Her awkward and shy little smiley thing

30 y ... divorcée

Long chapter ahead ,  I just warn you ^^


"So I guessed right it's your puppy." 

"Stop calling him like that." Hyuna said with dark eyes.
Yunho  was shocked, the woman he shared ten years of his life with was just fooling around in a mall with this guy. Once Again. Now he was sure that years ago, it was them, wearing all black...

"Plus he seems way younger than you, if it was to make me jealous, you failed."

 "You should stop that right now. " Hyuna said rather calmly, regarding the violence of her words.
Yunho was surprised by her behavior and before he could provoque her anymore, Yong Guk grabbed her hand. "We should go."
She sighed and smiled to him. "Sure."  She grabbed his hand and they didn't make a step that Yunho had grabbed her hand and put her back in front of him.

"Come on, you don't even want to drink something with me , to catch up ?"  He looked at the man and added with some irony. "If your puppy would agree." 

She slapped him. "I told you to stop." She explained herself. Yong Guk got surprised, Hyuna never got that angry in front of him, and seemed that it was her first time in front of Yunho too.
Yong Guk grabbed her waist and whispered in her ear, stil watching the man that used to be her husband. "You can go settle things with him." She looked at him shocked, yet thanksful. She knows that when Yunho has something in mind, he'll do everything to reach his goal.

The man with a cheek become more reddish withi the seconds smiled bitterly wtaching them whisper in each other ear. He cleared his throat and noticed that the submissive the obedient wife that he ditched away was gone. She was stuck in the comtemplation of the man, as if she was trying to read his mind. He felt bothered by this. It was serious between them, he could sense it. He knows Hyuna quite well, and she won't date if it wasn't worth it, if she wasn't totally in love with this person.

He decided to take her away for minutes, just to tortur both of them for a while. " I have things to tell you, Moon Hyuna."

She took a step away. Why now, when she had none desir to see the man, did he feel the need to see her ? They were done, for the sake of God. She replied with coldness like he used to talk to her when they were divorcing : "You should just send a letter to the lawyer, he'll transfer your message well."

The man got the irony of the situation. He bite his lips. He lowered his head and tried to play on her emotionnal card. He whispered , enough for her to hear : "Please."  
Hyuna looked at him and none feelings came rushing. She decided that she could do that much for him, and she nodded. "Yong Guk, i'll come back home, i guess that i 'll take a coffe with him."

Yong Guk nodded and gave her a light smile, even if his heart just missed a beat. He grabbed her waist gently and pecked gently her lips. Even if he was leaving, this awful man need to know that now Hyuna is dating, that she's his girlfriend. 


"Your boyfriend ?"  The man in tuxedo asked, now sat at a random coffee table.
"None of your bussiness." She answered coldly. She got pissed off by his choice of coffee shop. The one they used to go to when they were students. The waitress even remembered them and just told them how a "beautiful couple" they still formed. What's a good way to start a coffee with an ex. 

"I broke up with her, and as she was the daughter of the CEO i also  lose my job." Yunho spilled 
Hyuna was shocked and quite sad for him. Yunho might have been an awful husband, for a while, before they became "something" , they were friends, studymates. He breathed for his job.

" So we can stop the game." He said quietly. 

"What game ?" She asked back, really curious now.

"Making each others jealous, you teased me with your model photos , and i know my relationship made you jealous, so we can stop."

She sighed, she really needed to clear things with him. So, she took her purse out of her bag. She carefully opened her purse. Recently, she decided to keep the ring in it, because she knew that such a meeting could happen. She said that to Yong Guk that she'll give it back. The time finally came. 

She carefully put the ring on the table and moved it on his side of the table. He got surprised and his first move was to push back the ring to her.

"You can keep it anyways..."

"You're delusional, you thinkk that now that fate is against you , that you losses your job and your relationship, i'll come back , we're divorced for the sake of god, it's been four years already move on. Plus, I don't want that ring anymore, it's pointless for me to keep it, you're the one who gave it to me and I promised to myself to give it back to you."

"You changed." He looked at the beautiful haircut she had in a reddish brown and this burgundy long skirt she was sporting with a tiny top. 
"Huh, I had to." She said , before taking a sip in her coffee. She noticed that now, he had taken the ring in his hand. He glanced at it for a while, before shoving it in his pocket. The silence fell between them. The magic was gone, they were now nothing that a memory for the other. She suddenly remembered about Yong Guk probably stressing out because of this meeting and finally asked :
"So what did you have to say to me ?" 
He didn't ask her question, but talked."Somehow, i'm curious, though. From our common friends, none of them want to talk to me anymore, they all take your side you know. Even Junsu ! And they don't talk about you at all, they keep a secret around you it's unbearable , aren't you curious about how i've been doing those four years ?!"
Now he was angry and Hyuna stayed of marble , this way all the coffee shop looked at him surprised. 
"No. We're divorced , and I left saying myself that i must move on, you took ten years of my life, I don't wnt to spent any more time on you, i'm in an awesome relationship that i don't want to mess up things." 

"He'll get bored of you." He said rather harshly.

Hyuna smiled mischeviously.  "Eventually, but you don't know him don't assume things about him."

The man rolled his eyes. Please, he already heard of the guy. "He's a music producer , with a deep voice. Plus he looks very arrogant and mean on scene."

Hyuna retained a laugh. She thought about the contrast between Yong Guk on stage, the fierce one ready to eat up the crowd with his voice and the awkward, shy little smiley thing that Yong Guk was in his daily life. He misleads people.
"Like I said don't assume things about him from that image." 

"You won't talk to me about him at all , he seemed hurt when you left with me , you know." 

"I 'll explain him right now. I'm going, your conversation is boring me."
"Why didn't you use  our common bank account, Hyuna ? We totally forgot that account though the all divorce process, so I 'm telling you today that you'll receive your part soon."
"I don't need that money, keep it for you." Hyuna said softly, angering Yunho.

"Take this ing money, let's make a jump to the lawyer so that way i'm sure you'll take it."

He took her wrist and went out of the coffee table.
She tried to resist but on a side he was right, she better accept the money today so they won't have any reason to see each others. Anything to make this short.
They had to wait for enter the lawyer room and when finally they get to enter, both argued about the money but the lawyer said that the money had to be slipt fairly between them. She agreed and received the money in a envelope  , and this was quite a good amount of it. They signed official papers and both went out. They didn't realize it but the night had already fell on Seoul now. 

"So, we're settled."  Hyuna said, looking a last time at the man that she loved for a decade. 

"Huh. No more reason to see, just run to your  boyfriend." He said , in a joking tone. But she knew that he was deceived ,that she was so well, so bright when he hit the rock bottom. It wasn't even love, it was just that he felt it was unfair, from his point of view.
She raise her hand , wanting to shake hands with him. He accepted and they shared a strong hand shake.

"Good Luck to you" She smiled and walked back home, thinking of how she could spend it. Finding an way to spend it wisely. She thought of it all way to her home and finally decided that she'll talk about that to Yong Guk.

Yong Guk.

Her awkward and shy little smiley thing.

Thinking about him, she realized that he must have called her. She reached for her  phone and saw all those calls he gave her. He must have worried. She called him back and became worried when she realized he won't pick up.
She ran to their house.

 

*

Yong Guk left reluctantly and looked at the man that succeeded in life in his great tuxedo bring his former wife in this coffee with sad eyes.
They form a great couple. Yunho was sporting superbly the suit. He was taller, more well built and all his persona was concentrated with autority.  He tried to shake away those ideas but he was jealous. Why did he want to talk to her ? Why did she agree ? Then, Yong Guk remembered that Hyuna was an admirable person, she just want to settle down whatever they have to and nothing more.
He tried to convince himself of this idea. But after coming back home, and folding his new clothes in the closet, he realized that there were more of one hour that she was with him. 16:54 , He called her and felt his heart squeeze when she didn't answer. He called back, once twice and after some more he was resigned, she wasn't answering. What was she doing taking that much of time ?
Then, he started to worry sincerely. 17:22 came and she still didn't answer her phone. Now he came to the realisation that they must have find back each other. That she forgive him, that he begged for sorrow and that she accepted. After all what is he against a relationship that lasted more than ten years ? What was he ? 
A tear left his eyes and he turned off his phone,trying to be open-minded, to offer her whatever she wants, accept whatever she'll say to him, if she comes back tonight. He loves her so much, that he doesn't mind if she's not with him, he only want her to be happy , with or without her.
His eyes were already red when he realized that the night fell over Seoul night 19:12 , and she still wasn't here. 

This was until he heard the door open in a hurry and her steps in the house with her heels. 
He sighed and prepared himself for the worst.
"Yong Guk ?! Yong Guk ?!" He heard her creaming. Soon she was facing him on the living room, panting. He still found her so beautiful at this moment. She seemed, fluttered. But because of who ? The young man closed his eyes a second as she put the light on in the room. She kneeled down and cupped his face.

"Hey , why are you crying ?" 

He noticed that she was out of breath. Did she cry ? He gulped and pushed her hands away. "I'll understand you know."

"What are you taling about ?" Hyuna succeeded to mumble, between her heavy breaths.

"If you decide to date him again, after all you were married it was a special bond,and I'm nothing compared to that , he knows all of you and plus he's a bussiness man and can offer you way more than i'll ever can."

"Yong Guk it's not what you think !" She almost yelled, placing back her hand on his face. He looked at her with curious eyes and she talked to him :
 "We went to the lawyer.Plus he fot fired because he ditched the girl. And I love you, be confident about that." 
She grabbed her bag, and in a attempt to take those officials papers she removed every item in her bag. Her hands were now shaking, because of this mix of emotions she was feeling. Did she just screw up everything ? Finally she showed him the officials papers and he hugged her, feeling relieved.

"I thought you changed your heart for him." He whispered, with a little voice in her ear.
"Oh god,i wouldn't." She answered, in tears too. "I should have answered your calls but my phone was on silence mode and i didn't want him to witness us talking because he would criticize everything about us, he asked so much questions about you and i didn't want to involve you in this, make this even more complicated."
 She hugged him even tighly and they cried in each others arms. He was so surprised and relieved to hear that , he was prepared for a break up , for a heart pain but she proved him wrong.

"I'm sorry for believing that you fell for him once again, I  even thought that you two were..." He bite his lips and she simply kissed his eyes.

"I'm a very categoric person. If I loved a person, I love her for a while , and it was painful to grief on this past relationship but I made sure that those lingering feelings for him disappeared completely and to make space for you before dating you. It's a principle you can believe. I love you and only you."

He blushed but nodded. They walked up the stairs and she lied on the bed, welcoming him against her chest. She kept saying sweet things to him until he slept and playing in his hair. She wiped her remaining tears and looked at him, still  protecting him in her embrace. Her awkward and shy little smiley thing that she hurted today. She promised herself that it'll remain the only time.
This time , Yong Guk woke up the first , hungry. He looked at the marvelous person hugging him and kissed her between her two s, a chaste kiss. She woke up from the light touch.
"'Morning." She mumbled before hugging him tighly once again. 
"Let me breathe !" He expressed and she released him with flushing red cheeks, making him  chuckle. She came to sit on his lap and cupped his face, touching his face with her hand. She stopped her fingers on his lips and soon, he kissed them making her chuckle. However when he bite them, she squealed and took back her hand with a pouting mouth. He attacked , letting her feel his lips against hers. He pushed her back on his lap and soon , her hands were wandering on his powerful back. As their tongue played with each other for a while, he cupped her waist and now they were chest again chest. He stopped the kiss, as his stomach growled from the hunger. She bursted in laughs and stood up.

"You think you're craving for some food instead , right ?" 

He nodded and was surprised to see her taking off her clothes, except her . Then, she pointed his shirt with her hand.
"I need this to cover up. Would you ?" 
He was -gladly- surprised but still, took off his shirt and put it on her head, hiding her face. He helped her to put it on and then, they went downstairs.They prepared breakfast in a good mood, almost letting the meat burn because of their little making out in the kitchen but by chance, it was still eatable. Now, they were sat on the table and eating out.

"So ... what did you exactly do at the lawyer place ?" Yong Guk asked.

"We waited for hours before the lawyer received us, then he explained to me that a common account was totally forgotten and that according to the law, I had to accept half of it." Hyuna explained clearly. Yesterday, she showed the official paper to him but didn't explain to him clearly what they did.

He raised an eyebrown. "You forgot a bank account."

"Apparently, it was ofr vacations, and even if we kept putting money on it monthly automatically , we didn't use any of this money." Hyuna confessed.

"WHAT ?!" Yong Guk realized that it was quite a huge amount of money that Hyuna just received.

"Hmm, yeah, but I won't use it, instead I was thinking of using it widely. Like creating a school for girls in Developping countries, it's a good idea right ?" 

Yong Guk chuckled before pinching her cheek. "It's a marvelous idea. I didn't expect less from you."

She nodded and smiled to him. One last thing was remaining. "So I wanted myself to tell you something." 
His heart squeezed , her tone was weird. He looked at her, the mouth full of food.
"Why do you feel inferior to him ?" She asked slowly. "You seemed envious about his title of man of the year and again, you told me that he could provide me whatever i want." 

Yong Guk lowered his head.  "I'm inferior to him, I swear to you that we won't forget bank accounts here."
She hit his head with her spoon. "Stop sounding like a poor kid, you're living well."

He retained a laugh and tried to continue seriously ! "I saw your apartment, a luxury one, and he's wearing some expensive tuxedo."

She sighed, this wasn't what she wanted to do. "Yong Guk , you helped me when i had no one to rely one, your only uniform is your smile.You were some fresh air after this cold apartment full of bussiness papers and stuff. Of years of taking care of some one that doesn't even look at you properly. Plus, you decided to make whatever make you happy in this little black room you have and i guess that you're appreciated everywhere you go. It's quite impossible not to love you, you're just lovable."

"Whaouh, you're quite blunt." He answered, not really knowing what to say.

 "And you look like an angel when you sleep. " She said with a big smile. She looked at him now shy and lowered her eyes before hiding her face behind her hand.
"Hyuna, was it that bad to be married to him ?" He asked , quite worried about how she talked about it.
She shrugged. "It became a sad story, too much work at home , anger but I could take it. Until the pink lips on his shirts, I was devasted, it was just after our four year anniversary he couldn't go because of his work."

Yong Guk insisted : "But you could have ended the thing back then. You could have told him what you knew."

She shrugged : "I i love to think that I tried to find back the person I married, the student with the messy hair, the old pair of jeans, his glasses. But he went away."

Yong Guk frowned. It was hard to imagine Yunho , the perfect man in his luxury tuxedo being a student with this carefree look. "I have difficulties to think of him like this." 
She smiled softly. "It was more  a decade ago. But I changed too."
 "Like ?" 
"I ... won't know how to explain it , I've became a woman ?"
Yong Guk looked at her and clearly didn't understand what she was saying."You mean that one decade ago , you were ? "
She blushed. "I didn't mean it that way ... I mean in term of confidence, of responsabilities. Plus don't use this world, it's not appropriate anymore."

Now, nothing else had interest. Did Hyuna, his goddness was a good liver or a pure and innocent girl until wedding ?   "But really,  did you have any before wedding ?" 
She laughed awkwardly and nodded with a funny face. 

"So why are you grimacing ?" 

"I was a freak, i hate one night stand, because i don't like the fact that i don't know the person i'm having a intimate moment with. What if he is a serial killer ? This is why i selected a friend, I took literally four months to decide if he was the one. He had the looks, he was caring, secretive and kind. The perfect man in clear." She stopped herself and just bursted in laughs seeing Yong Guk bad glare. " But I didn't like it , it just felt ... weird"

Yong Guk looked at her quite surprised. He didn't expect her to have thos ekind of worries, those awkward stories, but here she was telling him about her disastrous first time. She seemed so confident , so elegant nonely the one that have those times.

 "How about you ?"

"I did it with my first official girlfriend when we were in high school. It was great, after months of being teased but it didn't really changed a lot. She broke up with me for the football leader because she found me boring. Anyways, this is why you left the club when we first met ? Because I look like a serial killer ?" 
She bursted in laughs. "Not that much that day."
He hit her head, vexed and she grabbed his cheeks. "To put it nicely, you look scary when you're angry, and you have this 'I 'll kill all your family look' that really scare me." 
"I have this look ?" He asked, really oblivious about that mean glare he was gifted with. 
She narrowed her eyes, and tried to mimick his look.  "More than you think.....  I'm not polite to ert." She said, trying to use her lowerest voice. She succeeded making him burst in laughs. 

"I don't use it often, you know." He clarified things with her. She chuckled. Yes, she knew about that. Most of the time, it was with his gummy smile that he greeted people. She pecked his lips.

"You're too kind for that, i'm sure that even with our kids, you'll be too gummy for that glare."

 


Angst , fluff and feels. in this long chapter.

It feel quite weird to end fanfiction you know. I started this when I was still in high school and now, i'm done with my first year of uni. B.A.P is in a lawsuit and Yong Guk, god, I hope that he's doing well. I worry way too much about him ... I really hope that someone is taking care of him and make him smile. He seems like a deeper and darker person than he can show. 

My only regret for this scolar year  is that I didn't get to get close to my crush. It's such a shame, it could have really work between us, but i'm way too shy and he's even more shy than me ... <.< 

Prepar yourself for the bonus chapter, the fluffy epilogue.