The next day ...

30 y ... divorcée

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="239" />

 

Now that she was out of the club , her feet didn’t support her after hours dancing intensively in heels. She takes off her boots, making Yong Guk fluster a little. Does she even think before doing things first ?  in the club, dancing all y and now taking off her y thigh length boots in public. Soon, she was bare foots and Yong Guk was able to see her endless and flawless legs. She put some tennis shoes on and stands up, making a ponytail with her long hair.

“Ahh, it’s better this way “ She said while walking in the crowded streets. Soon, she stops in front of a restaurant, and smiled

“After dancing time to drink !!! Yoshhhh “

“Ajuhmma, another bottle here ! “ She was breaking her records , it was her fourth bottle of soju tonight, and after  the many beers she drunk at the club, she was drunk.

“So, you can throw me away like that, it’s a pity that you didn’t see me tonight I was …. Daebak !!! I can have fun without you, jerk “ she said , passively drunk standing in the restaurant.

“Miss, you should stop drinking !” the ajhumma yelled at her, pissed off.

Hyuna just did a grimace and take the fourth bottle of soju that she gave her. Then, she paid quickly for her 4 bottles of soju and some side dishes.

“You think that I’m a trash right ? You must have told me this eight years ago , not now, I’ve lost almost ten years of my life because of you , you know that , if you was planning to cheat on me and to kick me out you must have done that sooner !!”

Yong Guk was listening to all she said, as she was carelessly stumbling though a children park. He sighed, a broken heart again. Soon, she stopped to walk, and take a sip of soju with a lot of efforts and said ironically  with  her drunken voice doing some great hand gesture  :

“No no no, I’m wrong !  It’s all because of me. How can a great man like you ruin a relationship ? I’m the one to blame, right !!!”

Soon, her eyes stopped on her wedding ring and she laughed, making her almost fall on the floor. She took it off and screamed “FOR ETERNITY MY !!! “ while throwing it away.

Yong Guk watch all of her hopeless actions and felt how much she was hurt and desperate she was and felt instant sympathy towards her. Soon, she started to cry realizing what she just did.

“Where is my ring ? I have to find it “ She said, with pain. She run all over the place , trying to figure out where the ring was.  But as she was drunk and crying, it was useless. Yong Guk saw where she had thrown it and quickly headed to the child playground. He found it without too much searching, and looked at it for a long time. It was  a simple ring without any diamond on it, on the interior, a date was graved with the inscription “for eternity” . Now saddening by seeing this, he searched Hyuna, that was now searching though the grass, letting her hand going though the grass, still tearing up.

He make her stand up and show it her ring . She widened her eyes, obviously now all the dark was on her cheeks, mixed with her tears. He opened her hand and with a lot of precautions put the ring in her palm.

“My ring !” She hold it tight in her hand, close to her chest and put it back. Now that she had it, it was just reassuring to know that she was there, butit was heavy and painful  to wear it because this proof of love didn’t mean anything now. It’s painful to remember about the good moment but also the bad ones. She bowed with a weak allure :

“Thank you, thanks you so much !”

Yong Guk sighed, and make her understand with his eyes that it was nothing. It was painful to see that gorgeous woman in this state. Whoever her man was, he was crazy to leave her. As she was walking away, he decide to drive her home, because it will be safer in the state that she was. He gently put a hand on her shoulders, she was wiping her tears and get surprised.

“Come with me, I will drive you home.”

She strongly shook her head , disagreeing but Yong Guk now with his husky and deep voice convinced her :

“You’re not in the state to walk to home, I will drive you there.”

She looked at him a little scared by his voice, but now he was smiling gently. She nodded shyly and he brings her to his car , open the door for her and help her to sit properly. Soon, he sit on the driver seat and lock her security belt, Hyuna was utterly embarrassed by that. No one ever done that for her, and now a stranger met at a club was doing those cheesy stuffs to her. Even before Yong Guk strated to drive, she started mumbling half sleeping.

“So where do you live, Hyuna ?”

She lean her head dangerously to the left trying to see him. Concerned yet amused by her drunk habit, he help her with his big hand to turn her head. She put a hand on her chest and started to mumble, with her great hand gesture:

“I…………… get kicked out, you see !! ………..So for the moment………….. not house at all to sleep at . “

As she fall asleep after this attempt to talk, he show off his gummy smile. She is really something.

“I guess we’ll just be heading to my house !”

After a half hour ride, they were finally here. As she was sleeping, he was trying to  make as less noise as possible. However, she gets to wake up and tried to open the door and to get out, with her security belt still on.

“Wait for me” almost laughing, Young Guk  opened the door, takes off the belt and lift her to the house. She seemed to disagree but she was half sleeping so the tall boy didn’t take her complaints in consideration. As the gentleman Yong Guk was , he lied her on the bed and after few minutes of contemplation, he went in his own room.

On the late morning, he open his eyes and went to make some coffee in the kitchen. Thinking about the funny girl that was actually sleeping in his second room, a gummy smile appeared on his face. He silently went to see her. He had taken off her jacket and her shoes, so she would be at ease to sleep. As expected, she was a noisy sleeper, moving in all the bed and mumbling all along. As the coffee was ready, he lies close to her and play with her hair. Like him, she had some dark hair and her hair was soft and shiny. Soon, before he could enjoy it a little more, she woke up. She sit up in the bed and sighed.

“Ah, you may have a hangover, let me take a painkiller for you”

“Boyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” She quickly recovers herself with the blanket in a panicked way. She looked where she was and noticed how Yong Guk was lying close to her. She quickly move far away from him, almost falling of the bed. Yong GUk holds his laugh and tried to reassure her :

“You’re at my home, you were too drunk yesterday so you were unable to tell me your adress”

“Oh, but did we …” Now she was rising her eyes towards him, concerned by the answer he might give her.

“You just sleep here that’s all, in fact I slept in another room.”

She sighed, relieved by this sentence, widening even more his smile.

“I’m sorry to have disturb you that way… it’s embarrassing” She briefly bowed and he waved his hands

“No that’s really okay with me, I’ve just made just coffee if you want some, but ahh that’s right you have to take your painkiller.” He went to take a glass of water in the kitchen and a painkiller. After she drink this slowly, she takes her courage to ask him something :

“I’m sorry again but can I use your bathroom ? “

“Sure, that way ! “

After she thanked him and he gave her some clothes to wear, she closed the door and locked it. She looked at her in the mirror and quickly turn around, holding back her scream

“I totally look like a monster !”

She get closer to the mirror and saw her make up that just smudged , she had some panda-zombie eyes right now !!!  After 20 minutes trying to get rid of it , she was finally bare face.  After the quick shower she takes, she was completely fresh. While putting the clothes he gave her, obviously too large for her but she noticed that his bathroom was really clean for a man living alone. He had a shower gel and a shampoo for men, his perfume , some skin products and his teeth broth. It’s so nice and clean.

She unlocked the door and went back to the room putting back her stuffs in her bag.

“Come in the kitchen, Hyuna !”

With his clothes one, she shyly takes a seat at the table. He looked at her wearing his clothes :

“It’s too large for you, but this is all I have !”

She shook her head and reassure him : “That’s fine it’s comfy” 

"So let’s eat !"

A lot of fruits were cut in plates but also many side dishes were on the table. Hyuna was impressed , did he actually make this alone ?

Suddenly, he stated : "My neighborg  often give me some side dishes ."

"Oh, but wait, I didn’t ask you any question Yong Guk -sshi"

"It’s too obvious looking at your expression that you were wondering about that."

She give herself a little punch at the head. Pabo !!  He chuckles and keep going in the conversation :

“You’re feeling better since yesterday ?”

“Huh yes, I really have fun yesterday, but well I’m quite lame after I’m drunk , I even throw away my wedding ring. It’s a relief that you found it back for me”

Both looked at the jewelry at the same time.Yong Guk played the sincerity card and asked her what he was dying to know since yesterday night :

“That’s why you stopped me to kiss you yesterday , you’re actually married”

“In fact, this is not the case anymore. But it’s hard to get over it, it’s been a month now that I’ve received the  officials papers.”

“Oh” Yong Guk takes a deeper look at herself, married ? She is 25 years old, maybe less, and she’s already divorced . That’s weird. She laughed, caughing him trying to guess her age.

“I’m not 25 years old but thirty “

“Bo ?”   Yong Guk was truly astonished, 30 years old ,!

“I’m used to this, I have a rather young face but I’m already 30 years old, so youngster how old are you ? Reassure me, this was not a fake ID yesterday huh, I mean you’re adult right ? “

“I’m 24 years old ! ” He smiled, thats why she called him Youngster … Hyuna felt relieved

“Thanks lord , I really don’t want to have problems right now !”

He laughed, making her looking at him more precisely. He was rather tall and even if he was skinny, he seemed quite toned. He had some very dark hair like her and a rather fair complexion.His eyes were very well drawn and integrated to his face, but his mouth was stealing the spotlight, as he was someone that smile so easily, his wide smile showing off his great and white teeths. Tiny eyes and big smile, it was exactly what she find attractive on a man. Be straight, Moon Hyuna, he’s 6 years younger than you !!! For him, you’re just a pitiful ajhumma that he helped to keep a clear mind, and maybe to laugh with his friends later about this.

Note to herself : don't ever get drunk that bad, even more true when a man with husky voice and wide smile came and make you feel all embarrassed...