Kiss me no more ...

30 y ... divorcée

"Are you staring at me right now ? "

Yong Guk avoiding her gaze and put the ring on the table. "I was thinking how you didn’t ask for your ring back."

She blushed even more harder, and even bite her lips before saying :  "Oh yes that ‘s true. I’m so stupid."

Yong Guk get angry at this sentence, he should have said the truth even if it was embarassing. With audace, he added : "But also wondering how you could stay beautiful after so much crying."

"What ?!"

They looked at each others, trying to read the other ‘s mind. Hyuna looked at his ears going red, his large hand scratching his neck and mostly him being an angel for her. She thought that she was really lucky to have him in her life. She finally replied : "I guess I have to say thanks once again ?"

This put Yong Guk at ease. He always loved her ways to make awkwards situations into comfortable and great moments.

"One day I’ll give it back." She said, looking at it resting in her hand.

"Why ?"

"Because this always makes me think of him, in several ways. And this is not what I want. I want him to see me happy without him. My little revenge"

“In this case why Yunho doesn’t get a correction right now?”

Hyuna almost spilled her drink and after coughing for a minute,  she looked at Yong Guk with widened eyes. And he was serious, damn serious. She tried to explain herself , and she was maybe able to dissert on a book, pop artciles just like that, coming to this simple question, she was unable to answer with dignity : "Because you see, I’m not I just he don’t really … Oh Hell,  no !!"

He looked at her lose her words and felt suddenly guilty for his question : " I’m sorry I didn’t want to shake you like that, even if I’m curious ..."

She shrugged, her stupidity had nothing to do with him anyways ... "It’s okay. Let’s say that it’s because his face is valuable, I can’t hit him."

"What, is he a model ?" he asked surprised by her playful answer. Sure the jerk was handsome but well it’s high level that Hyuna is playing in, if it was the case.

She laughed heartly, finding this utterly funny. Yong Guk looked at her, with curous eyes, his question was this silly ?  After calming herself, she managed to say her voice still shaking because of laughs : "Surely not, he totally hates show business, he’s into financials acquisitions and trade. He is very skilled !"

He groaned : "Hm, shouldn’t you stop praising him ?"

Hyuna looked at the young boy being embarrassed by her talking about her former husband. So she contrasted the portrait of Yunho :

"Just saying, you were curious. But well he had a very bad personality , he doesn’t smile a lot, swears a lot and gets angry like very easily. At university we bumped into each others and he put all the fault on me. Okay I was reading a book on the way, but he was checking the Stocks in the newspaper !"

Yong Guk couldn’t help by laughing. He could totally imagine the scene.

Thinking about it made her fall into those sweet memories of university with Yunho. She loved this "i hate you but maybe i'm also in love with you"  thing with him. It was exciting, when they hated each others and kept teasing and bullying each others, it was almost as pleasant than loving each other. That fine line between love and hate, they say.  She sighed. "We used to dislike each other so much, we couldn’t even stand being in the same room. Then, we loved each other so much, and look at us today total strangers."

"It will be past one day." he reassured her.

 She tried to be funny and replied : "I’d like to know when, seriously."

Yong Guk looked at her, with determined eyes. He saw how surprised she was to see him get closer, but how she stayed still. First,  he took away he mug and put it back on the table. Then, he brushed her hair away of her face giving her chills. Hyuna ‘s heart was pounding to his touch. When his lips touched hers, she didn’t stay still, she kissed him back. And it felt wonderful. She held his shoulders, after brushing his toned arms. Yong Guk was busy grabbing her waist, pulling her closer. He tasted for the first time her red lips, that he is finally able to discover at this precise moment.She tasted like the hot chocolate she just drank. Herself was mesmerized by the moment, by his slow and gentle way to kiss her, his sweet way  to hold her waist so close.

After so much waiting for both people, idealizing each others, it seemed that their lips find an  agreement quicker than their minds. It was the thing with body : it reacted to actions, mind was always taking time to roll what just happened again and again before giving the green light to our body. Both knew they didn’t need more than this, than their bodies close and their lips connected for the time being. It was allready a step. But a step for what ? Hyuna stopped the kiss, realizing what she was doing.

She kissed Bang Yong Guk, almost nine months after keeping him from doing it in the club. And today, she was responding to his kiss. She took a step back, guilt rushing her.

"Why ?" he asked, concerned by her quick way to finish the kiss, it didn’t feel well.

The  thirty woman looked at him, full of shame. "We shouldn’t be doing that. It’s wrong."

He widened his eyes and tried to cup her face, however she took an awkward step away. By this simple step, he kenw the charm, the all sparkling of the moment was gone.  “What are you saying ? I loved it, as much a you did”

She corrected herself “I’m not talking about that but I shouldn’t be doing that with you, I’m not fit in anyways for you !”

He laughed bitterly, he knew that he lost but he tried still to convince her : “You’re mistaking, you’re an amazing woman, and I would love to go out with you, how you could not ?” 

She blushed :  “ No I’m divorced, poor and I don’t even have a proper house or job, I’m just depending on you ! And I’m not even mentionning the fact that I’m 6 years older than you !”

“It changes nothing to the fact that I grew affection for you, Hyuna “

She ruffled her hair and in a last geste of affection put a warm hand on his shoulder, making him tense : “I don’t want to mess up with your life, you’re young talented and bright. I want the best for both of us, and our paths are bond to tear apart one day. Your future is waiting for you. Plus, you can’t really ask me out just after I spent the night crying for Yunho, I feel horrible and guilty !” She  whispered the last sentence, lowering her eyes , avoiding his deceived look and she removed her hand from his shoulder.

The silence fell between those two. Yong Guk realized that she still loved her ty husband, more than she showed it, more than he wanted to admit it. He thought that kissing her would distract her from her various problems but also show her how he loves her, but it seems that it didn’t worked at all. They stayed in front of each others, until Hyuna decided to walk away. Seeing her heading to the front door, he tried to stop her :

"Hey you’re still in pajamas !"

She turned back with a weak smile : “ You should stop being concerned for me, I can change arrived at Erin house”

Yong Guk was hurt by her words. He knew he screw up everything but he couldn’t get why she was so opposed to be a couple. They were almost like one, on the streets everyone must mistake them as a couple, and so do their friends at first.

 

 


 

 

Time for some action, don't you think ? ;)

Have a great day !