Your family

30 y ... divorcée

Yong Guk woke up the first, and just stared at Hyuna, thinking how lucky he is to have her as his girlfriend. Soon, Gray voice filled the room, Hyuna wake up ringtone.  She rolled on her stomach and searched for her phone with her bare hand. Only her arm was out of the blanket. Yong guk chuckled seeing this side of her. He turned off the ringtone himself and was -gladly- surprised to see that her screen picture was a picture of them.
Hyuna straighened herself on the bed before sitting herself on Yong Guk lap. 
"Good morning." she pronounced warmly, Yong Guk took the initiative to make her lie on his chest and kissed her forehead.
"Hey, good morning to you too."
Hyuna chucklles and rolled over herstomach , the blanket nonely covering her bare body. Yong Guk dared to ask :

"Aren't girls supposed to be shy over their body , and just cover ever the face the morning after ?" 

"Women don't, especially not models." She replied with assurance, making him smile. He found her way to think just so right, she wasn't trying to be cute all the time, she was herself with her own character and this is what he find attractive on her.
 She stood up to put some clothes. She opened her closet and took a nuisette to slip on her bare body.

"You 're not going to use my shirt ?"  Yong Guk said, pouting a little.

"Hmm you don't have any clothes here, it would be a luxury"" She smiled sassily. "You should go to your home and change yourself, dear."

"You have something planned today ?" 

She nodded,  "i'll just go to see Erin. And my family will invade this space for a week starting from tonight so i have to go to the grocery and organize the rooms, start preparing the personnal space of everyone, try to put on some order in the mess this house is going to be for a week."


They had a late breakfast in a lazy mood. Both not that awake and more keen on kissing than eating, they spend some precious time cuddling with each others. Then,  Hyuna got all stressed up by the time, she threw Yong Guk out of the apartment , that way he would change himself at his own house.
The night arrived in a stardust of time and Hyuna welcomed her whole family into the apartment and told the good news to them , she was dating a man.
"I invited him to come tonigh." Hyuna said firmly.
Her dad nodded in excitement while her mom frowned. Why should Hyuna bother herself with a man when she can get all these stuffs by  herself ?
Yong Guk was stressed out by the meeting and try to dress up a little for the occassion, sporting a classy suit with a casual jeans.
He breathe  out before opening the door, he had brought ice cream for the dessert, as proposed from Hyuna. Soon after ringing, a guy opened the door.

"Oh, Hyuna your buddy is here." He said. Yong Guk blushed hearing those words. 

"With ice cream plus." Na Hyun added with amazed eyes. The pair didn't need a long time to decide to steal away the food.

"Dae' , what did you just say ?"  Hyuna yelled from the kitchen. 

"Your man is here." Dae said more politely when Hyuna was in front of him. "I heard you the first time." she said with a harsh tone. His mouth widened and  she slapped his hand away from the bag and gave it to Jae'.
She rushed to the door, where Yong guk stayed , not moving at all. He was too shaken by this noisy life. She chuckled and put an affective hand on his shoulder. I made the right decision taking this apartment. He looked so amazed by this noisy family life with people everywhere, as he grew up as a single child.

"Hey, come inside, sorry for Dae' behavior, he's hungry doesn't have all his mind. And this goes to Na Hyun too." 

Yong Guk looked at her and nodded. They shared a smile and soon, he stepped in the apartment and all the people gathered in here had their eyes on him. He blushed and lowered his head. Hyuna took his arm and chuckled.
"So this is Yong Guk my boyfriend." Yong Guk politely bowed to her parents and to her siblings.
"Here is my mom." The woman bowed slightly, quite surprised of her daughter 's man. He was totally different from the previous one, shy cute. He flashed a smile and she was greatly surprised to see how sincere and genuine he looked smiling.
"My Dad." The man was gently smiling back and felt this sincere smile as well. 
"My first brother that you already met, Jae Hyun. He's older than you." Jae just winked to Yong Guk making him chuckle.
"My second brother, Dae Hyun, who owns you some excuses. He's younger than you by the way." Hyuna said putting her heels on his shoes. He almost choked on what he was eating and composing himself, he smiled :
"Hey, chorry for earlier !"

"And my sister Na Hyun. The maknae of the family."

"Whaouh, good pick sist' !" She said, eyeing the man. Not her style, but totally likeable. The young rapper looked at the siblings and saw quickly the pairing. Jae and Hyuna were the superior beauty being tall thin, and edgy while Na Hyun and Dae Hyun were more acessible, bothh had  more round faces, cute baby cheeks, they were smaller and just seemed more sympathic. 
"So you know each other since a long time ?"
"Hmm, three years already." Yong Guk softly answered. 
"But you started dating only six months ago ?!" Nahyun realized.
"Your sister is very stubborn." He replied, making the famile laugh. Hyuna grimaced but still she added.
"I was afraid, we have a six years gap. He's only twenty six." Hyuna said.
"My friend often said to me that the couple is always the age, so mentally speaking you're both around twenty nine years old. Plus six years is not big deal, she didn't pick you in the ùaternal school.
Yong Guk laughed, he loved Na Hyun sharp tongue.
The mom stepped in " Plus , he has a really nice smile, too" She surprised everyone and Yong Guk laughed before thanking her.
"Mom, you're really embarassing ..." Hyuna said. Yong Guk pinched her cheek and she eyed him with dark eyes "Don't" 

"So what is your job ?" Jae Hyun asked.

"I produce music , writing song and all the stuffs." He said gently.  This wasn't a surprise. Hyuna loved art, and especially music even if it was in second position after litterature.  The woman eyed her daughter  all proud of the young man sat in fornt of them and then shared an satisfied smile with her husband. Himself was amazed and kept asking Yong Guk questions during the meal
Hyuna stopped her dad , "Dad, maybe you're too nosy here, huh ?" 
"No, i'll go buy some soju with him , we'll talk without you listenning." Her dad answered with his kind and wise face. 
"I trust you, don't traumatize him, huh ?" 
They were already at the door when Hyuna run back to them. "Money." She shoved it into his hand , they looked at each other with dark eyes.
"Accept it , it's my house." She said, and her father sighed.
"She's always like this." 
Yong Guk said "Really ?" 
The old man nodded and stopped to walk. "I remember the seventeen years old Hyuna that met up with me , and firmly said that she started to model , she gave me the money and from this day , she provided a lot of things to us."
"She did that ? I thought it was to pay for her studies only." 
"Hyuna knew that we couldn't afford to pay for her studies, so she found an alternative way by herself. I always have in mind, the skinny and naive girl asking herself how to be independant." 
They were now sat in front of the convenience store and the father of Hyuna took a sip of soju. 
"Can you drink a lot ?" The man asled to Yong Guk as he was pouring some for him. He shook his head.

"Hyuna drinks much more better than me."

Her dad smiled and they drink just one shot before coming back to the apartment , in a agradable silence. 
They opened the apartment , finding Hyuna  in a great conversation about books, with her little sister. Jae was washing the dishes with his mom and Dae' just ate his ice cream in front of TV.
The dad looked at his daughter, his first child that he struggles to raise, but became a marvelous person. He chuckles and whispered to Yong Guk : 

"Told you, you have the same sparkles in your look talking about music."

The dinner ended and Hyuna went outside with Yong Guk to sneak some moment with him. "So, was it a nightmare ?" 
"Your dad is a really kind man." He grinned, Hyuna hugged him and they stayed enlaced for few minutes.