Greet my boss !

30 y ... divorcée

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="186" /> Here the sassy Erin ~~


Hyuna whispered to herself while getting up :

The  day of the metamorphosis has arrived, finally  !

She eat a little amount of food to keep her flat tummy and headed to the bathroom. After a quick shower, She give her hair  some volume with the hairdryer. Now, she had some glamourous curls in her dark hair and was ready to put on her suit for work. She had put some fantastic black corset , and  a black jacket on it. It was subtle and sensual. If she did a movement her nostril would be seen. She put on her skinny black pants and her aggressive black high heels. After having finished her make up, she look at herself in the mirror. Bombastic as Erin would say. It was a little less than eight o’clock .Erin will arrive soon, it won’t be useless to prepar her bag at this time. She takes a black holdall  and put in it her computer, but also some pens and notebooks , her basic make up bag, basket for the end of the day and a shirt to put on at work.

She was now sitting in the sofa, waiting with her phone in her hand. Yong Guk arrived, just awake. She stands up, now taller than him with her killler heels and greeted him. He scrutinized her, surprised by the way she looks.

“Are you sure that you’re going to interview for a journalist job ? “

“Yes, but my boss ordered me to come as the Wild Hyuna” she said busy checking if she have all she needs in her bag.

“Isn’t he like .... a ert ?”

“It’s sure that said like this … it might be the case!”

Yong Guk laughed in disbelief, and grabs her wrist now serious and with his huskier voice he asked :

“Ya, you’re joking right ?”

Soon, they heard a knock on the door. Must be my mighty boss, Hyuna think. She walked in a y way until the door, with Yong Guk groaning. What was she thinking ? He wasn’t going to tolerate those kind of things in his own house. What kind of boss hire just beautiful girls for his staff ?

Hyuna ,unaware of the complaints of Yong Guk, opened the door and did a lascivious pose like some model in the middle of a photoshoot. Her nostril with a jewelry on it could be seen and her endless legs were stunning gorgeous

“So, my mighty boss, does it please your view ?”

Yong Guk rolled his eyes, is she really going to be like this ? With this seductive voice and y posture, really ? He couldn't believe what he was witnessing...

Erin walks to her in a calculate way , herself had a fancy outfit, she looked like a 1960’s perfect woman. She took off her sunglasses, and scrutinized her for seconds in disbelief. Soon, she screamed and takes her in her embrace.

“I missed you, Wild Hyuna , finally you’re back !”

"Ya, don’t get too teary, you have make up on !" Hyuna carefully touch her friend cheek and Erin put away her emotional side :

"Oh, present me to your roommate !"

Yong Guk looked at the very glamorous woman in front of him,with a malicious smile on. With her retro style, she looked like a model of  that time that escaped the pages of a famous fashion magazine. Like Hyuna she was taller than him with her high heels and had a gorgeous body. Yong Guk suddenly felt ashamed to be the only one in pajamas. But well, for today, it will be enough. He said in a very provocative way :

"Oh Hyuna, you could have precise that it was a woman you know."

"Bohh, she describe me again as a ert hiring y chicks in her staff ?"

Yong Guk laughed; somehow it reminds him of someone … Erin looked with a bad glare Hyuna that just sighed. Those two seemed to know each others for long, like himself and Himchan. Erin takes her vengeance and punched Hyuna, with a bad look.Then, she turned herself to Yong Guk with a playful smile :

“Anyways I’m Erin, her mighty boss and additionally her best friend.”

“I’m Yong Guk, nice to meet you ! do you want to drink something ? “

“Oh no, no need to bother yourself, young man we’ll be going anyways, this lazy housewife need to get to work and get to know the others staff members, you don’t seem like a bad guy so I’ll try to raise Honey as a less burdensome roommate !”

Yong Guk nodded while Hyune made a grimace : here she was again, calling me a housewife.

“So, my y employee, let’s go ! “

Erin said while slapping Hyuna quite hard.Hyuna returned herself quite shocked.

“Do you want me to sue you for ual harassment right now ? “

“What are you talking about, you didn’t even sign the contract and want to sue me ? Ya, earn money honestly instead of making a victim of yourself, Honey.”

 Erin dragged Hyuna out. The wild girl  looked desperate and yet amused, she looked at Yong Guk, with eyes saying “save me” , he chuckled at their so-weird friendship, it was like having a female version of Himchan and himself talking. Talking of the monster, soon he’ll have to go see him. Yong Guk quickly takes his shower and eats whatever he found in his fridge.

He gets to wash up and headed to the studio. As usual, he was harassed of messages, that  he didn’t even dare to read and enter the building.

“Ya, jerk, do you know how many time I’ve waited you ? Do you think I’m not a busy person ?”

Here we go, with the dramatic scene that Himchan absolutely love to put on. Why was Himchan his co worker when he can be an actor ? Yong Guk answered quietly, but quite provocatively :

“Hello Himchan, did you spend a good weekend? How are you today ?Thanks for asking by the way and also thanks for leaving me alone in the club”

Himchan widened his mouth and as he knows that his friend totally hated to be left alone in clubs, he just gave up lecturing his friend about him being late. That’s a pity, he would have lecturing Yong Guk, the one that usually lecture him…

“Oh, okay, I won’t say anything about the fact you’re 20 minutes lates ! Let’s go “

Himchan slapped his gently and they headed to the music studio. As high school best friend Himchan and Yong Guk knew each other well and as people that know each other well they argue very quickly. Yong Guk, the most patient of those two even he was can get angry very easily. The days together was always full of laughs but also lot of doors slapped and sighs. Yong Guk comes home pretty tired from this day. His co-worker was absolutely unbearable those days as if Himchan was facing some crisis.

He came home it was about 9am without eating or anything. An active Hyuna came to greet him, asking him about his day :

"Did you have a good day at work ?"

"Oh, not so good, my co-worker is so capricious that I spend more time arguing with him that actually working with him . How about your first day at work ?"

"Oh, it was wonderful. I met the people I was emailing without knowing their faces !! I was thinkking of them as usual workers but they are young and so beautiful, and smart. I spent more time talking to them than actually working."

"Oh, but what about your mighty boss Erin, the 1950’s woman of today ?" Yong Guk asked, curious. Hyuna  replied in a reassuring tone :

“Actually I was thinking to see her less as she have a lot of others magazines to handle too, we’re just Muze the only intellectual one of the group … And oh,  don’t worry she still eat with me, go to the toilet with me, do photocopy with me and take breaks to see me... If it was not her, i would feel harassed, but wait it's just the beginning of it...  And as you saw this morning she absolutely loves to slap my !"

Yong Guk laughs, as he was thinking they were very close to each others, like a old couple. He asked :High school friends right ?

Hyuna  nodded. He takes a sympathic expression :

You talking about Erin remember me a lot my own friend Himchan, which is also my co-worker. Oh, and he doesn’t miss to slap my too.

It was Hyuna turn to laugh : I would love to see a masculine version of Erin , seems weird to me.

"It 's repetitive but a a feminine version sound very weird too. This morning i was in disbelief, it was like seeing me and Himchan arguing ..."

 


I had this funny idea while writing, Himchan and Erin have the same personnalities and the way to talk is quite similar too ! So Yong Guk had meet Erin, on next chapters you'll see how Hyuna meet Himchan ...

Thanks to all my subscribers ~~