Risqué Closeness

30 y ... divorcée

How do we know that she's not dead in there ?

The three people were watching tv and chatting a little bit, the question of Yong Guk surprised Erin and she with a malicious glare:

Would you check for me ?

Yong Guk looked away blushing , instantly Himchan gently pinched her cheek : “Don’t this way, he’s the more shy person I know out of there. Would you go to check, babe ? "

Erin looked at Yong Guk blushing and stands up. She open carelessly the door of the bathroom, awakening Hyuna.The girl was stil soaking in her bubble bath

“So you’re not dead yet, let’s eat if you’re done …” Erin was already going out when she noticed that her toothbrush wasn’t on the furniture .

You could have restrain yourself from borrowing my toothbrush … at least

Why you’re like my blood sister , I don’t see where the problem.

Oh Himchan said that I was his true love so that he didn’t see any problems using my toobrush too.

Hyuna laughed, “It’s disgusting you know.” She put on the clothes Erin lends her after going out of her bath and after wiping her hair and breading them she stepped out of the bathroom.Then she saw Himchan and did a grimace. Himchan felt insulted.

Would I have the right to know why you’re doing such a face looking at me ? he asked, polite.

I used Erin toothbrush. she simply stated.

The man felt shocked and then, replied to her : Now, we’re linked by our saliva !

Great ! Hyuna said before bursting into laughs. Erin hugged her and dragged her to the kitchen.

Himchan and Yong Guk were watching at those girls interacting, they were preparing the meal. Hyuna just did omelets when Erin was frying the meat. She pushed back Hyuna.

You just took a long bath, I don’t want you to smell like meat after using all my luxurious and expensive scented stuffs.

Oh I see. Hyuna rolled her eyes, but soon Erin kissed her half on cheek and half on lips. She laughed, it’s been a while since Erin didn’t do that. She hide her face into her hands, faking being embarassed as an high school student would be. But soon someone mumbled :

D--did you just kiss her ?

Obsviously it was Himchan , he was quite shocked. Erin just caressed gently his face, explaining to him : Oh, because she needed to feel that someone loves her, are you jealous ?

I mean, you’re girls you shouldn’t be doing this.

Erin rise her shoulders and keep hugging Hyuna who was focusing into cooking.

What’s the problem, it’s a friendly kiss, and it wasn’t even fully on her lips.

Himchan sighed, I don’t do friendly kisses to Yong Guk !!!

Yong Guk looked at him , slightly embarrased of the though of him and Himchan kissing,both being  heterouals and friends. Hyuna stopped the war seeing that the atmosphere was getting heavier:

Himchan, I know her since she wears miniskirt to go to high school, I’ve lived with her, we’re like sisters !

She saw that even if she would developate her argumentation, Himchan wouldn’t get it and keep taking care of the meat.

It still bothers me … Himchan spoke frankly. Erin pulled Hyuna for a kiss on lips, a quick one.

Get used to it. She said with arrogance to Himchan.

Hyuna punched her friend “ Stop being that mean to your boyfriend !! It's a miracle that you have one so keep him for once excuse yourself right now !!” She forced Erin to bow, herself feeling that the joke was going too far.

“I’m sorry, she’s kind of mean if she know that something bothers you, I won’t let this happen again.”

Himchan smiled to Hyuna, happy that someone get to understand him. In the other hand, Yong Guk wasn't satisfied , so he just pulled Hyuna towards him and speak out :

I kind of feel that Hyuna need excuses too , Erin. She don’t have to bear with your kisses of you just to make Himchan jealous.

Hyuna looked at him surprised by his words and he was serious. Yong Guk was just behind her and had his killer glare, surprising everyone out of there. Hyuna was always surprised of his two faced personnality, he can be the shy and lost puppy most of the time but when he decided that justice needed to be done, he would become a dark knight and fly to protect others people. This side of him .... is totally charming ! she thought.

  Yong Guk was mad that Hyuna will always care about what others feel and not about her. He guessed that she was mad at Erin because who knew when her last kiss was, huh ? He put his hands of both Hyuna shoulders , his hand brushing her soft and shining hair, plus her delicious scent was charming his sense. Unaware of the awkward and unusual closeness of those two, Erin felt that her little joke was having big consequences and she bowed to Hyuna.

I’m sorry I didn’t think about how you would feel about it Honey …

Yong Guk smiled finally, showing to all his gummy smile : That’s better. And with Hyuna relief, he takes his hand off her shoulders, well she was really troubled by this, his warm hand grabbing with firmness her shoulders plus they were dangerously close to each other she could feel his chest because he really pulled her back towards her... so her back was litteraly touching his chest ... Oh, she needed some long minutes to recover a normal heartbeat....

Finally everyone forget the incident and they eat in a jovial atmosphere. Then, as it was already late in the night , Himchan tried to lift Erin and drag her to their bedroom :

So we will be sleeping, decide yourselves who will use the sofa or the extra couch. Good night.

Soon, Erin punched him to get on the floor and takes back Hyuna :

 I’m sleeping next to Honey, not against you Himchan, but you guys can have the bed , we will watch some movies so …

You’re really gonna make me jealous this way ? Himchan said to his girlfriend.

As Erin was ready to answer , Hyuna stopped  - once again -  both of them:

Himchan, I need my best friend right now, you know you monopolized her for months and I’m just asking for a night… Can’t I borrow her ?

Himchan looked at Hyuna, how could he be angry at this girl ? The fact that he was jealous of Hyuna , he couldn’t help it but he also know that what she was saying was totally true. He stepped in Erin life and Hyuna see Erin fewer times a week, and not for longs hours. Plus Hyuna had a horrible day, he was the one being immature here, not really Erin he was overreacting to her actions ... He ruffled her hair and finally smiled

I’m sorry Hyuna, i'm kind of possesive ... anyways, have a good pajamas party ! He kissed a last time his girlfriend. Here they were acting cheesy again, Hyuna couldn't help but smile seeing her friend kiss someone in a such childish and ridiculous way, it was ways too unusual. Yong Guk was smiling too, it was the first time he was seeing Himchan being this sweet and this possesive. Soon, Himchan dragged Yong Guk in the bedroom.  W ell they could have a guy night too, right ? maybe convincing Yong Guk to find a girlfriend ?

 


 

I have mixed feelings about this chapter ...

I wanted to add a little spicy touch , i hope it's okay with you !