30 y ... divorcée

Description

“You’re wasting your time, offering me a drink; go grab another chick right now, youngster.”

She warned him that she was just here to have fun and that she surely wasn’t here to flirt.

In fact, it’s been 2 months that Hyuna live a nightmare, her husband and her divorced , he’s now dating  one of those young , cute bubbly girls. Moon Hyuna was herself bombastic at 30 years old, she isn’t cute but had a particular beauty, a y woman appeal that doesn’t suit her husband anymore. Broken hearted, she doesn’t hope for love anymore. But once Yong Guk a young composer of 24 years old noticed her in a club, he won’t stop caring for her…           

 

 

Foreword

Hey, buddies. My third fanfiction so far, with my crush of the moment Yong Guk ... and another girl of 9muses , because they aren't so much fanfics on them ... I changed Hyuna age to do a Noona Romance, because well i'm in luv with it !

Here the characters :

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="189" /> 

Moon Hyuna, a model-like woman, who capture hearts just by walking in the streets. Unfortunately, her husband had fallen for a cutie, blind to her amazing personnality and y body... She is 30 y and feels that 30 Y is her emblematic song. She 's starting a fight to remove her inner housewife side and let the Wild Hyuna reborn !

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="205" />

Yong Guk is quite a good boy, he doesn't drink too much, doesn't smoke, doesn't cheat and rarely lies. Himchan, his bestfriend, characterize him as "boring" and "workaholic". God has provided him with a husky and deep voice, yet a shy personnality most of the time.

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="215" />

Himchan devote his life to clubbing and girls, when his best friend needs help, he's always here to act as an psy for him.He also work with Yong Guk, arguing with him all day.

 

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="184" />

Erin is 31 years old and knows Hyuna since high school. She's playful and smart, and enjoys life in general. She is to Hyuna what Himchan is for Yong Guk!