Monopolizing my mind

30 y ... divorcée

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="145" />

 

“Hyung, her sister is damn cute ! I need you to convince Hyuna to give me her number” Jun Hong said to him while entering the studio after school.

“Jun Hong, right now I ‘m the one who need you to help me out , can we talk about this later ?”

The boy nodded and started to check the studio and the microphone, ready to practice a little, seeing Jun Hong this concentrated brightened Yong Guk.

“That’s exactly what I need, you being concentrated , let's start !”

After a few rap sessions and others things they get home, Jun Hong  was expecting his noona to be there but the house was empty.

“oh she’s not back ?” he asked with a deceived voice.

“still working I guess.” Yong Guk said trying to hide the fact that him too was deceived. He quickly get used to Hyuna welcoming him with a smile after a day of work.

Hyuna was finishing the edito of this month edition. After checking again the whole thing, the girls feel so proud of them after struggling so much to respect the print date. They finally made it, tomorrow they’ll be able to hand their magzine to be print . All were really glad and they headed to a restaurant to celebrate.They cheer up and gave Hyuna a gift.She was not at ease, not even daring to take it in her hand.  Hyemi just pushed it against her chest :

“Open it, you’re doing Erin job and you were exhausted all month you deserve it !”

“A white dress ?” The dress was not her style at all. It was full of macramé and very cute, yet her co workers were all smiling to her and expecting her reaction. Her babies were her friends but al were young women trying to act cute in front of man. Hyuna haven’t got a single cute item in her  clothes, it was a first for her.However she tried to look happy :

“That’s so great, it’s beautiful oh thanks my babies !!”

Returning back at home, she felt that the dress could fit her quite well. Seeing that the home was quiet , she guessed that the boys would already be sleeping. She stepped in her room and tried her new dress. The dress was perfectly fit on her, showing how small was her waist and her flat tummy… BUT why was this dress that short ? It was almost like being a giant in a tiny dress, she could perfectly feel that at every move , the dress will be up and she didn’t imagine the view if she had to run or it there was wind ...She had to wear pants under that, her legs were like not covered at all and it make her feel insecure …But well, all young girls were wearing those kind of things right ?  She looked at herself in the mirror and tried to act cute , pouting like Minha does so well.

“Hyuna are you there ?” Yong Guk spoke up before opening the door.

She composer herself quickly, super embarrassed to show her legs in this inappropriate manner. Yong Guk ,all kind that he was, stays a man.

“Oh yeah I’m here” she smiled I sincerely hope that he didn’t get what I was doing.Either way i will start over my life as a deep ocean fish, really ...

Jun Hong entered the room, following Yong Guk everywhere he goes . “Oh Noona this dress is beautiful on you !” he praised her

“Oh thanks” she said with a shaking voice. Yong Guk gave a look to her dress and all he could see was legs, her awesome legs, however he also saw that she was not at ease.

“So have you eaten already ? We wanted to order something , pizza is okay with you”

“I've already eaten , but i'm not refusing a mouthful of pizza ”

Yong Guk nodded and get out of this room almost with a sigh of relief. After locking the door, Hyuna takes off the “dress” and  put some pajamas on.Well, we should say shirt , because well, it was clearly too short to be a dress. However, it would be great with jeans!!

Few days later, as the fridge was empty, Junhong, Hyuna and Yong Guk naturally went to the supermarket, to buy food.

Who are you staring at ? Hyuna noticed how Jun Hong was looking at a girl with a uniform picking up some fruits.

"She’s in my radar since the debut of this year, she's kind , glamourous and open-minded" Zela said nonely ashamed of it. Hormones guys, hormones.

This is not glancing looks that you are going to get her. She said with a smirk.

Then how ? Jun Hong stopped to walk and rise a eyebrow, waiting for her answer.

Be straight, she won’t give you her number because girls hate to de burdened by guys, but she would appreciate your number. Try to pick some fruits and touch her hand “by accident”. She winked at him with a convincing smile.

Aissh as if you knew something .Jun Hong went away , thinking that this noona don’t know anything about love. Either way, she will be dating, right ?Hyuna walked back to him and punched his head , retorting :

Ya, experience dude , experience. And I’m not dating right now because I don’t want to, don’t misunderstand.

Jun Hong smirked “So prove it” He looked around and saw a man, business type getting some fruits.”You go to see him and I’ll judge if you’re talented or not”

Deal !!

Hyuna cat walked until the fruits department and took some apples as the man was picking some apples, soon her hand brushed hims. Challenge done. She acted shocked and bowed quite self consciously to him.

“I’m sorry”  she articulated with a shy smile and a seductive voice.

Oh it’s me, get it while it’s there.” The man showed to herself the fruits in a awkward manner and she keeps on putting apples in the bag.

“Such a gentleman”  She brush back her long hair in her shoulders, still fixing the apples, knowing very well that his eyes were on her body.

 “to glare at your like that….  I wouldn’t say that”

Not that deep voice, not now … She turned herself and see the owner of this grumpy voice : Yong Guk. Now, she was really shocked and didn't know how to react properly. Before she could say anything, he simply stared at the man with his gangster look. Oh no, he’s doing his “I will kill all your family if you don’t go now” look. The man got scared and after mumbling some excuses, he went away, with big steps.

“Oh Yong Guk, you could have been more polite.” she finally said to him.

“I’m not polite with erts.” He said with his angry voice.

Jun Hong that observed the scene, found it very strange, Yong Guk was always quiet and was a person that never get angry or irritated. Could he be just jealous ? After all Hyuna was a very nice and fine girl, living under his roof… Jun Hong tried to explain the situation.

“Oh Hyung, Noona is great right ? I’ve told her that if I can see that this man is charmed by her, I will acknowledge her talent in relationship and let her advice me. And you see how this man was troubled by her, so I can officially believe her I guess ! ”

Yong Guk looked at him , quite relieved by what Jun Hong just said. Just a stupid game ? However he showed none of his emotions and mumbled still with his grumpy voice “ Oh, I guess that we can say so.”

 

 


 

 

Hey, hey how do you find their relationship so far ? Maybe it's too slow for you ....

Thanks to all my subscribers once again ~~