Video call

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12-. Video call

 

“… I need to find it out!” Soneul finished holding his hands tightly.

“Alright” he said pushing his hands from Soneul’s. “What do you want me to do?” he said sitting comfortable on his chair.

“Just stay here” Soneul smiled lightly.

Luckily she won’t feel anything he thought.

“I saw your last interview for SBS” Soneul said trying to divert the conversation.

The tension faded a bit, the conversation between them both was more relaxed, talking about schedule, dancing, the new rookie groups and finally the new songs released.

 

 

 

Soomi was with her laptop sitting at the couch. She was chatting with somebody. Hara and Hyora were watching a drama and Eunah was playing a game on her mobile phone.

“This drama is so boring” Hara said with a tired voice.

“Go to bed then” Hyora said.

“It is too early for going to bed” Hara replied with puppy eyes.

“Do you want to do something funny?” Soomi asked. She had been silent for the last half an hour, what in fact, was long for being her.

“Like what?” Eunah asked looking at her.

“Video chat” she said smiling.

“With who?” Hyora asked turning off the TV.

The girls sat down next to Soomi on the couch.

“I had a schoolmate, probably you know him, he is Jin from BTS” Soomi said while looking for a picture of him.

“Yes, I know him!” Hyora said pointing at the screen when his picture was shown.

“Wouldn’t it be weird? We aren’t close to him” Hara said shyly.

“They are really nice, I talked to them once and they are funny” Hyora said nodding.

“I need to meet more people, I just know our sunbaenims from SM” Eunah said smiling widely.

“So, let’s start the video call, girls, get ready” Soomi said smiling and typing fast to Jin “Hara, fix your hair” she added.

“What?? What’s wrong with my hair?” Hara went running to a mirror.

 

 

They were laughing. They were making jokes and having fun talking about their managers. There was a short silence that Soneul broke.

“Kai, thanks for having come” she said looking at him cutely.

Kai had forgotten the thing that it was a date, so with that sentence, he felt weird again.

“Hmm, it is ok, but I just don’t know…” he started.

“What?” she said approaching the edge of the table. She wanted to look cute in front of him.

“I…” he couldn’t concentrate too much with the girl acting cute in front of him “I don’t know what you want next”

She also didn’t know it.

“I mean, we are not together, and…” he started to say.

“It is ok, I can wait for you!” she said excited.

WHAT??? He thought for himself.

“Soneul, I think that you don’t get it…” he said bowing his head.

“Kai, you are maybe too confused or too afraid of your own feelings” she said while touching his hand “Maybe you don’t have feelings yet, but we need to find out if there is something or not” she said looking at him deeply.

Kai got confused at that point. Who says that I need to find out my feelings for you? Why would I fall for you? On the other side he saw her necessity. Maybe I have been rude with my last sentence he thought.

“Alright, but I won’t tell you any lies” he said clearly “Things will be as they have to be”

Soneul nodded. She was glad that he would be honest every time. “Can we be closer?” she dared to ask.

He looked at her with a confused face.

“Let’s see where to take our relationship next” she said approaching h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter