For both of us

30 y ... divorcée

 

Hyuna started to prepar herself for tonight show, and put large pants with a tight shirt. It was her own fashion, her own way to not fall into fashion trends. She discovered that life felt wonderful without bras and that those small s of her looked just good without them, accentuating her androgynous silhouette. On this year in Japan she cutted her black locks and she had this à la garconne hair. She loved the way she looked very innocent and yet y. This haircut gave her assurance and she was finally freeing herself from beauty standards. Even if she got yelled by her manager , but hell, she can wear wing or whatever. It’s just hair.

She went out of her house, and walked though Tokyo city. She loved this busy atmosphere, the different fashions showing off. Even those ads on the streets were appealing. She loved this never sleeping city. As she sat on a traditionnal japanese place, she waited for her brother to arrive. And he came followed by tons of women following him. She smiled while he frowned.

"You’re lucky nobody recognized you on the streets."

"I’m just smart, nobody expect me to have this à la garconne hair." She explained to him. He made a weird face before nodding, as if he kept this idea on a corner of his mind.

After this, they decided to go to this underground thing and they assited to the mini concert with smiles plattered on their faces. Even if Japan was great, Korea was still their home land and they missed its language , its culture even it was rotten in it very own way. Plus, she was a total lover of korean rap since high school and her brother didn’t miss that influence. They enjoyed the night before Hyuna spotted a tall silhouette on the scene and she instantly thought about Yong Guk.

Yong Guk, it was surely him. She knew that he get popular after she left his house, he signed with a label and composed tons of songs for various artists. And recently had participated to a song, as the dark and mysterious rapper. She chuckles seeing the clip, she couldn’t take him seriously after him being cute and self-concious with her around. She has flashes of him daily and she wonders how he’s doing  in his private life. Does he sleep well ? Does he eat well ? Does someone make him breakfast ? It would be great, she thought. After all, she left him so he’ll be able to enjoy life as a 26 years old man.

The man turned around and she scoffed. It was JunHong, with a ramen blond hairstyle. He rapped like a pro and his flow was impressive. Even if she heard Yong Guk rap several times, she must confess that she didn’t take JunHong very seriously. She felt guilty because, dude he was talented and charismatic also. In his gaze , it was a matured rapper and not a teenager.

She cheered him but he didn’t realize her presence. She smirked, it was funny to see this 19 years old dude on scene, plus he grow up again, taller than the last time she saw him.

Then, as the performance ended , she tried to find him back and grinned seeing him drink a beer  on the bar. She approached him and stole his beer.

"Yah, it’s MY beer !" he said in korean as he witnessed her drink all the beer, he was only seeing her profile

"For me, you’re still underage." She said, sitting in front of him. He widened his eyes “ Noona, Hyuna Noona !!  He hugged her, almost making herbreathless and proposed her to catch up in a quieter place. She prevented Jae’ of the sudden change of plan and went out with Jun Hong .

"Who was it ? your boyfriend ? I saw that you took so many photos with him !!" JunHong said with a mischevious smile on and moving eyebrows to .Hyuna scoffed, Jun Hong wasn' fluent in japanese and indeed didn't read the titles usually put with those "couple pictures".

"Hmm, my brother Moon Jae Hyun."

JunHong's mouth formed a perfect "o" , making her smile. She added : " I should have presented you two but he was enjoying the show !"

"Noona since when are you insterested in rap ?"

She laughed and winked before replying calmly : “You weren’t even  born ”

“My excuses then" he said with a smile. Sometimes, he just forget that Hyuna is not in her twenties but in her thirties. He looked at her more precisely, with her boheme style and her new hairstyle, she looked like some western actress with that weakness being beauty. She had lost her curves, because of her heavy schedule. But her beauty was even more mesmerizing.

"Noona you look wonderful !!" he said eyes full of sparkles. As she laughed, he smiled to see her that happy. Sure she gave his some news first coming to Japan, but they didn’t see each others for almost two years.

"Thanks, you’ve grown up a lot too !!" With her flat shoes, she felt almost small close to him. "You were good on stage !"

Junhong grinned and bowed a little , “thanks you Noona”

They chatted for most of the night, talking of each other life in general.

“the day after tomorrow I’m going back to Seoul, until there I have a free schedule.” He grinned. Hyuna ruffles hir hair and laughed.

“Do you want to stay at home ?” she asked.

As he nodded vigouroly , she dragged him to the nearest combini to buy things for the breakfast, next morning. As Junhong chose all the food he wanted to eat , Hyuna paid for it and they headed to her flat.

“Whaouh it’s so big and modern !” JunHong said before going to the giant window giving a breathtaking view of Tokyo.

“I guess that modeling pay quite well.” He declared before sitting on the comfy couch.

“You’re right, I’m living well on my own …” she declared before handing him a cup of tea. Junhong observed her as she bite her lips, as if a question was burning in her mind.

“You still didn’t ask about him…”

“Him ?” Hyuna declared , trying to look detached. JunHong sighed.

"Bang Yong Guk. You know the guy with whom you shared a roof for months before moving out suddenly ?"

"I ... did that for both of us."

"Really, I’d like to see some results by now on his side."

Hyuna put her cup back on the table, and looked at him in the eyes, with a worried look : "What do you mean by that ?"

 

 

*

 

 

Yong Guk headed to see Erin. The pregnant woman setted him several dates in the week. All those girls have the height of Hyuna those longs hair , slim legs. Yong Guk was each time fooled. He was always deceived when the woman turrned around, it wasn’t her red lips, her little nose and those eyes able to switch from cute to y in a blink.

"So, excited for tonight date?" Erin asked with a maternal hand on her belly. Yong Guk looked at her being enthuiasm and sighed before replying :

“Well, I’m not going”

“Stop it , Minah is totally bombastic, you’ll miss something !!! “ Erin said with a erted look. Yong Guk gave her a glare and she cleared before correcting herself :

“I mean she’s ... princess-like ! You don’t love it ?”

“I want Hyuna, not somebody else.”

“Should I present you to Hyuna friends, like Lee Sem ?” Erin said out of the blue.

“I don’t feel like I’m conversing with you,  you don’t even listen to me !!“ he sighed and was ready to go when Erin grabbed his wrist.

“I’m going” Yong Guk removed her hand.

“A pregnant woman is asking you to sit down, accept !” He sat down , eyeing evilly Erin who was grinning out of success.

“Hyuna isn’t ready to be in love with you, neither in love with somebody else, she’s always been in couple or around friends or family. Some time alone in Japan, with her brother can just do her justice !”  

Yong Guk sighed deeply. “Nevermind, I’m going, either way I’ll be late.”

Erin smiled , At least, he'll go to this date with Minah tonight, she thought hiding her smirk. She answered indifferent : “Late for what ?”

“My underground concert in Japan”

 

 


 

Yes, you all see what is coming !!

Hi hi this story will take another step in next chapters so keep reading !!

And i'm now in holidays, summer holidays and i'll try to update more often !

And about B.A.P lawsuit, oh god i was so shocked seeing this, it was the day before my exams and i just cried for minutes and the whole day i kept thinking about them. But now i don't know what to think, so i just try to wait without letting my mind wander around, about their difficult past, their uncertain future ... One thing is sure , i wish them the best and i want to see this gummy smile back on Yong Guk face, he seems so bitter those days ... One thing leading to another i thought about  the bad year that Nine Muses sepnt, losing members, not even a comeback in a year. I'm praying that they will jump back on their feets and reach a whole new level of popularity. They're wonderful models, amazing singers, interesting personnalities and even promisng actress with Minah.

Let's just wish that 2015 will be less crappier than this year =/ !