A date on purpose

Heart of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11-. A date on Purpose

 

“Of course there is something to say” Xiumin said.

“Are you together?” Tao asked playfully.

“We are just friends” Kai said with a tired voice.

“If spending longer with her than with us is friendship…” Tao started the sentence and took a few seconds to finish it “I would marry Baekhyun” he finished.

Xiumin laughed loudly.

“Seriously guys, there is nothing between us, just a friendship” Kai looked at the boys.

“But you like her, don’t you?” Xiumin asked.

He didn’t want to answer. In fact he likes her, and his feelings were becoming stronger, but he still can say that there are strong or real feelings, not yet.

“I think so…” he replied slowly and deep thinking.

“I think so? Is that an answer?” Tao kicked his arm nervous “You must know your own feelings”.

“I still don’t know if I have feelings, I just know that I like spending time with her” he said “and that doesn’t mean that I love her” he added.

“You see? He likes her!” Tao clapped to Xiumin.

Xiumin just smiled. It was obvious that Kai liked Eunah.

“Guys, please, I don’t want anybody to start rumors” Kai asked.

“Like last year with Soneul noona?” Xiumin said. It wasn’t a good thing to say. Uups!

“Yes…” Kai glared at him.

“It’s ok, we won’t tell anybody” Tao said smiling.

“Leave me alone, hyungs” Kai asked while touching his nape with both hands.

 

 

She looked herself in the mirror one last time. She was confident on her look. She was wearing the sparkling black night dress, the silver ring and the silver tiara on her head. It all was given to her on her birthday. However, she didn’t want to wear the necklace that Eunah gave her, not at this special occasion. Wearing it would make her think of the possibility of her stealing the boy that she was about to date.

Make up done, hair done... She checked everything on her. Gosh, I forgot the shoes! She realized.

She looked for the perfect shoes. Finally she chose flat black shoes.

Now I am ready she thought for herself. She took her coat and left the room.

She went outside in silence. The rest of the members where doing different things: Soomi was talking on the phone, Eunah was having a shower, Hyora was cooking dinner and Hara was in her bedroom. Nobody saw her leaving.

Once at the street she sent a message to Hyora.

 

To: Hyora

I won’t have dinner at home, I am gone for a while

Don’t wait for me, I will be late

 

She took a taxi asking to herself what would the girls think. It doesn’t matter, I need to do this, it is now or never, she concluded.

Soneul wasn’t the kind of girl that thinks too much about anything. You can call her impulsive. She just felt like dating Kai, but he shouldn’t know it until he arrived to the restaurant. If he would know it, maybe he wouldn’t come, and she needed to find out her feelings, even though she wasn’t sure of his feelings either.

So, she was there, right in front of a big tower building, about to make the rumors a year ago become true. She came inside the elevator and went to the last floor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter