False Hope

30 y ... divorcée

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="359" />

Hyuna stayed a bit there in front of Yong Guk door, trying to sort out her feelings, in vain. She finally ruffled her hair and went downstairs in the kitchen.

"What are you doing there ?"

The tall boy got frightened by her soft yet surprised voice and he keep avoiding her eyes. He said with a little voice : Hmm I’m hungry

Hyuna smiled,  reassured of what she just heard.

Let me help you , we have cherry tomatoes, meat and I can make rice if you want. Oh I’ve almost forget some side dishes in the fridge.

After seeing that Hyuna weren’t scolding him, he shyly asked fried meat. Now he was eating hungryly his plate and Hyuna was watching him finding him so lovely :

You were really hungry, right ?

He nodded, very thankful that she prepared him a meal : Huh thanks for that meal, Noona ! If I was with my mom she would have nagged me saying how much I was lazy and waiting for her to make food for me ! You could be a good mom you know

Oh you’re making me so old ! You could have said that I was a good sister really ! Hyuna corrected him quite playfully.

Sorry he said with a smile, before eating. Hyuna smiled back before yawning.

See you tomorrow !

She lies on her bed and soon her phones rings. It was a message of her father

“ Be strong, my princess and remember that your dad shoulder is there if you want to cry , Hyuna”

She  put her phone back on the table, smiling : as expected of her father, being there to cheer her up !

Next morning Yong Guk wakes up with a horrible headache du to his consomation of alcohol last night. That's why I never never drink … but Hyuna was convincing. He guessed that if she would tell him to robb a bank he would do it. He arrived to the kitchen and takes a painkiller and crashed himself on the sofa. He heard Hyuna arrive and the room.

He raise his head to see her, today she was wearing casual clothes, she seemed ready for work. How could she be that active and healthy when she drunk last night too ? Plus, she was holding back a laugh seeing how exhausted he was.

Shut up , you traitor ! You make me drink last night ! He yelled still groggy. His head was now aching because he just yelled and he closed his eyes in pain.

Hyuna laughed heartfully :

"Did I also abuse you too ? As far as I remember I just offer you a drink I didn’t force you to drink glasses of it, I even did the contrary realizing that you were drunk ! Have a good hangover day, I’ve made soup for you ! And a painkiller is waiting you on the table ! Bye !"

Yong Guk sighed , quite jealous that she was still active after such a night. Plus she found time to make breakfast for him. What is she ? Superwoman ?!

 

 

*

 

 

Today was a day  off for Hyuna.After waking up late and eating whatever she found  She was moving to the couch with a book with some snacks and ice tea. She was planning to read all afternoon in pajamas. But  a storm arrived in the house,the Evil Couple. Of course, it was too beautiful to spend the day alone.

“Erin-ah, Himchan it’s kind of bothering if  you come there every time I have a day off.” Hyuna said without even looking back at them.

"You, look at this." She litteraly threw a magazine at Hyuna.Hyuna received it on her head and after breathing , she takes the stupid magazine that just hurt her, and frowned.  Well, the day is starting to be so bad. The woman read the title of the article “ How to live again after a divorce” and adressed a death glare to Erin.

“It will be one year if I counted well.” Erin said while sitting next to her.

“Is that so ? Time is really flying” Hyuna said while moving to the kitchen when Yong Guk and Himchan were for once quietly talking to each other.

“You didn’t even read the first step ! ” Erin scolded her.

Hyuna get herself a green tea bag and took a mug , she was making tea.She took a breath, in order to calm herself. She could smell that she could kill Erin today if she goes overboard.

“Erin, I can assure you that the  person who wrote this article  know nothing at all about divorce, she might be a 22 years old intern, and single if you want my opinion. She just took some philosophic or trashy tips to fill up the page and put some great pictures to make it cool and fashionable to be divorced. No way that I read that.”

Then, not mindind the grimace Erin was sending to her, Hyuna addressed herself to Yong Guk  :“ You want a tea, maybe, what’s about you Himchan ?”

The two men agreed and she took two more mugs, ignoring totally Erin.

Erin faked a deceived voice and said : “Okay I wanted to do that in discretion, have a girly conversation with you but you made it harder so bear with it.”

Hyuna rolled her eyes and keep going with the tea.

Erin cleared and smirked : "So you’ve accomplished some great steps , like getting away from the jerky person. Now the steps become more interesting :  meet new people, you could say that you’ve meet Yong Guk and Himchan and your co workers but I’m talking to you about a romance, like a work office one ,  the kind where reunion ends with heated up s for example.”

“This is not romance it’s .“ Hyuna corrected her still not reacting to the provcation of her friend. Erin ignored her and keeps going with the article

“Oh Hyuna, it was exactly the next step : have only for fun ! and you totally need it Hyuna.”

“Oh sure.” Now the water was boiled and she was serving everyone with it cup of tea. Yong Guk was not at ease at all to witness this, and kept fixng the floor with some glances to Hyuna. Himchan was just watching the scene, nonely ashamed of being there.

Erin keeps going and this time hitted her friend arm : “ Ya, it’s been how many time ?”

Hyuna didn’t get her question and said “ one year, you’ve said it.” She rolled eyes before tasting her green tea, which was finally ready.

“That you had , I mean!” Hyune coughed drinking her tea, hearing that. Erin looked at her innocently and blinked her eyes.Yes told you that you will regret it, she thought

Yong Guk looked Hyuna who was totally shocked by this question. However, she wiped the tea off her pajamas and put a suggestive finger on her lip, trying to remember about it.

Last time I had … hmm now all of them were waiting for her answer, fixing her finger on her lips. Even Yong Guk, usually the one who don’t care about others lifes, - even more others ual lifes was curious!  … I don’t really remember but I do know a thing … it’s none of your business! she said with a victorious smile. Before running away in her room.

“Ah this brat.” Erin said deceived.

“That question was harsh you know.” Yong Guk stated. Himself was astonished to have waited for the answer , it's wasn't like him ... Now he could really see that it was delicate to ask this question.

Oh we could just ask you the same you know ?” Himchan said to shut his friend up.

“ I will skip this part.” Yong Guk said befire clearing his throat.

They all got reunited in the saloon. Erin suceeded to make Hyuna come back in the living room, not without promising to stop asking those kind of jokes. And Himchan just dragged a pissed off Yong Guk here.

So it’s a day off , what were you planning to do ? Erin asked.

Reading. Hyuna said , by the way her book was hoeplessly waiting for her. Erin made a weird face but didn't say anything more.

And you ? Himchan said to Yong Guk.

I was going to watch TV or write some lyrics if I was inspired. Yong Guk said, him too badly wanted to do something else that assisting to this weird interview.

The evil couple shared a dismayed look and sighed.

“This is why you’re still singles. “ Erin said, crossing her legs and threatening them with a manicured finger. Himchan keep going with lecturing those two.

"You live like grandparents, today as a day off you need to go outside, flirt a little or at least look at y people …”

Hyuna stopped them “ Are you possibly bored to be with each others ? I mean Yong Guk and I have personally things to do , and you came here to spoil our plans !”

Eriin and Himchan shared a guilty look, but Erin said fiercely : I'm sorry to spoil your wonderful afternoon of reading ! .

Hyuna stands up and crossed her arms :

"I wasn't finished talking. Plus there’s nicer ways to ask us out really ! Like 'oh we all have a day off, why don’t we enjoy a moment together outside ?' But no you’re being mean and rude, I’m not proud of you two.”

 If you insist we’ll go. I set up a blind date for you Hyuna, at our usual bar at 8am. Before Hyuna could respond , Erin and Himchan already closed the door leaving those two clueless.

“Blind date ? Is she out of her mind ?” Hyuna speaks out. She sit on the couch , getting angry at a person that already left. Then she received a message of Erin though phone.

“Oh I forgot to mention, if you don’t show up , you’re fired. Have Fun, Honey ~”

 

Hyuna tried tu put some heart on  this and prepared herself, curious to know who was that person set up for her. Still, she put on some boyfriend jeans with stilettos, to express her independent woman vibe and a manly jacket. Take it or leave.

Yong Guk was quite troubled by this, then he saw her arrive, still beautiful as always .Does he have to wish her a good date ? What if it’s a total crush and that their weird yet peaceful life together come to an end ? Yong Guk wanted this current situation to last, but this blind date made him realize that Hyuna was maybe back on the dating market...

So I’ll be going ! She said to him before closing the door.

Oh, take care ! he tried to say quite relaxed. As soon that she was gone, her perfume fulfilled the room,the floral yet mysterious scent was here to remind him that she was y and that well, most of the men would fight to have her. He sighed, and  the TV to entertain himself.

Soon, she arrives at the bar, her heart beating in her chest. Sincerely, she had expectations, if Erin set this up for her, it might be someone cool maybe even tall !  She asked the barman if a table was in the name of Erin.

“Table 6”

She sits up and stared at the personn that was in front of her. He was  smiling in a ridiculous way and at least in his fifties. Also, he wasn't fit at all, and was way shorter than her.

You’re the one Erin set up for me ? she asked politely

Actually I’m not, my friend who was supposed to come learnt about your divorce and told me to come instead. He said while scrutinizing her body. Hyuna thanked god that she didn't put a dress tonight before taking her seat in front of him, still very polite.

I don’t like the fact that you’re divorced but you got a good body so we can keep it as a secret. The man expressed in a very arrogant way. Hyuna looked, dismayed.

Excuse me ? She said, containing her anger.

You need a person to pay bills right ? And I personally need someone to take care of me, so we’re quite a match. He explained to her very serious.

Hyuna was badly hurt by this, so this is what divorcee with a e means for people ?

Do you think of me as green re-use ?

He clapped in his hands, happy of the image “We could see it this way.”

I don’t agree, so if you mind I will leave now. Thanks for coming !

She gets up leaving the disguting ert speechless and walked with dignity to the barman.

For the beers. She said with handing some money. Then, she walked away and started walking home.


My exams are finally over !!!! Girls, i'm so happy to be back there ~~ Enjoy the chapter !