Him ?

30 y ... divorcée

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="271" />

 

“Hello, please Moon Hyuna is not feeling well at the moment, if you call her because of work, adress yourself to her employer Lee Erin. Otherways, restrain yourself from calling her.”

Hyuna looked at him with a puzzled expression but soon her eyes closed once again. After making sure that nobody will call her again, Yong Guk takes her in his embrace, trying to warm her a little bit, rubbing gently her arms and her hands. It seemed to work as she stopped to shake. He stopped to do so and soon fall asleep too. Hyuna woke up in the middle of the night,and realized that she was in Yong Guk arms. She discretly released herself for his arms, quite embarrased about this situation. Yet she stared at him ,Yong Guk seemed tired too but as usual he had this little smile drawn all over his face, making him glow. Hyuna gently played with his hair, amazed that a such kind and pure person could exist and be friend with her. She looked at him once more and gently put the blanket on him properly. Then, she stand up, it was around 6:30 in the morning. After a whole day and night of sleep, Hyuna was feeling active again. She won’t overwork again for sure ! Being sick means bothering Yong Guk who has surely better things to do than taking care of her.

After taking some random clothes, she took a long shower, letting the hot water takes away the sickness  of her body.

When she came back, she accidentaly woke up Yong Guk. The boy took a little time to understand where he was and his eyes directly went on the other side of the bed, where she was a little ago.

“I’m here” she said to cut off his panic . He looked at her with widened eyes. She talked as he wasn’t fully awaken himself :

“I’m feeling better, don’t worry! Thanks you for staying with me you’re so kind.”

It’s normal, you were burning in fever… He walked carefully towards her and press his hand on her forehead, the fever has gone and he offers her his gummy smile.

Hyuna almost blushed, suddenly shy at this contact. Yong Guk was very close to her and as he was taller , give her a protecting feeling that she didn’t get in ages. His manly yet soft hand on her forehead was unexpectedly giving her butterflies in her stomach. As he takes off his fingers from her forehead, she just turn around to grab her shoes, just the time to compose herself. She sat in her bed and put some sneakers on. Yong Guk frowned :

Don’t dare to go work today, I won’t let you do so.

She laughed , amused of how he was toughly asking her to stay here. He got surprised by her reaction and his confident side fades away, he had a puzzled expression on.

“I think that if I work today, I will certainly die by the end of this week. Today, I was just planning on enjoying a day in some shopping mall.”

Yong Guk was taken aback, she sure have a well working brain. “Oh, that's better  !”

“Do you want to tag along ?” she added while getting up with her sneakers on.

“Huh ?”

Yong Guk looked at her, she must have ask just for being polite right ? She had a convincing smile on and he finally nodded.After making sure that Jun Hong to went to school, they naturally headed to a random shopping mall.

It’s been ages that I didn’t enter there !

She was amazed by how the world had change when she was wandering all day being a housewife. She didn’t dare to go out often as she wanted to as Yunho hated to come home to find it empty.But now it was time to discover again : new shops, new colors, new faces out of there.  

She found a pretty decorated bakery and they had their breakfast there.

“You won’t work today ? “ she asked naturally.

“Oh, I’m kind of free with work you know, making music is a slow processus.”

“That’s great ! If i have another chaotic month being a journalist, i give my demission and start over bein a rapper, like Hyuna from 4Minute ! ”

“hm, i don't think it's a great choice, you'll be totally a hit if you sing ! But you're totally right, this is even more great if you  have Himchan as co-worker ” he added.

Hyuna laughed, “if you want I can talk to Erin about that, we all know that she’s leading this couple.”

Thinking about Erin, he think about the last time he visisted her, so he ended up thinking about this this captivating photo of Hyuna and blushed unintentionally : it was hard to believe that he was eating breakfast with this girl. Hyuna noticed that out of blue he was almost red .

Why are you blushing this way? Did I say something wrong ?

He shook his head, trying to eat normally but had a hard time swallowing  his food. Hyuna became worried and put an hand on his :

“Are you okay ?”

He took an inspiration and breathed out.He  finally managed to say :

Just I was thinking of something .

Something ? related to me ?

Hm-hm he finally had a sip of his juice and looked back at Hyuna, she keep investigating, in silence. She wasn’t saying anything, waiting for his answer.He explained himself :

Hm that’s embarassing ... because hm I mean ..that. I didn’t ... To make it short ,Erin showed us your photos.

My photos ? she had a curious tone then she suddenly remember of her photos being a model and hide her face with her hands, thinking about one photo in particular.

You mean, all of them ? she asked with a grimace on her face

Yong Guk didn’t answer but as he was getting what she was saying, his eyes answered for him and she crashed her head on the table. Then she sighed loudly before raising her head.

 It’s embarrassing that you saw that  but well, it’s a was a great time of my life. She said seriously. She absolutely loved this job , at first it was to pay her studies fees but quickly she find herself expecting each contracts and easily making good photos. Yong Guk nodded , getting what's she was saying.

I understand, by the way they’re beautiful …. You’re especially beautiful on these…

This sentence touched Hyuna, because it was the first time ever that he complimented her. She thanked him and they ended eating. Then, Hyuna bought gifts to her family, a scarf for her mother, a bottle of alcohol for her father and a nice dress for Nahyun.

You won’t buy anything for you ? he asked, noticing how she didn't even try something or stare at clothes. She smiled confidently and replied to him :

Hm, I didn’t look things for me, either way you’ll be carrying some bags, believe me ! As we’re there , we should just do shopping, don’t forget that we have a teenager to feed at home.

He chuckled before agreeing. They headed to the supermarket of the mall, taking the elevator. But soon Hyuna froze.

“Yunho oppa, should we buy some ice cream ?” 

A girl with flower patterned dress just asked to her boyfriend or whoever. The man kissed her before nodding and they both headed to the ice cream shop located just in front of the elevator. Yunho was in casual clothes, he rarely wear them outside prefering suits but he seemed relaxed and happy.

Hyuna instantly reached her ring. The scene was heart aching to see, he was feeding her with his spoon and the girl would giggle each time he would . Hyuna looked more presicely at this girl. She had some cute dress with flowers on, she was at least 10 centimeters smaller than Hyuna and she had cute heels on. Her hair was done in a childish way with ribbons on. She had a light make up, with pink cheeks and lips.  Yunho was looking at her with eyes filled with love.

What was she in front of her ? Today, she had  simple jeans with a black shirt and converses. She hasn’t got any make up and was at least 10 years older than her.

Yong Guk arrived at the entrance of the supermarket, noticed that Hyuna was missing and quickly go back on his steps, he found her frozen in front of the coffee shop.What is she doing ? he wondered.

Yunho... she whispered inaudibly.

She realized that tears were falling down when her vision became blurry. Yong Guk looked in the same direction and saw a lovey dovey couple eating ice cream together. If Hyuna said Yunho looking at them, it could only mean that this man is her former husband. Yong Guk took a look at the person who dared to dump Hyuna. The man was nothing like Erin said, he seemed warm, smiley and looving happy. He could easily understand why Hyuna fell for him, his face, his body his caring manners. Soon, the man felt observed and looked in their direction. Yong Guk quickly pulled Hyuna in his arm, hiding her face from her former husband. The man had a puzzled expression on.

 

This woman looked like Hyuna… it’s her silhouette. Yunho said to himself. But he didn’t get to see if it was her ,as the boy she was with quickly takes her in her embrace. It was suspicious, right ? Or maybe he was just making up things because his former wife never apppeared in front of him since their argument almost 6 months ago … But was she hugging a man ? Soon the two persons went away and his girlfriend called him back :

Yunho oppa, are you listening to what I’m saying ?

He widened his eyes, surprised to hear her voice : Oh yes, sorry Dear

"So ... will you buy it for me ?" she asked with an aegyo voice

Yunho looked at her , surprised. What is she talking about ? Soon she frowned, still acting like a baby.

I’m talking about the dress I saw while coming there ...

Oh sure.

He looked a last time behind him. Could this be accurate ? Hyuna cheating on him too ? He shamelessly did it, but he never thought that she would be able to do that. Not his docile wife, not his Hyuna. But wait a minute, she wasn’t his so why did he care ? It wasn’t cheating on him but moving on … She was free to date other men now… He sighed, but deeply inside he knew that this bothered him more than he expected. Hyuna dating, hugging a man. It was his first time witnessing this …

But wait, it could just have been someone that look alike her right ?

Right ?

 


 

Here a chapter , as you may know i have exams coming up soon so i will update less often ...

KittyCat

~