THE good boy

30 y ... divorcée

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="185" />

After their quick talk, Yong Guk headed to the kitchen, quite hungry. He remember himself that he need to fulfill the fridge and quickly open the fridge and saw that it was overfloading with food. He takes a time to analyze to there was tons of fruits and also veggies, yogurt and others healthy stuffs that he don’t even take a look at , in the market. As Hyuna was already gone in her room, he just open the door and screamed at her :

“I think that I clearly told you that you couldn’t get in that kitchen, so why did you do this ?”

Hyuna was typing some articles in her computer and looked at him in a surprised way. She stands up now wearing her pajamas.

“What are you talking about ?” she said, surprised by his violent way to open the door. Yong Guk tried to calm himself, seeing how he break her peaceful privacy.

“The fridge is full …”

“ Oh you're talking about that ?! I just did shopping noticing the empty fridge. I’m here too so it’s two stomach to feed, and as I was passing by the store I just did them. And basically you said that you didn’t want me to cook in the kitchen but you didn’t precise anything over the shopping …"

"But how did you carry all of that until the house ??!! , the super market is like ...... 20 minutes walk from there !!"

"I’m strong enough to do it,  it’s not that heavy ." Hyuna reply with a simple look, Yong Guk was even more angry, now that  she mentioned her married life. He grabbed her wrist and told her clearly :

"This time it’s fine but remember that it’s the last time you do such a thing. Next time, we’ll go together !"

Hmm, as you wish. Hyuna said , now pissed off. She went away from him, mumbling about what she did so wrong …

 

 

Flashback.

Her husband is coming back home, hungry and angry as always. He ignore her saying hello and open the fridge, that is empty.

“You still didn’t go to the grocery ? What are you doing all day, Hyuna ?”

“Yobo, sorry but I had an article to finish  and it took me all day…”

Now, he’s even more angry. With the few articles that she write in the month, she thinks that she’s the most busiest woman in the world, whereas he work all day in his company, trying to make a living. Now that he wanted to eat a good meal or at least grabs a yogurt, there were none of that. He sighed and takes off his tie, pissed off.Hyuna try to soften him :

Do you want to go together ?  It’s been a while since we didn’t ! Or maybe we can order something ?”

Her husband for eight years rolled his eyes , “as if I had time for trivial things like that, just make sure that tomorrow, this fridge is full of things and the diner cooked !”

Hyuna sighed, used to this comportment. He might be under so much stress at work. She opened his office door and watch him work. She put a ramyun bowl on the table and a cup of tea, that he didn’t even notice. She hugged him from behind, making him groan. After playing a little with his hair, she put a gentle kiss on his cheek and went out. She had to load this fridge for him !

 

Thinking about that make her tear up , all again. All days, she would think about a precise moment she spent with  him and will end up crying … like a fool. When does my life started to look like a girl group song talking about break up ? She caressed her necklace with her fingers and wiped away her tears. She had to go back to work anyways. She didn’t even eat that night and fell asleep on her computer.

When she get out of the bathroom on the morning completely fresh and active, even with the few hours of sleep she had, Yong Guk had his head in his hands and seemed exhausted. She punched him , surprising him.

“This is not a healthy like that you’re living ! You lacks of energy for a young boy of 24 years old !”

He looked at her still not that awake and nodded obediently. She sighed and gives him a glass of water. She went on her room and come back with some pills for him. She takes his hand and put the box in it.

Here some energy pills. Make sure to take them and to sleep at a appropriate hour !

Yong Guk thanked her, still shaken by her sudden authority. Their cohabitation was doing quite well, both were clean  and didn’t bother each others. Days were going on like this and each days seeing her in her differents outfits pleased him. This girl was like a fashionista putting on a show when she gets out of the house, but it was maybe because she could have been a runaway model. Despite her simple look, she was stunning in everything she wear. Yong Guk has always loved cute girls, with bubbly personnalities that loves flowers and pastel colours, and doing cute hairstyles in their hair and more than all aegyo.

Hyuna was all the contrary, she was y and had quite a quiet and sometimes even dark character, more than all she loves black and gold color, very feminine and mature in her appearance, she had some straight long and dark hair most of the time and he never  saw her do aygeo. But still, her y side and alluring style were attractive, she was one of those y women and since he hangs out a lot of her since she’s living with him, he noticed that when she step in some place, alls male eyes are glued on her. But also that it doesn’t bother her or make her proud because she doesn’t even notice those obvious looks.

Tonight, he was dragged with Erin and Hyuna to some club : Muses club. With a rare moment, he was pissed off by his music sheets and he just get dragged by Evil Erin in the back seat of her car. Arrived there, the barman smiled to the girls and Erin asked drinks for them.

“So Erin,right ? Why did you drag me along ?”

Erin had a y long skirt that make her legs look even more long that they were, contrally to Hyuna, she absolutely loves to wear heels. She crossed her legs and looked at him ,amused. Yong Guk clear his throat still not at ease with Erin.

“Just wanted to know you better, you’re kind enough to let a lame girl like Honey to live with you … so I’m curious.”

Hyuna looked at her with a unpleased face and pinched Erin nose “I love how you talk about me babe, it makes my heart flutter”

Yong Guk stayed silent and was looking at those two friends slightly arguing. Suddenly, Erin seemed to crash Hyuna foot as she had a painful expression and she instisted :

"So ? Why did you take her ? Don’t tell me you’re the kind to do that because either way you would feel bad ! Maybe you’re even donating  to stop hunger in Kenya."

"Actually , it’s Somalia but nevermind."

Yong Guk corrected her , without even thinking about it. He bites his lips as she was widening her eyes. Erin takes a closer look at him . He was wearing an usual white shirt with some jeans and sneakers. As he gave up styling his hair, they did their own thing on his head and his cool detached way yet caring way to speak to people was rafined. She had in mind his big and warm smile. Erin actually looked at him precisely but no so long, because she realize quite well that it was it : he was a good boy. Hyuna on the other hand, was not that surprised, it’s not a revelation that Yong Guk was kind, it just show to what extent he was helping people.

“Oh, so you’re quite the good one to date “ Erin said with a malicious smile, Yong Guk slightly blushed, flattered by this.

“You might be the perfect boyfriend, not like what’s Honey is used to !”

This time, Hyuna looked at her with angry eyes and Yong Guk observed them.

“Don’t say anything about him, I warn you.” Now, Hyuna eyes were dark and she finished her drink.

“So, before i may saythings that offend you about him, let’s tell us your side of the story !” Hyuna looked at her slightly drunk and Erin just poured another drink for her, that Hyuna drink as fast as the first one. Hyuna smiled at her friend, and laughed, confusing everyone out there.

“I . don’t. want. To. I can’t embarrass myself again with him watching and I can’t stand you nagging me, so Erin-ah, you !”

Hyuna just collapsed in the table , with her hand as a pillow. Erin sighed, she was dying of curiosity about the nightmare that Honey lived but she can’t rush things. As they were on a sofa, she just put Hyuna head on her lap while Yong Guk proposed his jacket as a blanket, she smiled thinking how caring he was.

“What she talking about embarrassing herself again with you watching ?”

Yong Guk looked at her, wondering if he can tell her that. Soon, he started to tell her all of that, as if it was him and Himchan talking. He didn’t miss the kiss part neither  her singing completely drunk in the streets of Seoul. Erin listened to him with all her attention and when he was over with it, she looked at her friend quite troubled.

“And she didn’t tell me all of this … this lame girl, thanks for telling me that, it’s quite helpful, understand that she’s desperate, he’s her first serious love and it’s hard for her to accept that it’s over now.”

“Oh no, I mean it happen to everybody so don’t worry for that !” Yong Guk said to her. Erin nodded and finished her drink, as Himchan she was very resistant to alcohol and don’t get drunk that easily. She was already at her 6th glass of alcohol and Yong Guk noticed that her attention didn’t get weaker at all. Yong Guk was now more at ease with Erin, thinking of her as Himchan.

Erin slightly wake up Hyuna and helped her to get to the car. Hyuna stands up and almost make Erin fall.

“How could think that this skinny girl would be so heavy ?” Yong Guk smiled, she’s complaining as Himchan. He pushed her a little and just take Hyuna in his arms.

“In fact she’s quite light, like too light for her height !” he said while trying to get her weight.

“By eye, I think she’s around 50 kilos…”

Yong Guk was in disbelief, she was this light ? He carry her to the car and sit next to her in the back seat, to make sure that she don’t collapse and end up hurting herself.

“Shh, this way too she’s making a show of herself, so she could have been more talkative…Are you sure you want to take her home… she’s burdensome !” Erin said while driving them home.

Yong Guk shook his head :  “ No, it’s fine don’t worry, remember to restrain yourself with nagging as she hates that !”

Hyuna get awake :” Don’t you look into my eyes and lie again, I’m sick of being alone …” She sung some kpop songs making Yong Guk and Erin laugh very hard.

"Did she sing that way in the streets the day you met her ?" Erin asked, now curious. Yong GUk nodded, making her feeling so useless "Ah really, if i was there when all of that occured, this is so .... isn't she ashamed to do that ?"

“Ya, why don’t you sing some A Pink songs ?” Erain . Hyuna pointed an angry finger at her :

“Those cute young es that sings cute songs … I hate them !!!” She became quite dark after that , fact that Yong Guk noticed but Erin keep going as she didn’t see anything :

“I don’t see why you wouldn’t like them, they’re cute, they’re young they sing cute songs and wear pastel clothes they wouldn't kill a fly… “

“And when everyone is gone at the office, they seduce their boss and steal others person husband ! I do know why I hate them …”

What nonsense what she saying with this dark and angry yet drunken voice ? Yong Guk tried to understand all she said but failed.

“Oh she must look alike a Apink member, then !” Erin observed. Hyuna collapsed after this sentence and Yong Guk replace her in her seat. Soon, he questioned Erin, curious :

“Who must look like a Apink member ?”

“The girl that seduced her ty husband.”

Yong Guk was quite outraged : “That’s horrible, she doesn’t deserve that !”

Erin smiled gently at him :

“ If I see this jerk, I can assure that i will  beat him up so much that he won't be able to his chicks for a while, dear …”