs to catch her in the streets, he noticed that Hyuna was avoiding some calls with a victorious smile.

"Can i ask why you're this happy refusing those calls ? "

“Youngster, i think my strike is effective ! Erin is finally contacting me for work isses, excusing herself. She try to get back the title of Best Friend ... but i'm going to let her reflect on her behavior for a moment. But this makes me best friend-less !”

“let’s just be bestfriend, the two of us”

It was tempting, this gorgeous and smiley boy as her bestfriend, she nodded with a smile.

 


Hey, chapter 15 is there, i had to work on it for a while because i didn't feel satisfied with it, now i think it's quite okay =)

 

Enjoy and thanks to all of my subscribers, it means a lot for me ~~

KittyCat

~