Somebody to you

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 34.- Somebody to you

 

"Why so silent suddenly?" Hoseok asked Eunah, making her come back to reality.

"Nothing, I was just thinking" she replied.

"Of what?" he asked, concerned. Nothing could ruin the mood, he wouldn't let it.

"Just of what you friend has just said" she simply said. In fact she didn't know what to think. She feels like she has been used by Kai, and she didn't want to be used by Hoseok now. But maybe it wasn't what he meant, maybe they are really close friends and he was just making Hoseok feel embarrased.

He then walked just to be in front of her, blocking her way. "Eunah, I need to know what are you thinking, seriously" he looked at her deeply into her eyes. "What is bothering you?"

"Nothing Hoseokkie~!" she said, trying to cheer up a bit.

"Hmmm.." he tilted his head, trying to look deeper, trying to figure something out.

"Don't look at me like that!" she half screamed and blushed suddenly. She moved, trying to go on walking.

He held her hand.

"We won't move until you tell me what's wrong" he said with a concerned voice, and Eunah knew that he wouldn't give up.

"It is just that..." she started, but she felt tears stinging on her eyes.

"Just that..." he tried to make her feel comfortable and go on talking.

"That I don't know what is this going to, I need to clear up some things"

"Which things?" he asked widening his eyes.

"Your intentions" she said bravely, but looking to the floor under her feet.

"My what?" he asked not understanding at all.

"Your intentions" she repeated, looking now at him.

"What do you mean with that?" he asked, even more confused.

"What do you want from me, what are you trying to get from all this" she said shaking her head, showing the frustration inside of her.

They kept looking at each other for what seemed an eternity for Eunah. Hoseok was deeply thinking about how to reply.

He smiled.

 

"You will figure it out soon" he smiled. "Can you take your shoes off?" he asked.

"My shoes off?" she asked confused.

"Yeah, take them off" he nodded, getting a bit desperated. 

"Al..alright..." Eunah replied confused. She quickly take them off and held them with her left hand.

"Do you feel able to run?" he asked her.

"Yes.. wait, what?" she asked.

Before she even could finish the sentence he held her hand and started running down the street.

He knew where she should take her. In that place magic will happen. It wasn't far, but by the time it was they must hurry.

"My hat!" Eunah said loudly as it almost went flying, but Hoseok took it and put it on his head, making Eunah laugh.

They both went on running for a few metters more until they reached a beautiful park. They came inside.

"What is that?" Eunah asked at the view of an outdoors stage.

"Karaoke" he smiled, replying to her question.

There were some people around and somebody singing. They approached it.

"Can you wait here?" he asked her, making her nod in response.

She was blown away by the music in just a second, as it usually happens to her. The outdoors stage and the lady who was now singing remind her of her teens years.

Meanwhile, J-Hope approached the DJ and talked something to him. He talked something to him and also to the MC.

 

"And this was YangMi!" the MC said making the audience clap excited. "What you probably don't expect is our next guest. In fact many of you know him, and he is here today to make his own rap version of a very known song nowadays"

It can't be. Is he going to sing? Eunah slight smiled, widening her eyes in surprise.

"If you know the song you maybe you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter