God blessed me : i've met you.

30 y ... divorcée

It will be a month that Hyuna lived there, in Yong Guk house. So to thank him she had think of a little gift. She had bought a scented candle and a hoodie for him, hoping that it would please him … She put all of this in a bag, trying to catch the right moment to thanks him.

She had just comeback from work and out of lazyness, she didn’t want to work overtime at all. Seaweed soup pork meat, she was craving for some home cooked dishes. Out of this cohabitation, she had never touched to the kitchen, if we except the time she helped Yong Guk to make breakfast.

She went to the supermarket and bought the ingredients to do her soup and just started to do all of that she was planning to do.

Soon, Yong Guk arrived and went curious to the kitchen : “You’re cooking ? I thought I was clear when”

“Pass me over this meat please” Hyuna said, absorbed in her cooking. Yong GUk just handed her the meat and after some agreements , he declared himself responsible of the dishes and set the table. After half an hour , the dinner was ready and both of them sit on the table to eat.

“Why did you start to cook, do you want to be kicked out ? “

“You didn’t stop me either, youngster, so shut up and enjoy your meal, home cooked seaweed soup !”

Yong Guk hides his blush as yes he was hungry and damn, all of that looked good. He tasted the soup, that was really delicious. Hyuna was already eating like she was hungry .

“Is it good ?” she asked the mouth full.

“Ya, don’t speak with the mouth full, but yes this is delicious.” Yong Guk was this kind of person, scolding and praising a person in the same sentence, naturally.

“Let me cook  whenever I want to , I was craving for seaweed soup for too long  … it’s like so good to finally eat it after dreaming of it, you see ? “ She tired sto soften his position on this problem.

He looked at her almost tempted to say yes. She sighed with a bad glare to him : “Do I have to beg to get an authorization to feed myself ?”

It was Yong Guk turn to sigh before giving up : “ Okay, do as you want but know that you cook whenever you feel to, it’s not a obligation or whatever.”

“Tomorrow we’re eating grilled meat, youngster !” she said with a thumps up.

“Give me a minute, Drama Queen is calling me” Hyuna smiled hearing that, this relation was funny to witness with Himchan bossing around and Yong Guk contesting every thing that Himchan say, those two were a heaven match for arguing.

What’s are you talking about ? .... I’m not going anywhere tomorrow !! Get your chicks alone !!!  You’re more than capable to do it alone ... “ After 10 minutes of this, Yong Guk put away his phone and soon the silence went back.

“Thanks lord, he gave  up !” Yong Guk said while sitting in front of her in the couch.

“He’s persistent but not convincing you … Erin is much much autoritarian than that “You, in 10 minutes,  at Muses Club, be y” then she hang up , she’s actually my boss so I  have to go …” Hyuna gave him a perfect impersonnalisation of Erin bossing around and he smiled.

If Himchan was my boss, I think that I would already gave my resignation letter … he’s quite unbearable I don’t know what kind of woman will stay with him more than a week !”

Hyuna scolded him : “You’re being mean , he have some good sides, even if he stil cares for you in his very personnal way but still.”

“I must admit you’re right.”

“Oh wait here” Hyuna went in her room, to pick the gift for him and handed him the bag very quickly, trying to hide her embarrassment.

Yong Guk was also very embarrassed and take the bag in his hand very carefully “What is it ?”

Hyuna cleared , trying her best to look natural : “ Hmm a gift, it’s been over a month that I’ve awake here in your house and never left it...... and I’m really thankful it’s not much but accept it.”

He looked at her quite troubled and open the box very carefully, almost too much carefully for Hyuna.Hurry, don’t make me wait that way, please. He takes out the hoodie with a smile :

“A hoodie, that’s too cool !!thanks you ! " He took off his sweater and put on the hoodie that ,as Hyuna planned, was perfectly fitted for him. He even putted on the hood, making him look like a bad boy.  It was sporty yet a little bit stylish, the thing  that Yong Guk seemed to love.

This suits you quite well, check again in the box there’s something else.”

Still with a smile, he took the candle carefully in his hand , it was in glass and the color of the candle was white.

“It’s a scented candle, if you light it up it will scent like a soft blanket that you just washed with washing powder, I though that it will maybe inspire you…”

“That’s sweet of you, thanks you very much. Ahh, i should bring home lost women like you more often, they're so considerate ! ” Yong guk said while smelling the candle with his usual smile.

“That’s almost nothing what are you saying … oh iv’e bought ice cream too.” She comeback with two cups of ice cream. They turn on the TV and watched the first reality show that they found, laughing like fools at  what those comedians said.

“I ate too much” she declared wit a hand on her stomach.

“That’s fine, this sensation will disappear soon ... By the way you cook very well, where did you learn to cook ?”

“let’s say that it was my task at home, at first it was just assisting my mum but then, she let me do my stuffs alone.”

“Did you live alone with her ?”

Hyuna laughed from what she just heard and rectified herself :

“Far from that, I’m the first daughter of the family then there are my two brothers that I had to feed myself and then the angel of the family, the most loved by my parents my little sister Nahyun. … how about you ?”

“Hmm I’m a single child, my parents worked really hard so I was always here at my grandma house.”

Hyuna pushed him with her elbow :“aww sounds like a spoiled grand son.She even gave you the house !”

“Oh she was this way, always caring for me, I was like her only grandson as I was almost living there.”

“You talk in a such warn way of your childhood, making me envious Youngster. I don’t have any place like that.”

“But when you were younger ?” he asked innocently

“Because of my father job was very unstable we had to change house and even towns very often. Then, I was rebel and decided to live on my own, I wasn’t keen anymore to take care of another baby  after my agitated brothers … So I end up living alone on my last year of high school, then I shared a apartment with Erin.”

“really ?  he was holding his laugh : this seems like a love story said like this you know ?”

“Hmm, this is because I occulted the details … Erin and I didn't get along well at first , she was the troublemaker and I was the serious girl, almost the most serious of our promotion, so  she started to bully me asking me to do her thesis or bringing her coffee … but I show her how Moon Hyuna handle things with y people and she told me that it was the first time that she saw me talking this much and that she was happy that she was the first one to witness that Since that, we’re kind of friends I guess.” Hyuna said with narrowed eyes.

“Kind of ? you’re being rude.” He stated. Seeing them interacting, he knew that they were like real sisters than "kind of" friends.

“I’m being honest. I really didn’t know why Erin was bothering herself with me, she’s rich, beautiful, owner of a company and have a hectic life. But even with time and distance, we manage to stay close and she kind of need me. AWW that’s really weird I know but we’re kind of equilibrate our lifes, i always tell her about how she had to be less selfish and she tell me about how I should stop care about others.”

“I understand Hmchan always bug me but he was also here when I needed him as a friend …”

"Told you that it was a good boy" she stated, eyes glued on the TV. He smiled, when was the last time he was this close to a girl ? She cooked for him and bought him a gift , she was a kind and very quiet woman.

God blessed me : i've met you.

 


a new chapter , already the tenth !!! I kind of write very slow stories ... anywaus leave me some feebacks so i can improve ~~

Love you, buddies !

KittyCat

~