Invitation

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 26 – Invitation

 

That night went on normally. The girls had their singing class and went back to the dorm.

Eunah was feeling a bit sleepy because of the pill she had taken, but she could still think properly.

I haven’t texted Kai yet, I might do it as soon as I get to the dorm, she thought for herself.

She entered her room and texted him.

 

To: Kai Oppa

I’m doing good, such a long day today.

How are you?

 

She went to the kitchen to have something for dinner, also went to have a shower and finally came back to her room. But there wasn’t still a reply from him.

 

Why isn’t he texting me back?

 

A few days have passed, and the rehearsals were tiring and stressful. Friday came as the new week ended, and the girls were at their dorm. They were at the living room, just back from a photo shoot, but it was too late to do any other thing than resting. They were watching a boring drama when, all of a sudden, Soomi’s mobile rang.

“Yeobseyo?” her tired voice said.

“Annyeong, it’s me, Jin” a voice said from the other side of the telephone line.

“Hi, how are you doing?” she replied informally.

“We were planning to watch a film at the dorm, but this is turning boring, so we thought about calling you girls to come” Jin said.

“Mweo!?” Soomi awaken in less than a second. “Unnieeeeee…!” she almost shouted.

Hyora even didn’t look at her; she was falling asleep at the couch. From came an “hm?”

“Can we go to the boys’ dorm? They want to meet us to watch a movie” Soomi said with pleading puppy eyes.

“I don’t want to go” Soneul said plainly and sharply.

“How rude!” Soomi grinned.

“I also feel like going to sleep soon” Hara added.

As the loud speaker was , the boys could hear everything.

“And what about you Eunah?” Jin asked.

“Hmmm, I want to go” Eunah said not thinking too much. In fact she just wanted to have some fun on that starting weekend.

“So, we both are going, send me the address and we will be there” Soomi said before hanging up the call.

“Can you drive there? Jinsoo probably won’t be able to take us there at this late hour” Eunah pointed.

“Sure, if Hyora let us borrow her car” Soomi smirked.

The leader just made a movement with her hand, motioning them to leave.

The two girls went down to the garage and get inside the car. In just a few minutes later, they were at the door of the boys’ dorm, as they didn’t leave to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter