Our second lead roles

30 y ... divorcée

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="151" />

4 months later.

The dark night was already there, yet Hyuna was still working in her office when she felt suddenly tired of working. She took a look at the empty room as her co-workers were already gone. Then, she saw some light in Erin office and had a smile. We could just eat together. She stands up with a even big smile and  open the door without knocking :

“Ya, Erin-ah, let’s eat togeth ..”

She lets her papers fall out of surprise. Erin was deeply kissing Himchan and  those two were lying on the sofa of Erin spacious office. Hyuna was lucky to step in just now... Oh, she just want to thanks god that she didn’t see what will happen later.She guess that her face turned red as those two were looking as her as a intruder quite awkwardly, yet she looked away and tried to act cool about this :

Oh I seem to bother you two, so I’m getting off of work. Keep going !!!

Erin smiled quite sorryful but Hyuna did her i-understand face and went out of the building.

PSHHH, let me breath !!!

It was so embarrassing, really. To witness that, with Yong Guk best friend  more than all ...

Heating up sessions, om god how many time did she have one ? She was quite jealous of Erin.Erin was living a I love you – nor do I with Himchan, exhausting Yong Guk and Hyuna but their addiction to each others was strong and it was lying to say that those two didn’t love themselves . For them it was just a body need to be together but Hyuna saw how happy they are together even if they had in 4 months cheated each others (several times ... )  harassed one others and did several tricks to finally get a stable situation.But then, when all the dating thing will become boring, they'll start  bully each other to give their couple a crispy side. Out of this, the moment were Yong Guk and Hyuna had to sign papers to get them out of the police station was the most embarrassing one. It’s been maybe 4 days that those two were quite quiet , if we except this heat up session in Erin office …

Hyuna  deciced to cook to forget all she saw, some French profiteroles to cheer her up. An hour later she was sitting at the table tasting her delicious pastries, with ice cream and Chantilly. Oh see, happy with my midnight snack.

She takes a big mouthful of it with a smile and relaxed, it was around 1am and she was fully satisfied with her midnight snack. Soon Yong Guk opened the door, tired. He caught her eating like a dork praising her profiteroles and smiled wide forgetting his hard day at work struggling without Himchan. Seeing him, she finished her mouthful and waved at him :

Come and taste me that !!

She prepars carefully a profiterole for him, putting a enorm amount of ice cream and chantillly on it.He was ready to argue, yet she scolded him :

“Do you even eat it once in your life  ?"

As he was nodding, she grabbed his wrist and make him sit in front of her with a softer expression

" So shut up and eat  ! this is the best way to eat this “

Yong Guk smiled, eating a sweet after a hard day working was worth it, and unexpected too. He took a mouthful, it was sweet and good. She was surely a good cooker, he stated to himself.

“it’s delicious”

Hyuna smiled before putting back her hair behind her shoulders, in a arrogant way

“It’s for cheering us , because our roles as secondary characters are ing hard ! High Five”

After their high five, Yong Guk started to complain ( thing that he really do rarely ) :

“Himchan disappeared before 4pm  this jerk , oh I should start learning drums and traditional Korean instruments by myself now, as the talented  man is busy”

“Oh I know exactly where he was , with who and what he was doing … Oh let’s me forget that “

Yong Guk looked at her in disbelief “ being passioned in Erin office ?”

“I opened the door and they were in  a middle of a heating up sessions, I don’t know what’s worse : them being in goods terms or each others cursing at the other ….Anyways I think that I learned why knocking at doors is the rule number 1 of life, really ! "

“those animals really … but when you see him , call me and I will bring him back in our studio myself”

They keep going their chit chat about how annoying the lovey y dovey couple was until late in the morning before heading to their respective room.

After an other week full of Yong Guk bringing back Himchan in the studio or Hyuna bringing back Erin at the company, those two people exhausted by their abusive friends went on a strick.Again, they had a morning talk, eating their breakfast :

“ So you’re going to find someone else to work with you ?”

Yong Guk nodded “ Yes I have someone but his parents don’t agree”

“Ya you shouldn’t do that, corrupting children it’s bad, you could be put in jail , believe your noona” Hyuna said before laughing, noticing that no matter how close she became with Yong Guk , he never called her Noona once.

“I’m not, in fact he’s the one that wants to join me and I kind of need someone so deal, right ?”

Hyuna sighed, Yong Guk way of thinking was really easy , people are bothering you ? show them that you can live without their help to make them aware of you. You need someone to work with and he's underage ? Just keep going, things will be solved later, anyways.

“Be careful,though. On my side,a intern is arriving today, I see if she’s fitting in our group because you know we have high standards “ Hyuna said while her eyesmile.

They both walked to the city , Hyuna with a leopard dress and a jacket and Yong Guk with his eternal black hoodie and NY cap.

“ I guess we’ll be seeing each other tonight , fighting for today !”

Yong Guk startled her with his deep voice almost yelling in her ear : “ Fighting !” making Hyuna chuckle : 

“ Stop you will frighten those innocent passers-by, okay ?”

 

*

 

“So explain to me who you are again ?” Hyuna said with a worried voice.

“I’m Junghong and I’m here to see Bang Sunbaenim ” the boy said with a polite voice.

Hyuna looked at the baby in front of her. Sure, he wasn’t a total baby with his tall features, maybe he was 16 ? With his cute uniform on and his smile, what was he doing at this hour of the night at Bang Sunbaenim ?!! She keeped investigating :

“How old are you ?”

“I’m turning 18 this year “

After a few seconds of hesitation, she decided that he had no bad intentions and let him enter the living room :

So sit on the sofa, I will try call him, he’s still working”

“Oh no, don’t do that  !! He’s maybe working hard, let him finish what he have to, please”

Aigoo, he’s respectful ! she thinked.

"As you wish, watch TV waiting for him if you want, I will cook ."

He …

“Hmm call me Noona, I’m way older than you “ she winked to him. He nodded, she felt at ease with him, she had lived with her dorky brothers half of her life and her sister was around his age too !

He smiled “ Yeah, Noona, tell me if you need some help”

“Don’t worry , Noona will cook you something delicious.”

His face brighten and he smile at her in a very childish way. Hyuna looked at him kindly, almost wanting to ruffle his hair. Suddenly she was missing her younger sister. She started to cook and while her meat was frying she dialed her sister number. Nahyun was a smart high school student like her older sister, plus , even if they don’t see each other often both adore each others.

“Hello , Unnie !!!”

“Oh hello Nahyun-ie ~”

“Ya why didn’t you call for 5 months now and not even visiting ? It’s been a time that I didn’t see you and what’s about your ex husband ? don’t tell me that you’re back with him ? Where do you live ? What are you doing now ? Can I come over next week ?”

Ah this girl was so talkative  ....

“Nayun  slow down !  I can't answer this amount of questions at the same time and I kind of don’t want to …. But know that I’m doing fine !  What about you  and high school ?”

“it’s fine, boring but fine ….” Her sister voice lost her excited tone and she guessed that Nahyun was pouting.

“Fighting , aissh as if some boys aren’t crushing you Nahyun, really”

She could feel her Nahyun blushing though the phone “No , it's false !!”

Hyuna just chuckled, amused by her paniqued sister's reaction.

“Yes you’re too pure for that .. You know it’s good to hear your voice again so call me time to time too, I’m your Unni so I’m here for you ! Oh I have to hung up , bye bye “

Oh the meal almost get burned. She keep on going knowing how much boys at this age eat and after almost an hour making food she considered that it was enough.She went back in the saloon, Jun Hong was still watching quietly at TV : “We can eat now if you’re hungry”

He shook his head strongly “ Thanks but no ... I mean, I want to want for Sunbaenim first, Noona”

“Okay ! want some cherry tomatoes to wait a little ?”

With shame he nodded and Hyuna went to bring the box to them. They started eating  the cherry tomatoes.

“You love that too ?” she asked while picking a cute little cherry tomato.

“Huh it’s delicious, like the finest thing in this world “ Jun Hong replied with sparkles in his eyes.

"There’s much better things but tomatoe is good-tasting and healthy, what can we say more ?! let’s bring me the wedding contract !!”

He laughed at her joke and at the same time the door opened on a exhausted Yong Guk again.

“Sunbaenim !” The giant boy stands up immediately and bowed to the tired dude. Yong Guk wasn’t expecting so much energy coming back home.

“What are you doing here ?”

“I’ve got kicked out , my mom syas that if I want to be a rapper I can’t live with her” Jun Hong declared to him fastly, because those kind of things were hard to say if you start to tell them slowly.

“Ya really ? Because of me …” Yong Guk says with lowering his eyes. He sighed and put his hand in his face, trying to figure out what to do. Hyuna felt the sadness in his voice but also saw his tired features for the first time since she met him , and she didn’t like it. Where was his angelic smile ? Without even thinking about it, she was already trying to change his ideas, she grabbed those gyus arm and bragged them to the kitchen.

“Let’s eat first guys, and talk later !  Brain works better after a good meal.”