Smiling again

30 y ... divorcée

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="207" />

“So how about a good meal prepared by Yong Guk to start the day, Hyuna-sshi ?"

Himchan offered her, she didn't even get to refuse it tha Himchan was already doing his nasty mother-in-law with Yong Guk : " ya, Yong Guk hurry and make breakfast !!”

Yong Guk smiled  evilly at his friend, standing up : “You really though I would do that ? You’re actually ordering me in my own house”

Himchan just pushed him in the kitchen, without missing slapping his friend in a relaxed way :

“What are you saying ? It’s not a big deal, just I will help you if you want”

Yong Guk stopped his friend , horrified at the tough of Himchan messing up in his kitchne and bothering him :“NOO !  It’s fine I will do it alone, without you !!”

Himchan comeback to the living room with a victorious smile,stating how much Yong Guk was a naïve and good boy, making smiling Hyuna.

“I think I need to take a bath … I still smell like alcohol...  It doesn’t bother you ? It’s quite strong !!”

Hyuna looked at him quite amused :  “ It’s not you who will  bother me, I mean I was drunk too last night”

“Oh I love that, a woman not afraid of the smell of alcohol, Noona you’re the best “ If he started his sentence quite seriously, he just finished it on a childish way making Hyuna chuckle even more.

Yong Guk, I’m borrowing you some clothes !

Oh I’m already killing you in my mind Himchan, so do as you please !

Himchan walked in a refined manner until Yong Guk room and choose Yong Guk favorite shirt and comfortable pants. Then, he headed to the bathroom , Yong Guk was still mumbling about how bothering his friend was.

“Do you need some help ?” hyuna asked softly . Yong guk returned and let a egg fall on the floor, the rice was almost burning and a quite bad smell was all over the place.  He was struggling to break eggs and was surprised by this sudden apparition of Hyuna.

“No !” He lied , strongly disaggreeing with her cooking. She just sighed , now quite used to his comportement and started to wipe the disaster that he makes on the floor.

She stopped the rice maker and open the window so the bad smell will go away. She took some piece of meat and cut it in little pices before put it on a frying pan. Yong Guk observed her quick and sharpened movements and feel ashamed. She seems to have done it all life.

“Hand me some chopsticks please “  Yong Guk silently gives it to her , and after making sure that the meat was fried she stopped all of what she was doing.She washed her hands and smiled at him :

"You just have to set the table now !"

Hyuna returned quietly to the living room and started to take note for some documentaries she needed to watch to write an article. When Himchan comeback he found the table set and a concentrated Hyuna on the television. Her phone started to ring, as always Erin was calling :

“ Honey ,Muses Club , you have 10 minutes to get there !”

“Boh ?”

“Be y !”

The call ended this way ,leaving Hyuna lost. She groaned about how autoritary was her best friend and went to say to Yong Guk that she couldn’t make it for breakfast. He made a quite deceived face but nodded. Then she went to change herself and put some make up on.

“Oh, you’re very y in this, Hyuna-sshi “ Himchan stated. Hyuna looked at him quite playfully and just replied to him casually “I know” . Yong Guk groaned… out of jealousy. He had never said such things to her and then Himchan out of the blue arrives and complimentes her this way. It was frustrating , really !He steps in :

“Hyuna won’t be eating with us, she’s going to see her boss”

Himchan pouted and hugged her , making Yong Guk even more grumpy : “Is that so ? That’s quite deceiving you know ?”

Hyuna just smiled and replied “ Ya, it’s not the last time we’re going to see each others, as I’m living in your best friend house as he requested.” Now, she was looking at Yong Guk whose heart fluster a little.

After they greeted each others, Hyuna started to walk until a coffee shop and meet with Erin at Muses Club. Her co-workers were there.She wasn’t shy around her co worker as she had emailed them for months now. There was Hyemi the quite naïve girl but quite efficient in her work and Minha a modelesque girl , she was quite the perfect girl to date, switching from cute to y in any time.However for Hyuna , it was her first hang out with her co-workers.

“What’s going on ?” she asked while sitting next to Erin.

“Co worker date , you just arrived in the team so I thought it would be fun to do some girls stuffs together with the babies.” Erin announced while peeking her cheek.

"So let’s cheers !" Hyuna said after getting in the atmosphere. The four girls was talking about things and others. Then, the subjects of the emails arrived and Hyemi shared her side of the story:

"At first I was really thinking that Hyuna from 4Minute was sending us emails, you know ! But then I checked her full name and realized that it wasn’t. Hyuna Unni mails were so perfect and well writen that I was imaginating a old university professor that would send us those articles. So when Erin told us that Hyuna will work there, I was surprised and expecting an old and quite weird old woman to come work with us and you came as a kpop idol in the office !!!! She also said that it was her best friend and I really think at this time that Erin had weird friends ... But Hyuna Unnie is smart, beautiful and have perfect legs ... "

"Yes you’re right Hyuna Noona is so cool and smart !!! She’s like an angel that come to save us! We had way too much work to do the two of us  writing those articles, now we can have weekends and even get of work early ! " Minha said with her angelic and satisfied face.

Hyuna laughed and started to talk, glad that she was useful to those girls :

"I understand how you feel, iv’e always think that you were usual workers, with anonymous face yet charming personnalities as your mails are  funny time to time I absolutely loved to receive Hyemi excuses emails, because she sent a wrong copy or mispelling a word . It’s very different to actually work with you and to be able to see your faces after so much professional emails exchanged !"

"Ah, it good to be able to see each others every day, don’t you think ?" Erin said with a sincere smile and a drink in the hand.

Then they  had fun at a karaoke , doing funny covers and even dancing on them. They laughed so much that everyone was tired of it. Erin and Hyuna did a cover of TroubleMaker pleasing everyone with their y and wild version of the song , they also sang like crazy pre-teens on Last Friday of Katy Perry.

Erin drove her back to Yong Guk house and put a kiss on her cheek, leaving a mark of her lipstick on her friend cheek.

“All those years without you, I missed our crazy nights so much Moon Hyuna”

"I really missed that freedom too !"

When Hyuna comeback on midnight at Yong Guk house, she was really tired but  happy, really happy. She stumbles to the sofa and crashed herself on it.

“Ouchh, that hurt”

She quickly stands up to face Yong Guk lying in the sofa and covered with her hand , shocked by his sudden apparition.

“Did I just ?”

Yong guk nodded quite sleepy  : “Huh, you jumped on me “

“I’m sorry but I didn’t saw you and…”

He waved his hand in the air, quite cool about it : “That’s okay, so how was your day with Evil Erin ?”

“Funiest day I had since a while ! What about you ?” she said with a wide smile. Yong Guk was amazed, Hyuna wasn’t the kind to smile like that, yet today she seemed very happy. He smiled before noticing something on her cheek :

"You have something on your cheek !"

"Really ? Where ?" Hyuna asked while touching her cheeks, Yong Guk putted away her hands and just erase it with his fingers, as he was able to see where it was. She stayed still while he was getting rid of the red lipstick mark, noticing his concentrated face and manly figure dangeroulsy close to her.

"Done !" He showed her his femme fatale red tinted finger and she laughed, very spontaneous.

"That's Erin lipstick, she kissed me on my cheek that's why ... anyways how was your day with Himchan ?"

“Arfhh, usual day with Drama Queen  Himchan, oh by the way , what I said is true, right? How Erin and him are similar …” Hyuna nodded quite thrilled about this. Even if Himchan looked as Yong Guk protective wife, he was funny and she could only think of Erin when watching his every move.

“If we think well about it, it’s creepy…  but i don’t even want to know how it will be if those two meet each other …”

Yong Guk thinked of Erin and Himchan , both with strond and extravagant personnalities facing each others. They will surely be fighting and leading themselves and Yong Guk to the police station to stop the fight and report each others, as dominant personnalities usually don't get well together.It will be a total pain, double trouble to have those meeting.

“Oh, right it would be so … arfhh I don’t have words for this. Let’s make sure they never cross each other ways.”

“More than agree Youngster !! So, I’m sleepy , I will use the bathroom for a minute. Geez, it’s this late, what was she thinking , taking all my day like that and not even giving a free day tomorrow …”

 


 

So how is my story so far ? While reading it, i kinda think it's long , are you okay with that ?

Give me some feedback my lovely subbies !

Oh and here Minha and Hyemi , Minha is on the left while Hyemi is on the right... OMG how come all the girls from 9Muses are this beautiful ? Seriously !!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="234" />