Angels, Pride and Love

30 y ... divorcée

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="141" />

Hyuna went to wander around Seoul, still thinking about how everyone keeps picturing her as a perfect mother.This bothered her so much, sure it was said as a compliment but they don't realise how hurtful it was to hear that not being a mother ... Only one activity can entertain her in mood lie that : shopping. She tried on severals outfits and finally decided herself for a   dress with  gold draws on, and gold sandals to fit on the summer heat. Then, always thinking of her little sister, she took the same one in a white and black tone for her.  While going out of the shopping mall, she passed though a little baby shop, it seemed full of cute baby stuffs.

Time was flying, and it was almost one year that she talk about having a child with Yunho. She let her imagination wander and by now she would have a healthy and pretty baby to take care of. She had already names in mind at this period but at her surprise she can’t find them back. Maybe it’s better this way. It was hard to deal with children desire even more after a break up. Even more when friends keep saying that you’re a “Mother figure”. Tears were falling down, without even her knowing.

“Your time will come, young lady !”

Hyuna raise her head to see a old granny smiling to her, she widened he eyes, seeing   the old granny grabbing her waist.

“You might think that it’s long that the person that want your children will never come but he’ll come. Halmeoni can sense it.” The old woman told her, sure of herself.

Moon Hyuna couldn't help but chuckling a little. “And how ?”

“I was in your case, young woman !! I waited for my man to come, I searched him but you’ll see when he come you’ll be overfloading with happiness .”  The woman said to her before dragging her in the little store she had. Hyuna and her shared a cup of tea talking about marriage and babies. Hyuna was laughing every time the grand mother was opening . She asked her, joking:

“I think you aren't doing the right job, why are you selling  baby stuffs, when you could be a  fortune seller ?”

On the way back home, her smile that the granny gave her faded away, she remembered of everything that happened in this year, the argument, the tears, the officials papers, the cold and hypocrite goodbye.She was down, a little depressed when she pushed the door of the house.

Hey ! Yong Guk said friendly. Jun Hong waved to her happily, trying to get her attention

"Ho, good night ! I'm ... hm ... exhausted ! I ‘m going into my room." She said with a little voice. Yong Guk raised some worried  eyes on her and watched her walk slowly to her door and closing it.He shared a concerned look with Jun Hong, but decided to believe her words and concentrated himself on TV.

Arrived there, the thirty years old woman opened the little box that were under her bed. Her ring. She doesn’t know why, but she’s quite attracted by it. It was the only ring that Yunho gave her, no couple rings, engagement rings just their wedding rings. More than one time, she asked herself if he was wearing it at work, or when he was with his lover.  She was almost sure than yes, that he wasn’t the type to hide the fact that he was married, and that will send her in despair. A last time, she put her ring and admired how simple it was, yet beautiful on her hand.She remember that she wasn't the one who put this on her hand the first time. Yunho, after making sure that she had her eyes closed put the ring on her with his long and thin fingers. Without her knowing, she was crying again. She lied in her bed and bury her head in her pillow trying to hide her sobs.

When she woke up this morning, she wasn’t feeling any better. She had a puffy face, red eyes, running nose. She sighed and looked again at her ring. Anyways, she going to try to get herself busy all day, maybe this way this mood will leave her.

Well, time to take it off for good. She though.

She tried to take it off. Really. She tried for 10 minutes to freaking take it off but she couldn’t. It was the first time that the ring wasn’t getting out and she was kind of scared right now. What if she can never take if off ? Her finger was already hurting and red from all those frictions. She took a long breath and stopped to try. Anyways, it won’t work. She sat back on her bed and ruffles her hair. Once again, she looked at her hand with a bad glare.

"Why me ? Why is it freaking happening to me ?!" she kind of yelled. Before covering with her hands. What if Yong Guk heard it all ? She heard some knocks on her door.

"Huh, Hyuna, are you okay ?"  Yong Guk voice was between amusement and worry. She must hide it from Yong Guk at all prices. Or else she would really die from embarassement.

"Yes, I just fell of my bed while sleeping" ,  she lied.

"Ah, sorry to hear that !" Hyuna couldn’t see him but she knew that he had his disturbing gummy smile right now. He must find me so funny. Now that she was sure he was gone, she started to think about how to get this freaking jewelry out of her finger. Thinking about it, she could ask JunHong to take it off, or at least to help her a little. She put a sweat on and make sure to hide her hands in the sleeves.

Hello she said awkwardly, arriver in the living room. Yong Guk didn’t move of the couch , but said “Yo” , unusually in a good mood in the morning and awake so early.

"Is Junhong there ?" she added.

"Oh no, he left for school a while ago." He replied simply without making eye contact ,eyes still glued on TV.

Hyuna bite her lips, and now how was she supposed to take this ing ring off,huh ? She hit her head and swear under her breath, praising her stupidity. Was she forced to put it on ? Ah ah, if only she wasn't so stupid, she wouldn't have opened this damned little box and wouldn't have did the fatal error to put her ring...When she stopped her little crazy argument with herself, she realized that Yong Guk was looking at her, with amused eyes.

"Are you sure that you’re okay ?" he asked.

"Huh, still little bit shocked to had fall off the bed." She lied for the second time of the morning. Plus, we had here a wonderful and credible, fantastic lie.

 "Oh, sure …"  He gave her a weird look before looking back at the TV. She take advantage of it and went in the bathroom, closed the door and tried to take it off with soap and water. She tried once again and for almost half an hour she tried, without succeeding though. She sat on the floor, not knowing what to do anymore and cried. Yes, she was pitiful and pathetic. As if God wasn’t already amused, Yong Guk knocked on the door.

"Hey, are you crying ? Can you open the door ?" Now the young man was worried for her. After all, she was acting weird since yesterday and now it's been half an hour that she's here, plus sobbing.

She got surprised by his soft voice and stood up. "Yes"

She wiped  away her tears and tried to sort out a way to get out of there with dignity. But anyways she had to ask someone. Her pride and self esteem was already low so what if she stepped on it once again ? She unlocked the door and let Yong Guk open it, waiting for her total humiliation, once again. Fate is such a prank, seriously. Yong Guk  panicked seeing her  in this state.

"Whoah, what’s happening ? Did something occur ?" . He took some tissues and handed her them. He tried to touch her shoulders but she turned back and wiped her tears.

"I’m sorry that you have to see me in this awful state. In fact I …"

"You what ?" Yong Guk made a step towards her and turning her around, gave her a serious look. She sighed, whispering ‘I can’t believe I’m asking you this ! "  This sentence makes Yong Guk curious. What could she ask him ? They were sure facing, but her long hair was hiding her face, making him unable to guess any of her thoughts.She took a long breath before saying with a shaking voice :

"Would you take it off ?"

This make Yong Guk froze, what did he have to take off ? His shirt maybe ? Even if this would pleasure him a lot that it was true, he knew it wasn’t it and he hated his part of himself who wanted to do nasty things with Hyuna when she was in this state. Hyuna noticed how shaken he was and cleared the situation .

"I mean : would you take my ring off ? It’s been an hour that I’m trying but I can’t , it stays here!!" She had some resigned eyes, thing that made Yong Guk sigh. He took two more steps towards her, and saw her troubled expression. He gently took her hand and finds the ring on her red finger. He brings some soap and recovered her finger of it. Then, he moved it a bit on her finger. Hyuna looked at him , working so concentrate to take this feaking ring off. He was trying not to hurt her, Hyuna was careless and tried everything not paying attention to all the pain she was giving her.

Here you are ! he said with a victorious smile and her ring in his palm.It was the second time that he had this ring in his hand, and he realized that Hyuna was facing a difficult part of the post-break up. At the same time, she was regretting her relationship but yet she was eager to regret it after all this year mourning it. He put it on his pocket, the time to rinse Hyuna hand and wipe it.

"Your finger is red femme fatale now. You should have been careful." He said , with a genius smile.

She smiled weakly . "I panicked , I wanted to take it off already. I know I’m pathetic  to put on a meaningless ring ,but - "

"Come here." He  took her hand and pulled her in his embrace. Hyuna was utterly surprised to see that and stayed here, in his arms. His lips were on her hair, and she could feel his breath on her head, thing that heat up her face. He patted her head and even caressed her hair. Hir warmness was comforting and Hyuna stopped to sobb and hugs him even more.They stayed a long time in this peaceful embrace, Hyuna had closed her eyes and was almost quiet, just after minutes of him hugging her. She locked her hands around his back, not wanting this moment to come to an end. This surprised Yong Guk but he decided not to pay attention to details.

"You’re not pathetic, you’re still suffering and that’s totally understandable."

She let his voice reson in the room, the warmness and the deepness of it troubling her and appeasing her at the same time. She broke the hug first and looked at him almost with a smile: "Thanks you, thanks you so much…"

He brought her to the kitchen and made her some hot chocolate. After giving it to her, he realized that her ring was still with him. She had completely forgot about it, he could tell by her face that fact. She was sipping her hot drink, and enjoying it moving her feet as she was tasting the delicious drink. She was still in pajamas, had that messy hair, no make up, puffy face yet she was beautiful. He wondered about how much people could be that elegant and beautiful though pain. He guessed that she was one of the few that was beautiful no matter what.

"Are you ... staring at me right now ?" she asked blushing, realizing that he had his eyes glued on her.

 


Here a new chapter !! Have classes tomorrow, and i don't know anyone there it's quite awkward i'm so slow to make new friends in a new place <.<

 

Have a good week ~~

Hey, guys let me know what do you think of Yong Guk new tatoo ! I don't judge him to have one, plus i don't like it but it's his body so he does whatever he wants, he seemed to happy to have it done, it was cute ~~