Watch me. Part 1

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 42.- Watch me. Part 1.

 

(A/N): the weekly idol show will be in color blue, so it will be easier to identify wheter it is the girls talking or exo's reaction.

 

"It is about to start!!" Tao yelled from the living room.

They had been in China for the last five days, and as they travel a lot, they already have one dorm there. China was the country where they also started growing really fast, it almost felt like home. Well, no talking about the language, that Kai could only understand a few words.

"What is about to start?" Xiumin asked sitting down on the sofa with popcorn.

"Hopefully we don't have the next show until the evening" Sehun said laying down on the other couch.

"What's happening?" Chanyeol asked as he sat down on the other empty couch.

"Girls 5 will be today on Weekly Idol" Tao explained.

"Ah, really?" Chanyeol asked with wide eyes before screaming "KAI-AH, your girl is on TV now"

"Why do you have to be so noisy?" Suho asked as he pushed Sehun's legs and sat down.

"Is it starting now?" Kai asked as he almost ran to the living room, his hair still wet from the shower he had just taken.He couldn't miss Eunah's first appearance on a variety show.

"Everybody who is interested on our hoobaes Girl 5, it is starting now~" Suho announced loudly.

And with that all the twelve boys were sitting down on the couches, the floor and even some of then were eating. The show was about to start.

Why am I so nervous? Kai asked for himself.

"Kai, what if they ask her about her ideal type?" Sehun teased.

What if they ask her about her ideal type? Would it be me? Would she describe how I am?

"That she will totally describe him, from his toes to his head" Chen simply replied.

And about personality? I know she isn't angry with me anymore. I hope I have opened up enough for her to get to know the real and inner me.

"They are there!" Tao screamt as he pointed to the screen where the five beautiful girls were greeting and bowing.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hyora imnida" she bowed. "I'm the leader and the mommy of the group" she smiled cutely making a V sign with her fingers to the camera.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hara imnida" she bowed slightly. "I'm on the vocal line" she nodded looking at the MCs.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Eunah imnida" she said bowing. "I'm also on the vocal line" she smiled shyly to the camera.

"Anneyonghaseyo, Soomi imnida" she smiled widely to the camera before bowing deeply. "I'm the visual and I'm also dancer" she said confidentely.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Soneul imnida" she bowed with a serious face. "I'm the maknae of the group and also the main dancer" she nodded.

The MCs clapped

 

"They look beautiful" Kris said with a serious tone.

"Specially my cousin, look at her hair" Chen said proudly.

"I don't know why, but I find Hyora specially attractive today" Lay said out of the blue. Those comments weren't typical of him, so it made everyone look at him weirdly.

She looks amazing. Her hair waves beautifully. Such a perfect smile.

Her lips are pretty. I like the color of her eyes. She is perfect. He couldn't stop thinking and thinking.

 

"As only your first single has being aired, we will be doing the random play dance only with that song" Doni stated.

"We already know what we want if we pass it" Soneul said shamelessly, making the MCs laugh.

"BULGOGI~" all the girls screamt at once.

"And aso pizza" Soomi added.

"Aniya, fried chicken wings" Eunah whined.

"We will give you all that if you don't fail" Coni resumed.

"Come on girls" Hyora said as she clapped her hands, cheering them to give their best.

 

"Fighting!" Suho, Tao, Chanyeol and Baekhyun said.

The dance section was funny, and Kai was paying attention to Eunah. The rest of the boys were talking about how Hyora failed and more, but he could just focus on how much Eunah's skills had improved. He felt proud about her as he was seeing her dance without any mistakes.The movements with her legs were now almost perfect, showing all the hard work she had done behind the cameras and the late extra hours she had to do some nights alone and some others with him. He felt part of her dancing, even though it didn't make sense to anybody else, it made sense for him. Without realizing, a slight smile was formed on his lips.

 

"So, now let's get to know these pretty ladies better" Doni introduced. "Hyora..." he said.

 

Tao, Sehun and Chanyeol looked at Suho, who was now smiling suspiciously behind his hand that was covering half of his face.

What is wrong? Kai thought for himself. His attention went to the screen again with the very next sentence he heard.

 

"Ne" she smiled as nodded, knowing that she would be the focus at that very moment.

"Kim Hyora" he said slowly. "The charismatic yet strict leader?" he laughed.

"Ne" she laughed shily meanwhile the others laughed.

"Is she that strict?" Doni asked with wide eyes.

"Yes, a lot" Soomi giggled.

"But she is also really caring" Hara added.

"She is the mommy" Eunah said, earning nods and sounds of agreement from the other girls.

 

"And you are the daddy" Tao elbowed Suho with a creepy voice.

"What are you saying? Of course Kyungsoo is the mommy!" Chen said furrowing his brows.

"And I am the mommy" Baekhyun sang.

"Yes, what are you saying Tao?" Suho concelaed, focusing on the TV once again.

 

The camera focused on Hyora again. "Charismatic y leader" Doni read on the board.

"Ne" she nodded embarrased.

"Is she always that shy?" Coni asked. "It says she is not cute but y".

"She is just a bit shy at the beginning, but she can be really y" Soneul assured.

 

"Woooahhh~" all the boys sang at once.

 

"And look, she doesn't even have aegyo when being shy" Eunah dared to joke, making everybody laugh at the leader while slapping her arm softly.

"She can also model" Soneul pointed, making the leader look at her with a how-do-you-dare look.

"You both girls seem to have a really good leader-dongsaeng relationship" Coni said making everybody laugh.

"Ah~ we really need to prove it" Doni said making Hyora look at the MCs with a worried face.

"Fighting unnie!" the girls said as the leader stood up from her seat.

 

"Is she really going to dance?" Lay asked with wide eyes to Luhan.

"Yes, it seems that" he nodded.

"I can't see noona like that!" Xiumin said taking a cushion and covering most of his face with it, pressing it against his chest and folding his legs.

"I actually can see it" Baekhyun said approaching the screen a bit more, now his chin resting on the palm of his hand.

"Why are you making such a drama?" Kris pointed, rising one eyebrow while his eyes didn't leave the screen for a second.

 

"Eumak.. juseyeo~"

The music started to play as she carefully listened to the rhythm, starting with slow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter