A housewife , me ?

30 y ... divorcée

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="170" />

Yong Guk noticed that even if a car parked and went away a few minutes ago, Hyuna didn't entered the house. He quickly went downstairs and checked if she was in her room by as expected all the lights were off and the all rooms were in the dark. He lighten up the living room and opened the door for her, finding her sitting in the stairs immersed in her reflexions.He quietly sit by her side.

“Why aren’t you coming in ?”

“Because I was thinking about thinks and others…  oh by the way, you’ll need to heat it up again. I’m sorry  but as we get lost in the neighborhood it get cold.”

She handed him the box of paste, making him smiling brightly. Then, he groans , because it was way too cold to survive out of the warm house. How did she manage to stay here almost twenty minutes ?

“That’s no problem with me, thanks you by the way ! Let’s come in it’s too cold outside !”

Hyuna followed him in the kitchen blankly , the woman was sincerely stressed out by what Erin said to her and needed someone to talk about it, Yong Guk was already heating up his plate, quite hungry.

"What’s a housewife for you, Yong Guk-sshi ?"

"eh ?"

He looked utterly surprised yet amused :

"I don’t exactly know, maybe a wife that clean all the house for her husband and that wait all night for her husband to come home,she doesn’t work but all her time is dedicated to her husband,  like in Desperate Housewives maybe ?"

Hyuna sighed and takes her seat , overloading with thoughs : "Thinking about it , yes that’s it ! "

"You don’t seem happy to hear that." Yong Guk simply stated

"My bestfriend just told me that I had to get rid of the housewife that’s in me."

Yong Guk widened his eyes and looked at Hyuna with a weird expression. Sure, he’s 24 what did he know in life , huh ? At least, she didn’t say desperate , either way the so-called-housewife would have kill her monday.

"I ‘m tired , I’m going in my room. Hope you find it good !"

Yong guk make her an hand wave, meaning that she can do what she wants to.He didn’t really get the point of this conversation, this fantastic girl that was y as hell in the dance floor was an housewife ? He sighed and have a mouthful of pasta... and the awesome taste of it makes hiom forgot about this.  Hyuna closed the door and looked at herself at the mirror. Those clothes, there’s the ones of a housewife right? She open violently the furniture and takes all the clothes that make her look too old or too classical or too wifey and put them away.

She search for a plactic trash bag and put them in. Tomorrow, she will give them to a organization for the ones in need, no way that she uses them again.

What was left ? Some beautiful lingerie that she bought long time ago, her dress that she wears last night … and this glittery dark dress yes it can be good. If only she had her shoes to wear it with that…

Soon her phone rings, a message

“Get your stuffs , I’m back on Monday, don’t want this mess anymore in my apartment , I’m going to change the passworld when I comeback, in other words it’s your last chance to come and take your stuffs ! Either way, i will take care of that myself “

Heol, this message was so … sweet , melting with love… This is all she can have after eight years of common life with him ? This makes her even more pissed off ! Fine, she will pick her stuffs tomorrow and Monday, she will start her life as Wild Hyuna.

After a quick shower, she headed to the bed and had a peaceful night , not alike her busy and troubled previous day. At seven oclock she was already ready to get out and takes her stuffs. She has put the only thing that was feminine and great on her that she had at the moment : a white sweat with skinny jeans with her cute baskets. Even if it wasn’t that y, she looked young and active. Either way, she would change herself once there.

“You’re up really early !” Yong Guk said to her, he had slept in his clothes in his  dark music room. At this early stage of the morning, he was hungry and searching for some food before heading to his bed to sleep a little bit again. She smiled to him.

“I have a hard day coming, I have to pick up my stuffs at his apartment and decide what I keep or not.”

“Want to me help maybe ?”

Hyuna widened her eyes, no way that I let him enter this apartment

“No, I assure you you don’t want to do this all day, I’ll be trying out all my dressing to see what I can keep or not and decide what to do with my books to work…”

“ text me when you will be finished , I will help you to carry all your stuffs. It’s not an offer”

“As always , it's not an offer ! Okay, I will ! So, see you tonight !”

She walks until she find the same supermarket of yesterday and had to take a taxi to arrive to her old apartment in Cheomdamdong. The apartment complex was more like a hotel and she had to breath several times before entering the building .She lived there for 8 years and she had never seen the building this way, it seemed so cold and unattratctive, she even had trouble finding the right one because it was similar with the others buildings.

Last time you come there, Moon Hyuna, be brave and efficient.

She enter the apartment,  empty as she expected it to be. Since she left it in a hurry two months ago, it didn’t change at all. Yunho had the courtesy to his chick elsewhere than here so the house was just full of his mess, dishes not washed, laundry needed to be done and others stuffs.

She headed to the place she loved the more in the apartment : her dressing. Hyuna used to be a very charming girl but Yunho didn’t like her womanly and y clothes when they will go out together so she restrain herself and left them all in a dressing. It was full of sweet bras and things that she has never wear, others that she didn’t touch in a decade. Will all of that fit me again ?

The morning was like a model session with sorting her entire dressing.Hyuna was goodly surprised to see that almost all her clothes  still fit her. Her y and revealing clothes, high heels and flashy bags, her ton of makeup seemed to have waited for her . When did she gave up being that fashionable woman ?

Soon she fold it up and packs it on a plastic trash bag. It was full of clothes. Then, she did the same things with the ones she was not going to use, her pajamas like clothes, long skirts and large shirts. After this morning full of clothes, she eat ramyun quickly while looking her packed stuffs. Then, she headed to her own office, her desk and all her books useful for her work were there. Without even thinking about it, she packed all of them , her dictionaries , her papers, short stories that she wrote, notes that she takes. It was 5p.m when she decided on everything she wanted to have and packed them all. She took a break and called Yong Guk.

“Hello ! Youngster !”

“Stop calling me this way “ he frowned

“It’s your contact name in my phone … I’ve finished all that I had to do there so now I need some toned and muscular arms to carry it for me”

He laughed at her half-joke.

“I’ll be there soon, but I don’t promise that I’ll be the right man to do that”

She smiled hearing that. Both hang up and she types the adress for him. After that she headed to her once-husband office, it was really a mess, as if something went wrong and that he exploded. She was going to order everything but remember that she was not anymore his wife and that even when it was the case, it was his duty to do that, not hers. As she was tearing up, she opened his dressing, full of wrist clocks, of expensive ties and his suits. She always loved how good he look in suits, with his amazing figure and toned body. She takes a moment to touch his suit with a broken smile when someone ring the bell.

She quickly takes her bags and pushes it until the door. She open the door and pushes the bags out of there.

“Let’s get out of there !” She close the door after making sure that she didn’t forget anything…  Yong Guk get surprised by her sudden sentence but by seeing her sad expression, he just took the boxes without a word. Hyuna  let her hand run on the door , while Yong Guk was waiting for the elevator. With her finger, she write a note that Yunho will never be able to read on the door :

Thanks for those good memories

you for the bad ones,

Wild Hyuna

She looked a last time this door, the door of the apartment where she had so much memories, plenty of it … when younger they were kissing too deeply in the elevator, too impatient to be in the apartment, when they had their first argument and end up laughing as children instead of being angry,when she waited form his desperately to come home near the elevator, when he will hug her in his muscular arms and smile at her as if she was the most precious thing in his world, but also when she noticed the rose scent on his collar, the lipstick mark on his shirt, the forgotten suit and jackets “at work” , his smile while reading messages eating with her, his look of disapprobation when she was going out in a feminine outfit… the last conversation they held…

Without even paying attention, she was in tears. Yong Guk gently patted her head and they finally arrived in the first floor.She wiped her tears and tried to brighten the atmosphere :

“Finally, it was long !!”

“It’s over now !” Yong Guk confirmed while getting out of the elevator.

“after eight years of it …” she whispered.

She looked at him with a broken smile and takes the two bags that contained her almost entire dressing. Yong Guk was struggling with her books. there were 2 boxes of it, of unattractive and heavy books. Once he put every thing in the boot, he massaged his arms , Hyuna noticed how he was tired forn this little request, thinking about what he said “I don’t promise that I’ll be the right man to do that”, seemed true :

Thanks you very much !

Yong Guk enter the car and started to drive asking her, almost needing the confirmation that what he did was for something :

Those books did you even read it ?

I consulted it often while writing article.

Yong Guk widened his mouth :  You’re a journalist ? you work in fashion right ?

Hyuna groaned : Ah really, it’s cliché you know ?And why would I need those books to write about fashion tips or relationship advices ? No I work for a book critics and cultural magazine for women called Muze ,It’s not that popular but we have our readers, I’ll show you that at home. Oh park there !

Yong Guk did as she wanted and she quickly get out of the car, and came closer to his side of the car, he open the window, curious :

“Drinks are on me, come on !” She said. They enter in a random coffee shop at Seoul and ordered drinks .They went to sit up.She started the conversation :

So what did you do today ?

"Me ? I’ve worked ."

She rolled her eyes in disbelief , since yesterday it seemed that he've been working ...

"Aigoo, your friend seems right on that point, you seem to work a lot !"

Yong Guk  raises his shoulders with a wide smile, showing how cool he was with those critics :

"But my work is my passion so it’s like a hobby that an actual boring work."

"Working on music, right? Composer, maybe ?"

He nodded and said quite shyly : Yes I compose and arrange music , I ‘m a rapper too

Aigoo, I have to see that at home. Oh wait, they may have our month edition there !!

She went up and search for the magazine in the newspaper section. As always,it was there. After caressing it with her hand, she handed him the magazine.Yong Guk browsed the pages, quite amazed by the amount of awesome pictures and of the artists featured in this.

“Woman condition in actual Syria, the phenomen of feminism in korea… This seems intesresting.I didn’t expect you to be part of that serious magazine."

"Wait to see our boss !!" she said while laughing. "Tomorrow, my boss will come home to pick me up at work, I will do the presentation !"

As they comeback home, Yong guk helped her to order the books and she finally order her clothes in the furniture with a bright smile on her face.

Let Wild Hyuna reborn tomorrow, so wait and see !

 


 

Enjoy this chapter ~~ On next chapter Erin will meet Yong Guk !!  It will be funny, i promise !!