A noona, me ?

30 y ... divorcée

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="189" /> Himchan 's tongue

Soon they arrived in front of Yong Guk house  and the vigourous boy carry Hyuna until her room and placed her gently in her bed. He looked at her for a long moment, full of questions. Why would a man would cheat on her ? She’s like the iest woman he ever met … and a very caring one. She seemed to cook for her husband to be the perfect wife and this person managed to find a cheap girl to sleep with. And Hyuna that still love her former husband … All of that bothered him and make him very pissed off. He went in his own room and keep thinking again about it. He end up collapsing because he was too tired.

Himchan as usual after a few drinks was in his way to Yong Guk house. He felt that it was a moment since him and his friend spend a good time together , so he was just going to slept at his friend place. But he just get to his friend second room at the first level, in another words, in Hyuna room, too drunk to notice the woman sleeping on the left side of the bed. Those two were completely drunk and they slept in their own part of the bed.

On the morning, Hyuna open with pain her eyes, the morning light was already in her room and her hangover doesn’t put her in a situation where she can enjoy it. She maintains to sit in the bed and takes a breath. She tried to put her hair away of her face and end up cupping her face as she was lacking sleep and having a hangover. Her head is in pain, in fact her all body is aching for some unknow reasons. Soon, Himchan moved and Hyuna noticed him in the bed…  What this person was doing in her bed ? Soon, the dark haired man rolled up and grabs her waist :

"Ya, Yong Guk  !"

Without even controlling herself, she screamed and threw the person out of the bed. She knew that staying silent and getting out of this bed was the solution but she couldn’t help it. For the sake of God, what was that man doing in her bed ? Did she ... ? No, she wouldn’t , she’s still wearing her clothes from yesterday and the man was also wearing all of his clothes. She gets out of there, trying to calm herself. The man was now sitting on the floor, trying to understand all the situation, now that he was alone in the room. He musn’t have mistaken the house, as he clearly take the key under the plant and open the door, it was for sure Yong Guk house. So what this girl was doing in his friend house ? Yong Guk  ,in a hurry, run in the stairs almost falling and arrived in the room. Hyuna felt instantly reassured and  with her heart beating she was almost hidden herself behind his wide back.

Yong Guk didn’t need a closer look to recognize Himchan, with his expensive shoes that he didn’t even take off to enter the house. He sighed, out of relieve and punched his friend head.

“Ya, Himchan!”

Yong Guk out of tiringness, put his hand in front of his eyes and sighed loudly. Hyuna get a closer look at the friend of Yong Guk. He was wearing a very classy jacket and pants, with classy shoes and a manly  wristclock.

After giving those two a painkiller for their hangover and wait the first effects of it, Yong Guk sitted and started to lecture Himchan with his scary husky voice :

"You came like that, without sending me a message about it. You’ve bothered Hyuna-sshi .."

As Hyuna ,quite effrayed of Yong Guk voice at the moment,  just went to put their glasses in the dishwasher, Himchan instantly felt betrayed and started his drama :

“Yong Guk, don’t tell me that you put this girl pregnant and that now you want to assume that. You know this is not how it works, I clearly told you to take your precautions  !!!"

He did a great hand gesture and takes a painful breath : "But no, mister is frivolous and don’t give a of what I said … This is why  you end up like that “

“Himchan , stop saying nonsense where do you see that she's pregnant ? you’re the one that bothered her  and me by the same way, I remind you …” Yong Guk tried to stop him. Himchan just keep on with his dramatic act, stopping his friend to talk with his hand.Interrupting Himchan right now was useless, he was on his own monologue :

“No, you won’t stop me, with how she look, she seemed to be a young chick that get pregnant by a passer-by. She saw how kind you was and after seducing and spending a night with you, now she’s trying to take a grip on you to assure her child future”

Hyuna widened her eyes listenning to that, this is total nonsense. and Yong Guk tried again to shut up his friend wondering why his friend didn't become a comedian :

"Himchan this is …."

I’M NOT ING PREGNANT !! why everyone is believing that ? Hyuna rolled her eyes on annoyance and sit back in the sofa.Himchan gets up and get closer to her, retorting  :

“So if you’re not pregnant, what are you, miss ? A college student trying to get money of him ? or his girlfriend ? Don’t tell me a ing story about how you get kicked out of your house because your boyfriend cheated on you because this don’t seem true at all”

“Actually it’s my husband but doesn’t matter …” Hyuna said without thinking about it. She bites her lips and mumbled something about being tired and her need to take a bath. Yong Guk nodded, it would be easier without her around, Him Chan would stop hurting her. As if she didn’t had enough wounds like that !

“So are you explaining me why she’s sleeping here, using your bathroom and walking with ease there as if it was her home ?” Himchan said , like a outraged wife. He sit next to Yong Guk and croseed his arms waiting for an answer.

Yong Guk looked at him “You’re really distressing !  As she said to you, she was kicked out because of her  former husband, so as I meet her and she told me about her situation, I just said that she can live there.”

“And she said yes ?” Himchan insisted, not willing to believe what was under his nose.

“It’s not like I wasn’t being proposing, I said that she will live there, dot !” Yong Guk said while smiling, he was glad to help people, even if he had to be rude sometimes.

Himchan frowned, what does his best friend do when he’s not around ? Where did he find this girl most of all ? And what was her intentions towards the gummy bear Yong Guk ? Himchan raise his eyebrows and just declared, full of questions :

“Oh, I will have a talk with her, if you don’t mind !”

Hyuna  had a quick bath and she had the time to compose herself a little. Did she look like a cunning woman this much ? Or at a pregnant woman ?  This man was like the hidden wife of Youngster… She decided to start over with him, after all Himchan is the bestfriend of Yong Guk. With simples clothes, she gets out of the bathroom and sit back with them. She greeted properly Himchan , even bowing a little to him :

“I think we‘ve started wrong, I’m Hyuna his temporary roommate and you are Himchan, right ?”

Himchan froze a moment… Geez she seems just like a normal person, nor a desperate woman nor a cunning single lady.He smiled at her, and reply quite friendly :

“Right, excuse me for this morning incident but I was drunk last night and I just crashed myself in this bed, I do that  lot but this won’t be the case anymore, I ‘ve frighten you right ?”

“Quite well, I was drunk last night too, for a second I thought that well ... I’ve spent the night with you !”

Himchan get closer to her and said to her quite seductively : “Oh it would have been a honor for me, a such beautiful blooming flower in her early twenties as you“

Hyuna and Yong Guk looked at each others and laughed , leaving Himchan lost. She playfully corrected him :

"I’m 30 years old , so maybe now my petals are falling all over the place."

Himchan get back on his seat, counting with his fingers :

"Oh my , it makes you … 6 years older than us !"

Hyuna put her hands under her chin and tried to be cute with a superficial high-pitched voice : “Call me Noona ~”

 Himchan froze then looked at Yong Guk to get a hint of what he was supposed to do. Hyuna just burst in laughs, causing Yong Guk to follow with his breathy and manly laugh.

Hyuna explained herself after she was able to talk again, she lightly punched his arm reassuring him :

“It’s a joke, don’t act this way, be comfortable around me !”

Himchan breathes out and said frankly "Don't do that please ..." He sighed stating this , as if it was a fatality in this world  :

 "I guess they are people like that , unable to be cute.”

Hyuna thumps up and they did an high five.Himchan keep going on his questions : “So you get dumped right ? “

Yong Guk groan, wondering why he’s bringing back those stuffs on the table but Hyuna just replied :

“Yes because I can’t act cute at all.” She smiled , making them feel uncomfortable.After a few seconds of silence, Himchan retorted :

“This jerk, I swear that some men aren’t rational … you seem like a fine girl ! I would beat him so much that he won’t be able to have ual relations for years, sweety ! “

Yonguk tilted immediately,thinking about what Erin said to him : “ If I see this jerk, I can assure that i will  beat him up so much that he won't be able to his chicks for a while, dear …”

Hyuna wasn't able to hear what her own friend said last night but noticed that the way he talked was very similar to Erin's one, she smiled and replied playfully :

“Those are worlds that bright my life !”

 


Hyuna finally meet the drama queen Himchan ...

Enjoy ~~ and thanks to all of my subscribers !!