Friday night at a random seoul club

30 y ... divorcée

Dubstep music, the smell of alcohol and sweat the electric tension of the room, crowded of people. It’s easy how you can miss something that you didn’t even notice or love at first. Hyuna walked into the club and inhales this particular smell. She missed that, oh god, missed that so much. Tonight was the night , finally she can go wild, without fearing judgments or lecturing. She’s free finally, to walk in the dance floor and to let herself go with the tempo. To forget all of this.

Hyuna was y, damn y in those black thigh leather boots. She have curled her hair in a  y way and for the first time, put some heavy make up  on, strong eye liner for a smoky look and a black dress. She was ready to set fire to the dance floor.

Don’t get her wrong, she ‘s here to forget for a moment, dancing always make her lighter and she precisely needed that right now.

Girl, smoky girl, girl smoking girl♫♪

Just being the body that dances in the dance floor. Soon after almost an hour of moving her body in rythm with the music, she was exhausted and thirsty . She put back her hair, behind her ear, useless because this cause a river of curled hair to fall on the side of her face. With this sensual gesture, she went cat walking to the bar and asked for a beer.

She hasn’t seen that all the men of the club, even taken ones, have their eyes on her. She finished it in one shot. Because well, her song was starting :

 ♪Dirty dirty y, ‘cause I’m dirty y ~♫

Yes, because this gorgeous woman is 30 years old. Hyuna just look 25 years old and nobody would guess her age, all are shocked when she told them. Soon, she was in trance on the dance floor, half drunk and half care less she was moving her body in wyas she didn’t think she would dare. Soon, a spotlight of light arrived on her :

“Let the finest girl of tonight dance for you ! ” A man showed to all, Hyuna still dancing. He show her the pole and told her to go there. Without even thinking about it, she went up and keep dancing as she was .Mindless and smoothly.

“Ya, speak to me once, stop watching her !! “ Himchan was struggling to get Yong Guk in the real world with him.The quiet boy eyes was glued on this girl since they stepped in the club. Yong Guk took in consideration the complaint of his friend and turned back his head, now facing Himchan :

“That’s ty, what she do.”

Himchan rolled his eyes : “We’re in a club, you can expect less than that “

Yong Guk sighed, why was he here by the way ? Always Him Chan to bring him to this kind of club. Yong Guk took a sip of his drink, and takes a glance at the young girl moving her body in this lustful way. This is was …. Just not for him. However even if he disliked it, he couldn’t deny that she was damn fine, all in black from hair to heels. Soon, the lady stopped to dance and sit at the bar, not far from Yong Guk. Without even asking for a drink, the barman gave her a drink, pointing her someone :

“It’s from the man right here, miss”

A man was smiling at her, while taking in his embrace a girl. He was openly looking at her with his erted glare. While Hyuna was looking at him coldly, he pushed over the girl and grabs Hyuna waist. Hyuna stand up , and looked at him angry. Yong Guk didn't miss anything of the scene.She was outrageously taller than the man and was acting very coldly :

“May you  take back your hand, please ?”

“Ya, we’re here for fun, so let’s have fun together.” He takes her in her embrace, forcing her to kiss him. She quickly punchs his leg, making him fall and squealing in pain.

“You ! “ He takes back her wrist and this time, pushed her in his arms “ don’t play hard to get “ He was already kissing her neck, while she was standing still. Noticing it, the man stopped

“What, you don’t love it ?”

 Yong guk stand up and pushed Hyuna away, with his husky voice, he threaten the man, still politely :

“Sir, it seem to me that she don’t appreciate your company”

"You’ve guessed right Youngster !" She said , with a smile. Yong Guk  didn’t pay her back her smile and just went away as the ert was already gone. She run to him and grabs his shirt, capturing his attention. With her red lips, she just thanked him.

Young Guk was hypnotized, he was completely taken back by her radiant beauty, her dark character and yet her simplicity, her sparkling eyes when she talked to him.

“Would you dance with me ?”

Hyuna almost widened her eyes and looked at him seriously :

“There’s a ton of gorgeous girls out of there and it’s with me you want to dance ? Get away, and grabs one of them , it’s the way its work”

“You didn’t notice but all men are staring at you even before you’ve started to dance with that pole.”

She laughed, in disbelief and didn’t answer. This time, it was her that walked way.

Here she was still in a second state on the dance floor. Oh ,damn how she danced on this when she was younger. Moving her hips and her head very smoothly, soon people was admiring her. All were staring at her dancing that good. Was she some professional dancer or a kpop idol ? Yong Guk just did a grimace seeing that, she was dancing and that now all the club have eyes on her. He came back to HimChan that was seducing some illegal candies and after a whisky one shot, he just went directly to see her. Some men were already approaching her and with a calculated gesture, she show to one of them that was getting too close, her wedding ring : “I’m taken.”

“That’s even more exciting , babe “

She sighed, incredible how men cheat  ! She just pushed him over with a bad glare and keep on dancing. Yong Guk just get along and approaches her softly. Well,there was an advantage being dragged by  Himchan every saturday nights, he was at least able to dance quite properly and approach girls quite naturally.

“Here you are ! “ he said with a smile. She looked at him with her black eyes and had a instant smile

“So, did you find one young chick to dance with ?” she asked like a male friend would do.

“Hmm, I’m trying to.” He just get closer to her, moving the best way he could. Hyuna was embarrassed, was he really interested in her ? Whatever, she had now one hand on his neck and the other one on his chest. Yong Guk had now his gummy smile : she was dancing for him and with him. Closer to her, he notice her outrageous flat tummy but also the fact that she was really tall. He was impressed by her charisma while she was just enjoying dancing next to someone. Mechanically,  he was attracted to her and she seemed to like his presence too. Really into the dancing and also singing, she was trying to have as much fun as possible. After almost half an hour glued to each other dancing, she was exhausted, Yong Guk noticed that and quickly takes her to the bar.

“ 2 fresh beer please.” he said while sitting. Now, she was really hot and sweating but Yong Guk only notice that her skin was sparkling at some places , and found it very charming.

“You’re wasting your time, offering me a drink , go grab another chick right now.” She playfully whispered to him in his ears, because of the noise.

“I’m just enjoying a beer with a gorgeous girl, that’s all.” He pay her back her smile and she felt amused. She put back her hair on her left shoulders and had a sip of her beer. They were sitting dangerously close to each others. They started a little conversation even if it was very noisy, mostly screaming in each other ears :

“I’m Yong Guk and you ?”

“Hyuna, like the 4minute one.”

“No wonder, your dancing skills are on the same level “

She laughed, “ I don’t think so, but thanks !”

Even her way to laugh is charming, he keep on conversing with her :

“You come here often, right ?”

“Actually, it’s been years that I haven’t come here , it’s good to be there tonight, what’s about you ?”

“I have a friend that bring me with him because according to him I don’t know how to have fun, but he always find some girls, letting me go back to home, thanks lord !”

“Hmm, I would disagree with what he said : you know how to get down, youngster !”  As she was saying this , he get even more closer, his hand touching her face and his lips ready to caress hers. Suddenly, Hyuna felt horribly bad and with her hands, shestopped him. He gets surprised and lost his gummy smile.

“I said that you wouldn’t get anything with me, wrong pick, told you since the start.” She pass her fingers though her hair and he noticed the ring on her finger. A wedding one. As he was utterly shocked by this, she get away , teary and quickly pick her bag and get out of this. It was just 2 in the morning. Still troubled by this boy, she sit on a bench, sighing. Yong Guk full of questions , watch her from away.

Why would a married girl would go clubbing alone ?

 


Enjoy =p