In a total bliss

30 y ... divorcée

" So , Mom is sorry for all the awful she said to you." 

Hyuna rolled her eyes with a smile and hugged her mom.This was the time when her family left for the province again. They were waiting for the train for leaving Seoul.

"And goodbye Yong Guk, I don't expect you to take care of her, she knows how to do it herself but keep her in the real word, make her smile all time." Her mom wisely said to Yong Guk before pulling in in a hug.

She added " Oh Good, plus your perfume is divine like your hug."
He flashed his gummy smile, really amused by her bluntness.  Then after the train went away, Hyuna smiled softly and looked the train leave the station.

"You gained their heart , we can say. " Hyuna said, looking at him playfully.
"I'm perfect for the role after all." He replied.
They spent peaceful days, weeks, months and finally one year was spent as the japan trip of yong guk resulted in their relationship. Yong Guk decided that it was finally the time to move in for her and they spent a great sunday reorganizing the house. Yong Guk room became their room, the old room of Hyuna became a dressing for both of them. And they learned to live as lovers. Doing everything together. Except working, Hyuna was a little shy o this. When Yong Guk went in his studio room at home or at the company she didn't disturb him for nothing. He suspected her to not even call him if the house was on fire, making her laugh all time.

As they spent a lot of time in coffee shop , full of magazines. A random day she saw her former husband posing for a great bussiness magazine. Yong Guk saw her looking at the photo.
"I guess that this is why he hates modeling, because he isn't photogenic at all." She said out loud.

Yong Guk looked at the serious yet handsome man on the cover and though he despite the person, he couldn't deny that he was handsome. "I don't see what's wrong with this photo."

"As the perfectionnist he is, he asked the photo to be modified, he wants this perfect look. Look at this cover of Ceci, look how the model is natural, how he lets his features shine. If you look well, his face is very strange, one of the one you don't forget , look just his eyes, he has one monolid and a double eyelid. It grabs attention, more much than Yunho Ken alike hair." 

Yong Guk looked at the two photos and he couldn't deny that Hyuna was right, the perfect features of the photo made it totally ordinary , instead the model photo looked almost personal and natural. Yong guk suddenly catched the big tittle of the magazine, and couldn't felt envious about this title.
"Successful man of 2014. It's great." Yong Guk mumbled.

"Hmm, would be greater he didn't use his CEO's daughter for that." She smiled , leaving Yong Guk wordless.

"He did that?" Yong Guk whispered.Hyuna nodded and added "Shamelessly."  She keep going with going though the Ceci magazine and Yong Guk was reading Yunho's interview. She removed the magazine from his hands with a grumpy face. 

"Stop reading this, it's for girls fanstaming on him ."

He shook his head and went though the interview.

"Ya, you're really interesting in him. I won't forget you if you cheat me with him. Never !" 
He bursted in laughs and they had to excuse themselves from the seller before luaghing to their fullest outside the shop. He took back a normal breath and wrapped his arms around Hyuna before kissing her.


Few months after.


This day, Yong Guk was working on a great production and spent most of his day in his room. Hyuna who was at house was super cautious not to disturb him. She ate alone this night , then decided that she had to visit him with a late dinner.
She was careful preparing it : the rice, the veggies, the meat, the salad fruit for dessert, a bottle of water, a hot tea and a chocolate bar. She took courage and went upside with the plate. She opened the door, not bothering to knock as he was wearing his headphones. He didn't notice her and Hyuna felt all shy. She felt impressioned by Yong Guk and somehow, this exact scene made her think of those nights as an housewife.

Some nights, instead of working late at the office, Yunho would bring back his work at home and Hyuna was always here to bring him some snacks and a complete dinner. He always felt her presence as a burden so she would always try to be quick as she put the plate on his table. At first, he would interrupted himself and have dinner while she's here, the years passed and she used to leave after a platonic kiss on the cheek at first , then as they drifted apart each other : a simple hand in his hair , and at the very end a simple hand brushing his shoulders.
She shook away those nights and was back in the room. Yong Guk still didn't notice her presence. She put the plate on his table, and ruffled his hair, not even daring to bother him any more.
She went back to the door and suddenly her hand was grabbed and she was brought back in front of Yong Guk. The man was quite proud of his trick, showing off his signature smile.

"You really thought I didn't see you ? Why didn't you kiss me ?"

Hyuna tears fell without her knowing. Why is he so considerate, so adorable so ... loveable ? 

"Hey, why are you crying ? You're upset ?!  Sorry, it wasn't my intention ."
She didn't have the time to wipe her tears that Yong Guk make her sit on his lap and was gently doing it for her. She hided her head against his neck and stayed like this a little moment. Yong Guk didn't ask anymore questions, just trying to be comforting. 
"Why are you so kind-hearted ?" Hyuna asked suddenly.

"Bahh I love you." He said, before rolling his eyes playfully.

"So, I'm sorry, some bad memories came back, I was weak for a moment. I love you too, Bang Yong Guk. Now, eat."

He kissed her before thanking her for the meal and starting to devor it, while talking to Hyuna about what he's been doing all day. He make her listen to the song he was working on.
"Hyuna , feel free to disturb me. You know if I'm really busy , I'll just tell you. You never came to the studio, and you rarely came here. So don't be afraid to push this door." He finished his sentence and kissed her collarbone, before adding :

"Especially if you have food with you." 

She laughed and he grabbed her cheeks. "Yes it's this face I want too see." 
"So keep on working , I'll do a nap." She said burying her head on his shoulders and closing her eyes. She didn't sleep though, she was breathing his scent, brushing his body by her hands, she stopped her hands on  his lips. She felt him smile and he bite gently her fingers.

"You said you'll sleep.." He remembered her.

"I changed of opinion, I'll help you."

 He seriously showed her what he was trying to do and showed her the lyrics he wrote , he wasn't still satisfied of it. Soon, Hyuna took a pen and under his amazed eyes, she was singing out loud the song and was trying herself to write lyrics that matche to the rythm he wanted. Soon, she wrote some of the potential lyrics and asked Yong Guk opinion on it. She even corrected some of his rotten english.
"Then ?" 
He read the paper, and the lyrics were novel-like, very poetic, full of images unlike in much of songs and he met back her eyes. 
"I should hire you, I love your style." 
They keep going with the composition and Yong Guk find in her a good co-worker, she was funny but kept the goal in mind. When he was trying to brush her thighs, she slapped away his hands and with an amused look, she keep asking him questions.
As he was reading a last time, he was satisfied of their work, he looked at the marvelous girl sat on his lap and already closing her eyes. He decided himself to stop and to sleep, he brought her to their room and they slept peacefully together.
As Hyuna wake up , she felt happy to see that Yong Guk was sleeping next to her and more, she was craving fro him She sat in his lap, a leg in each side of his body and started to caress his body. Soon, the man woke up quite stiff, he realized that she was on his lap and calmed down. She smiled.

"You should pay me right now." She declared with a hand on his chest. He made her fall on her back, and she watched him taking off  her pants. 

Later, they headed to the shopping mall. Hyuna decided to change some of Yong Guk clothes.

"You're almost wearing rags." 

They spent the entire morning, sorting out wearable clothes and the ones that could be donated. Yong Guk insisted that those clothes could be helpful and Hyuna find his idea brilliant. She bring him in a random male shop and they chose some articles. Yong Guk was not even surprised to see how gente she was, not forcing him into anything, just giving him tips. He loved her way to always make things together, discuss of everything. They had chose a v shirt and a black jeans, as he tried on the clothes and showed off to Hyuna, she almost clapped.
"You look good, oh god, the shirt is fitting your arms well, and it makes your collarbone stand out ! And the jeans fits too right ?" She put her hand on the back pocket, getting quite personnal with him. He looked at her, very aware of her tease. Then, after picking out some comfortable sweaters and tee shirts, they had penty of bags. 

"We just need one last thing, now." She said with a mischevious smile. Yong Guk frowned, he thought that they got everthing they needed. She grinned.

"You might need a suit, if you meet important people, or if you receive awards, you need to be prepared." She dragged him to the shop and make him try a entire suit, in a warm grey. 

"Yong Guk, get out of this fitting room already, you're not trying a wedding dre- She interrupted herself, seeing Yong Guk walk shyly towards her in this attire. He had the stature for suits : the long legs, the fierce neck required to make a man stand out in a suit. 

"Does it look that bad ?" 

She shook her head. "The total contrary. Too hot to handle." She get closer to him and stared at him. "Freaking hot." She added in awe. He laughed awkwardly and went back to change himself.


"Your turn now." Yong Guk declared when they finished buying the suit. Hyuna shook her head and gently reminded him :

"Yong Guk, the closet is full of clothes of mine, so it's a no no." 

He stopped himself, messed with his hair ily and watched Hyuna lose her determination. He grinned, she was the one that teached him to use his wild side, and ironically, she was the one that he used the method on. It worked surprisingly good. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Just one article." 
Hyuna said, and he nodded. She offered him the clothes so she could let him buy something for her. They walked until a little shop full of interesting clothes, and now Yong Guk was waiting outside the fitting room, Hyuna was trying some red dress, that he picked himself.
She stepped out and showed him the result. 
"Oh god !" Yong Guk said with a funny look. It wasn't fit at all, the strapless red dress not fitting her body at all. Hyuna had to hold the dress to stay clothed. 

"I know, here the struggle since thirty year old, dresses are a nightmare." She declared

"I thought that models were supposed to wear any clothes with class and looking rich with it." Yong Guk replied.
She burst in laughs." We have more flaws that you can tell."
"Flaws ? Does Moon Hyuna have flaws ?" He said , taking steps towards the all embarassed Hyuna, not believing her at all.
She brought to his ear and whispered : " I can stand the fact that I'm flat chested , but the fact that the left one is bigger just annoys me a little." 
He looked at her with surprised eyes, and she blushed. "You're exagering, nothing abnormal. But this said, how do you buy clothes ?" 

She showed him the clothes that she knew she couldn't wear , the one requiring some chest, some curves, she finally tried a ligh waisted burgundy and long skirt on and showed to Yong Gu the result.
"You definitely know how to stand out." He said. He looked how classy yet relaxed she looked in this attire. Soon, he gave her a challenge. She had to pose like a model , in the mall. He whispered the challenge in her ear and she chuckled. She sat in a bench , not fronting him. Soon, she turned her head in a playful and mischevious way.Soon, she winked and stood up. Yong Gul laughed, she was such a good model. She stood up next a wall in a provocative yet very cat like manner and he took several pictures.  Then, she ran a little , with her arms in the air.
 Soon, Hyuna asked for some water and Yong Guk stayed on the bench,  while she bought the bottle. He watched her walk back to him with a smile and waved back to her, in a total bliss.

Until someone blocked his view.

He waited for his girlfriend to come back but realized that the person was talking to her.
"Hyuna." He heard the man said. He stood up immediately and faced the man who smirked.

Her former husband.

The infamous Yunho.

 


 Cliffhanger , ah ah.

Oh my god, i'm sorry for this very late update. But good news, I finished the story. So there's one more chapter to go , I honestly think. Prepar yourself ~~

Have a good day ~~

P.S : I'm not responsible for those Yong Guk feelings that it might have provoked. I mean, this guy is ruining my life, let him ruin yours too. NYAH HA HA 

P.P.S : No, I'm not insane. Just BYG biaised ~~