Dancing lesson

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5.- Dancing lesson

 

 

Eunah was in front of her wardrobe. Generally she chooses his clothes rapidly, but this time she was a bit worried of what should she be wearing. Pink hoodie, shorts, tights, sneakers?

“Hara, are you awake?” she whispered

“Hmm…, now I am” Hara sat down on her bed “What’s wrong?” she even didn’t open her eyes

“I don’t know what should I wear” Eunah said while searching on her wardrobe

“Well, it is not like you are having a date” Hara said and laid again on the bed.

“It’s our sunbaenim, I need to look properly” she finally found the pink hoodie “what about this?” she showed the clothes.

Hara just made thumbs up sign without looking as she was holding her pillow with her right hand above her head.

She changed into her clothes and braided her hair on her right side as she went out.

 

 

“Good morning Yongwoo” she bowed to the doorman as every morning.

“Good morning Miss” he bowed too.

“Do you know which one is EXO’s practice room?” she asked slowly.

“Sure. It’s on the second floor, room number five” he smiled at her and bowed again.

“Thank you” she smiled to him.

 

She took the elevator. Second floor, room number five. Yep, this is the noisy floor.”

 

It was seven A.M. and Eunah was already warming her body up, she wanted to be ready for the dancing lesson that was about to take. She also was nervous, trying to figure out if that boy would be as handsome as Hara said. She even didn’t have breakfast, but her stomach wasn’t able to eat at the moment. She started dancing, but every five minutes she glared the door. She was starting to be a bit obsessed. How would his face be? How will his eyes look like? And the most important… Will he laugh at my poor dancing skills?

She went on dancing trying not to look at the door but concentrating on her movements. Right leg, left leg, hips, arm and turn around… 

 

 

It was half past seven when Kai woke up. He was under his blanket when he listened to some noises coming from the living room.

 

“What the..”

 

Suho entered his room.

 

“Hyung, please, why are you so loud?” he said while turning around on his bed and holding his blanket tighter.

“Kai? What are you doing here??” Suho said loudly

“Sleeping?” he opened his right eye enough for glaring at his leader.

“Omo, Kai, I told you to be at the practice room at eight, don’t you remember?” Suho said while taking off the blanket from Kai’s bed.

“Wait… what?...” he still was sleepy

“Kai!!!” Suho shook Kai’s shoulders

“Hyung… please stop, what time is it?” Kai finally opened his eyes

“Half past seven” he said firmly.

“WHAT???” Kai widened his eyes and got up immediately.

 

 

“Uhh, this boy is late” Eunah looked at her watch for the millionth time.

 

Suddenly the door opened with a slam

 

“I’m sorry for being this late…” before he could finish the sentence, Eunah turned around.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter