A date

30 y ... divorcée

 "Whoah Ga Yoon is adorable !!" Hyuna Mom was totally under the spell of the  little baby , acting like a grandmother. She helped Erin with the baby and Hyuna felt just left out. Himchan and herself were engrossed in a conversation , with Yong Guk.
"I hope you two have babies projects." She suddenly said.

Hyuna turned her head in shock : "Mom, you're so embarassing !" 

"You should be, you were the married one and here is Erin with a baby." Her mom answered, crossing her arm.
"Oh sure, I should have made a baby with a cheating husband, this would have save my life, definitely."  Hyuna said with resigned eyes. Her mom was paralized by the cold glare and Hyuna sighed before running away.
"Hyuna.... I didn't want to say that." Her mom tried, but the woman was already on her way outside.
The dad came back from the toilets and realized two girls of his family just had an argument.
"Seriously, I left for only two minutes, Ah Hae." The dad said. His woman shrugged and tried to minimize the argument.

Yong Guk was already on his feet, trying to find Hyuna. He searched for few minutes and found her in front of the room with the new born. He just back hugged her, and they stayed still for a long moment. 
"She didn't mean that." He finally whispered in her ear.

"The problem is that we all know that but I still feel hurt."
"Do you want to sleep at home tonight ?" Yong Guk asked. Hyuna chuckled "I was going to ask you this." 
"See we have some baby projects." He tried to amuse her, pinching her cheek.

 " I don't think so ..."

"You're on the pill ?" 
"I have a contraceptive implant, it's more convenient. But let's stop talking about contraception in front of babies, it doesn't feel right." 
Yong Guk laughed and nodded. Hyuna just excused herself to Erin and her mom by messages and they sneaked out for a date.

"What do you want to do ?" Yong Guk asked, reaching for her hand.
"Follow me." She smiled.
They held hands and walked to the biggest bookseller that Yong Guk ever stepped in. The books here were all waiting for a new owner.
"It's been almost a decade that I came here, it didn't change." Hyuna started to brush the books with her free hands and pick some books. Yong Guk saw that she seemed in a lighter mood.
She showed him some of her favorite books, even read out loud some parts. It was smart, funny , sassy , sad and philosophical. Yong Guk didn't read much books but found some of the rare books he read and adored. He shared with her some anecdotes, some funny parts of it too. When they went out , both were in a excellent mood.
"I love this place." He declared.
She hugged him and smiled. "We stayed some time, because we are covered with this old paper scent, it's divine." 

"Now it's your turn." Yong Guk get what she meant and just headed here, holding her hand tighly. They arrived to a music shop, there were old discs and they stayed for almost an hour.
He make her listen to what he jammed to in highschool, and she couldn't help but laugh sometimes. He shared with her his favourite artists, inspirations.
"So this is how you took interest for music ? Coming here ?" 
He nodded. "It's not far away for home actually , so I headed here a lot of times when I was younger."
"This doesn't explain how you became a rapper and producer." She said.
"I was amazed by hip hop and just tried to do some covers at home, then it was more personnal and it turned out right. And majoring in music helped, actually."
"I guess. My favourite is Goodbye Lady !" 
"A break up song , really ?" he asked, frowning.
"Sometimes, the saddest things are also the beautiful ones. In art, though." 
Then, it was her time. She made him discover a whole bunch of songs he never heard about, her jam in high school and universities. Rock, rap, ballads. She presented him her favourite song , Beautiful One of Suede. 
They discovered many things about each other this day. That Hyuna loves to dance and sing rock songs. That Yong Guk absolutely adors to sing high pitched voices and with his lowest voice. He even succeeded on frightening her, whispering in her ear. 
They laughed their heart out and when they stepped back outside they realized that the night fell on Seoul.

"Stepping back on the real world, i'm hungry, I propose that you choose what we should eat, then i'll be in charge of dessert."

He nodded and brought her to a black noodles restaurant. He knew that the choice was criticable, that there were more fancy restaurant out of there, with better decorations but he was convinced that Hyuna didn't mind about that. She just wanted to eat whatever he wanted, nonely vexed or confused by the pick.
After their plates came , she ate it with a feroce appetite as her boyfriend.

"It's delicious. I missed this." She said with the mouth still full, he wiped her lips from the black sauce and she did the same thing with him.

"Didn't regret that I didn't bring you to a fancy restaurant ?" he .
"It's not the decoration of a place that tells you how the food tastes. " She wisely said. 
They stepped out of the restaurant , both full. 
They walked and causally talked about all and everything. Until they arrived to a ice cream stand. Hyuna stopped her steps and smiled. Yong Guk watched her movements and suddenly she lifted her arms and yelled "ice cream" before running to the ice cream stand. Yong Guk followed her , quite loving how natural and childish she is. Arrived here, Hyuna grabbed her arm and asked him which flavor he wanted.

"Let's be sweet and take just vanilla. Yong Guk answered with a grin. Hyuna stopped her movements for a second and  looked at him almost shocked. 
When I think that when i met you, you would have just blush hearing it." Hyuna said , bluffed. He laughed and his girlfriend let it pass, he was way too cute laughing like that.

As they received their ice cream, they started to eat it on a bench. Hyuna was really calm and just moved her feet, lifting her legs from time to time. Old habit of student sat all day. She was holding Yong Guk hand tightly and was quite zoning out.

"What are you thinking about ? "

"About what my mom said.She irritate me so much !!" Hyuna said thorwing her head back on the bench. "But well, we can't really have a real conversation most of the time. Sometimes, she's just a sweetheart just like this morning when she cooked my favorite dish, then she's a pain in the , like in the hospital."
Yong Guk laughed. "She's just envious to be an grandmother." 
"Well, I know that. But she doesn't understand all the things that I think about." 
"Tell me." 
" We just started dating." She remembered him. Once they talked about this subject and strangely, Yong Guk was in but Hyuna was not. She had explained him that he was too young and that they should just enjoy one other. They just looked at each others and Yong Guk understood what she didn't say with her lips and he sighed loudly.
"Okay, I surrender." 
You're vexed. Hyuna said, taking his cheeks in her hands and make a smile on his face. He shook his head.
"But listen to this, i'm quite picky with guys and I 'm quite a freak, I want to welcome my baby and give him all that he need, and this consisting of a perfect father. You already have the role, I don't see why you're complaining." She kissed his forehead, ruffled his hair before standing up. 
Yong Guk was truly touched by her words, he never saw the situation like this. Hyuna liked to take her time, why was he trying to rush things ? They were slowly but surely going on this road.
"So let's train seriously from now." Yong Guk said with a sassy smile before lifting her brutply. She was ready to protest, before he put  a little kiss on her collarbone. She gave him a funny and just let him carry her around.