Blissful sleep

30 y ... divorcée

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="189" />

 

“Wait a minute !”

Hyuna stopped to walk and sit on a bench,still crying. Yong Guk didn’t know what to do, at the same time she took her phone calling Erin.

“Hey, Honey are you enjoying your free day ?” Erin had her feet on her table, enjoying a quick break, happy that her friend was finally having a day off, well even if it means that herself had to work …

Hyuna tried to wipe her tears and didn’t get to answer.

“Honey, what’s happening ? answer me right now, I’m worried, what am I supposed to do if you call and don’t say anything.”

Hyuna kind of feel better hearing Erin but still didn’t answer. Yong Guk finally sat next to her and gently take the phone, thing that she greatly accepted.

She saw him, with his girlfriend.

On good, as if she needed with right now … Can you bring her at my home please ?”  Erin was already on her feet grabbing her bag and running until the elevator.

“Sure.” Yong Guk ended the call and reported his attention on Hyuna, she was looking up,focusing on the roof  to prevent her from crying. Feeling that he was looking at her, quite clueless, she stands up and asked :

“Can I go to the bathroom ? I won’t be long “

Yong Guk brushed her shoulders gently and let her head alone to the toilets. After washing over and over her face, she felt better. She isn’t a crybaby, she isn’t going to cry for him. This jerk was smiling, she wasn’t supposed to cry…

When she went out of the bathroom, she stopped crying. Yong Guk caress her cheek and offered her an arm to rely on to get out of this mall.

Yunho and his girlfriend went out of the building and he spotted back the couple. They were also getting out of the building, all he could see was their backs. The man was wearing a black hoodie with jeans, and the woman was wearing jeans and a black shirt too. She was holding his arm, and Yunho watched them getting out of this.

“Yunho oppa you’re really not interesting in what I’m saying , right ?

I’m sorry, I was just thinking that this couple is weird.

Oh, are you saying ? They’re well fitted, in black and jeans. They’re both slim with tall heights, they really seem coordinated. But hell, she had legs, this is crazy I’m so envious of her right now, she piss me off really !

Yunho looked at his girlfriend with attention.

Would she say the same thing if she knew that this long legged woman was his former wife ?

 

“We’re there.”

She slightly turn her head towards Yong Guk and nodded, how did she arrive there ? She didn’t remember of getting on the car neither of the road they took. Before she even  think of taking off her belt, Yong Guk has already open her door and takes off himself her belt before helping her to get up. In silence, they took the elevator and a worried Erin took Hyuna in her embrace as soon as the elevator opne it doors.

“My Honey …”

Hyuna just felt dragged to a room and enjoy being hugged by her long time friend.

This jerk really, I’m going to find him and beat him to death okay ? And that too !!

She’s not a , she’s cute young, have a adorable smile, wear  cute pastel  clothes , I mean even me if I was a man I would fall for her. I was the mistake there.

Erin almost wanted to slapp Hyuna, but this act would only add oil on a burning fire… What could she do, after all ? Just try to reassure Hyuna ...

“I assure you that he didn’t realize that he lose, okay ? “

Hyuna sighed, now tired of loving him…she lied on the bed, resting her head on Erin lap. Her brain could tell that he was totally a jerk but her heart couldn’t help by stopping beating and aching each time she would see him. Paradoxal feelings, at the same time. It was exhausting her. She was bitter, feeling very depressed.

Can I borrow your bathroom ? she asked.

Erin felt surprised but yet  kissed her on the cheek.

“I will prepar your bath stay there okay.

As Erin closed carefully the door of her bedroom, Himchan and Yong Guk reached to her.

How is she ? Himchan asked.

Hmm, I was expecting worse, she isn’t even crying … Anyways, prepar a good bath for her with very hot water please !

She pushed him to the bathroom and Himchan had no choice but light the numerous candles of the room, let the water fill the bathtub and do bubbles with his hands.Yong Guk keep in mind that Erin could order Himchan around without any problems. And wouldn’t miss the occasion to tease his friend.

“Can you tell me what exactly happened ?”

After telling her the whole story, Erin was pissed off just wanting to strangle Yunho. She tried to keep calm :

Anyways, you brought her there thanks for all you’re doing.

Himchan came back  : I’m finished, where ‘s my reward ? he asked with a grumpy voice.

Erin winked and turned herself back to Yong Guk :

Would you tell to Hyuna that her bath is ready ?

He gets that the best he could do was to run away from them, he had not already reach the door that their mouths were already glued in a deep kiss. He gently open the door and find Hyuna investigating Erin closet, she had to concentrate on others things to forget a little about earlier and those dresses were perfect for that. He put some suspicious eyes on her , but she just put every thing back in Erin closet and sit back in the bed. He tried to be funny and offer her his hand :

Princess, your bath is ready , would you follow me ?

He thought that she was going to ignore him yet she smiled back at him and reached his hand .He leads her to the bathroom and closed the door, happy that she wasn’t devasted, that she was in the good path.

After that she was alone in the room, she took off her clothes and soaked her body in the hot water.She closed her eyes, trying to erase those scenes in her head, him kissing the girl cheek or hugging her… She never knew he was this cheesy, he wasn’t that way with her, always cold or tired or busy … at first sure he could have been shy but after 2 years of it ? She stopped to care about it and took care of her.

She used the scented shampoo of Erin, her face scrub, green tea body mask and even her toothbrush. After taking care of her in such a way since a long time ago, she went back in the bath, filling it again with water. Soon, she fell asleep in it.

An blissful sleep.

 

 


 Hey, readers, how are u doing ? I know that i said that i wouldn't post for a month but revising is is so stressful and working on my stories make me feel better, like a writing therapy so here you are, with a new chapter !!!

 

KittyCat96