Save me

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Chapter 52.- Save me

 

"But why did you kiss him?" Soneul asked for the millionth time.

"It was just a game" J-Hope replied again. He was starting to feel bothered.

He had been asked about the issue for around twenty times by the youngsters Soomi and Soneul.

"But the internet says that you even painted your lips" Soomi complained.

"Why would Eunah believe your version against all the media talking?" Soneul simply replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Let him breathe" Hyora, who was now sitting on the sofa in front of them said.

"I am stressed" J-Hope, who was now sitting between the two youngsters said in a whine. 

"And I'm not being even cruel!" Soneul said raising her hands.

"Now you will need to explain her everything" Soomi said.

"Noona, I said I will" J-Hope said.

He had been scolded by his two noonas for the last hour he had been sitting there. It was just a matter of time that Eunah would come to her dorm and he still didn't know how to start talking with her about everything. In fact he was confused. He felt sad about Eunah, not like he felt betrayed, but in pain. He wanted them two to be honest and let everything out, he wanted them two to express their true and inner feelings. He had so many things to say, starting from those rumors about being gay to questions about that other boy around her. Soomi and Soneul were giving him advices about how to approach Eunah and face the problem, but he wasn't listening. He was deeply thinking for who knows how long when he was slapped at his arm by Soneul.

"Ya, are you listening?"

"Mianhaeyo" he shoved his worries away for a second. "Tell me now, noona"

"Do you know now about..." Soneul asked.

"It seems like you also know it" Hoseok said in a sad tone. It didn't match him. He was always cheerful, but this time he was a little bit down.

"Yes" she nodded. "But in my opinion you don't need to worry anymore, as he has a girlfriend now"

"That doesn't help that much" he said. "What if she likes him back and I'm the third part?"

"Don't overthink" Hyora stated. "Soomi, Soneul, it's 3 AM, and we will rehearse tomorrow morning"

After a bit of discussing, both Soomi and Soneul decided to go to bed, leaving Hyora and J-Hope alone at the living room.

"Are you planning on staying?" Hyora asked, yawning.

"I would like to stay here until she comes" he nodded. He couldn't help it but be serious, phone in his hand, trying to find something to distract himself until Eunah came back.

"Would you mind if I go to bed now?" Hyora asked, yawning again. "As long as she is with Hara I don't find it necessary to stay awake"

"Noona can go" he nodded "Can I stay here?"

"It's pretty late, have you told your manager that you are here?"

"Not him, but my members" he replied.

"I hope it won't take long for her to come" Hyora replied and left the spacious room, heading to the corridor and then to her bedroom.

Hoseok sat down on the couch. He didn't know for how long he had been waiting there, but his eyes had became sleepy and he couldn't avoid the urge to scratch them with his fingertips from time to time. However, every time his eyelids felt too heavy to keep them wide open his heart skipped a beat, remembering him that he was still worried and scared. All of a sudden the door opened, letting Eunah come with Hara following behind. She didn't even seem to realize that he was sitting there as she headed straight to the corridor.

"Eunah" he called her.

She turned her face while her eyes opened wide.Of course she wasn't expecting him to be there waiting for her, and even less if it was around four in the morning.

"Yes?" she faked that she wasn't surprise neither feeling bad.

"How are you?" he asked, worry noticeable on his voice pitch.

"I'm fine" she turned her face again, walking to the toilet and closing the door behind her.

He could barely believe himself. Why couldn't he move but just see how the girl disappeared into the small room? He felt a hand tapping his right shoulder as he came back to his senses.

"How are you?" Hara asked with a blink.

He sighed heavily. That question was deep, but deeper were his worries. 

"I really don't know" he simply replied. "Anyways, I think that she is feeling way worse than me"

Hara looked at him and tried to empathize. It was obvious that he felt something rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter